Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: >Sunday, December 04, 2011< Click & Post

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 11:41 AM

Good morning again everybody. Just back from shopping and I found exactly the right present for my best friend - had to tell you all here cuz I'm excited at my good luck. It's a special kind of belt he's wanted for a long time and I couldn't find the right one - till today! I'm so happy!! Christmas might be good after all!

Old 12-04-2011, 12:09 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all, we put up our christmas tree today. All my extra work is catching up to me as i really dont feel like doing anything except sitting on my butt, but i need to go to work later

Old 12-04-2011, 01:11 PM

Good afternoon to all! My Eagles aren't playing so they won't lose today, lol. Today I'll be setting up the sand blaster cabinet and making room for the air compressor. Fun times!

Old 12-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

well i decided to sell all my paintball gear to help pay for a new bike. i am sad to see it go but i ride alot more than paintball

Old 12-04-2011, 01:23 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Interesting way to hit a deer

Old 12-04-2011, 01:25 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

holy ****!!!!!

Old 12-04-2011, 01:27 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

DAMN ! Now thats a hit. GEEEEEZ

Old 12-04-2011, 01:32 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Went right threw the grille opening, bmw can make a good car it looks like lol

Old 12-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by lougreen03
Afternoon all were heading out to pick up a few groceries in a bit then watch some football. Lions play the night game against the saints. I hope they can pull off a win. GO LIONS

Tadd when I need new pads I'm gonna get ceramic pads and drilled and slotted rotors. That probably wont be for another year or so tho.
From what i read ceramic is the way to go so I got those too.

2 year warrenty against cracking and warping on the rotors and life time for anything else on the pads and rotors.

www.brakeperformance.com

Old 12-04-2011, 02:11 PM

Good afternoon everybody. I got home last night a little after two. The last thing I remember was seeing the clock hit 5:30. The baby slept all morning and so did I. I'm eating breakfast at two in the afternoon. How come I feel like a lazy ***?
My Pooh Bear was a month old yesterday. Why do I call her Pooh Bear? She was a week overdue and she was having bowl movements before she was born and apparently being born made her so happy she did it again and hasn't stopped since. She is a very regular baby. Thus she is my Pooh Bear.
Abby is my Munchkin. She was 7 lbs. 7 ozs. at birth and compared to Alexis' birth weight of 9 lbs. 9 ozs. She was tiny so she became my Munchkin. Abby is still petite and is going to fight leaving baby hood. Alexis is my Princess and if you ask her she will tell you" I am Princess". At almost three she is already into fashion. She has to wear Dora the Explorer which I guess is the fashion statement. Of the hip toddler crowd. She is also into collecting purses and shoes. She also has a baby that goes everywhere as well as her blanket. Abby has her blanket too. Both girls adore their daddy. I am so lucky.
So Space life in my mouse house is full of dirty diapers, bottles, occasional sleepless nights, spit up, some crying, lots of laughing, lots of hugs and kisses. What more could a guy want? I am blessed with a house full of girls of all sizes that love me.

I don't get much time to work in the yard and get grease under my fingernails but when I do there are a few things that happen for sure. I have one that says "daddy whatcha doin? I help, and my princess pushes me aside and tries to help. I also have another one that grabs my leg and give me a hug and says "daddy down" which means daddy pick me up. My projects take twice as long to do but I have memories that should last a lifetime.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: >Sunday, December 04, 2011< Click & Post