Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Sunday, December 18, 2011 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/sunday-december-18-2011-a-32809/)

Ricks 2006 SS 12-18-2011 08:19 AM

Hi DREW: I've reading your posts on you and Brooke. I've got a little story for you. I was riding with some friends on their Harley's during a poker Run. At a bar some of my friends sat down and we started talking about this and that. karen asked me if my oldest son was dating anyone. I laughed and said. Are you kidding me. He works from 7 to 5. Then goes to school from 7 to 10 5 days a week. He hasn't got TIME! for s girl friend... But when I got home I told him Karen who he knew a little ask if he could call this girl. He said Dad I haven't got time. So I left it at that. A month or so goes by. And karen asked if he called this girl I said I gave him the girls name and #. ! So came up real close and said Rick this is a real sweet girl and all he has to do is call for 10 mins whats the harm. SOoooo. I get home later that saturday afternoon. He's still in bed. I kick the bed and tell him to get up. Nothing!! So I tear the covers off him and shove this girls name and phone # on his chest and tell him to call her. Make this long story a bit shorter. He calls their on the phone and 4 1/2 hrs later their still talking Damn! Now their married and have two beautiful girls. Make an attempt Drew YOU NEVER KNOW !

Ricks 2006 SS 12-18-2011 08:22 AM

P.S. its 28 degrees here in MInn & Sunny. Temps are going up to near 40 something today. Good day to watch some football and kick back. Got some things to do are the house before I can do that. Monte is clean Might take out after the noon game for a spin. Hope all of you have a great Sunday :)

Possum 12-18-2011 08:28 AM

Morning fellow Monte lovers...I'm on my way up north where it's 10* colder than here in St. Louis. Rick, I can hardly wait to see your gorgeous SS in person. You'll let me drive it around, right?? Drew, I agree with everybody else here - you don't know what you can have in a relationship till you take the first steps and try. Good luck with Brooke - keep us posted!

Tadcaster 12-18-2011 09:23 AM

Morning all. Hoping for a laid back Sunday great pics as usall Space always make me smile.

SupplySgt 12-18-2011 09:33 AM

Thanks guys :). Great story Rick. I've definitely realized that I need to at least keep an open mind with this. I'll keep y'all posted. I haven't been in a serious relationship in almost 3 years. Kinda talked to someone over the summer but it didn't pan out. So I'll be taking this slow if it goes anywhere. I'll probably give her a call after church while I'm relaxing and waiting on work. I'll have to ask my friend if she's talked to his wife at all (she was there because she knew his wife) since then other than telling her she really enjoyed the party Friday night.

augi 12-18-2011 09:44 AM

Good morning mcfers and space...

How is everyone this morning
I'm working today :O
Got my newest mod to eleanor done, its debuted in the sights and sounds section now! I got REALLY lucky.

Sorry I haven't checked in too oft in the last week, I've been SUPER busy. Today I have to finish 18 projects for tomorrow...

Mels SS 12-18-2011 10:14 AM

Morning all having a relaxed day with the family and enjoying life.

Leprechaun93 12-18-2011 10:24 AM

morning everyone, cool here only 30 out but clear skies. Not sure if i'm gonna do much today but i do have to work tonight.

xxtheshockerxx 12-18-2011 10:49 AM

hey everyone. im just checkin in before i leave for an xmas party

Leprechaun93 12-18-2011 10:51 AM

Have fun at the party, On the other hand my grandmother isn't doing too wel today. Her arthritis is giving her a problem and shes very stiff.