Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, 8-24-2014 - Click Here to say Hello -

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2014, 09:41 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
I really love the picture of your Monte @ Hooter's , but those ladies were blocking the view of your Monte Carlo

I hope you had a fun/safe trip. Wish you & member's a Great fun Sunday. (Enjoy)
Thanks Space.
We almost had three girls posing with it, unfortunately on the way out the door to take a couple quick photos, the one had to tend to another customer. My brother-in-law also had these two pose with is '06 STS-V.

Considering there was no car or bike event going on, it was very kind of these girls to be willing to pose with a couple of cars.

We used to have a local Hooters here in Mentor and after a few good years, service began to go down hill and they closed. I miss the food. I've been to the one in Toledo about 3 or 4 times total. Food and service have always been great.

Perhaps some other time I can try a Monte meet there again.

Old 08-24-2014, 09:42 AM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Good Morning > Great Sunday 2 you `Chris
Thanks for checking in with your Monte Carlo Family.

Wish you a Super Sunday > What's happening in your Life ?
I hope that your pains have faded & that you can enjoy
Hey Space.Not much going on here just trying not to let life get the best of me.

Old 08-24-2014, 10:08 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Good mornin' all. Well, no luck coming up with a reasonable offer for the Monte for a trade in. I kept getting low ball offers so I told him I was going to look around at a couple more places before making a decision. I also told him if I do come back he will need to bring his trade in offer up at least another 1K before I would even consider it. Hope everyone has a good day.

Old 08-24-2014, 10:21 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good morning all

Old 08-24-2014, 10:31 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Happy Sunday everyone. good to see you Space! Hope eveyones weekend is going as planned and even better !!

Old 08-24-2014, 11:11 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

Good afternoon everyone. I am at work which is 10-6 so it's not to bad. I start my first day of school so that should be interesting.

Old 08-24-2014, 11:21 AM
Cool "To `be free 2 `be" So many are not & are living in FEAR : (

HOT RIGHT NOW

I hope that all our MCF Member's & Friends in N. California are OK & also their Monte Carlo's.
The west coast has earthquakes & Florida has sink holes that swallow your home + +. Let us pray that Mother Nature stops hurting so many on planet earth

Originally Posted by The_Maniac
Thanks Space.
We almost had three girls posing with it, unfortunately on the way out the door to take a couple quick photos, the one had to tend to another customer. My brother-in-law also had these two pose with is '06 STS-V.

Considering there was no car or bike event going on, it was very kind of these girls to be willing to pose with a couple of cars.

We used to have a local Hooters here in Mentor and after a few good years, service began to go down hill and they closed. I miss the food. I've been to the one in Toledo about 3 or 4 times total. Food and service have always been great.

Perhaps some other time I can try a Monte meet there again.
Hi Admin `Jason & thanks for your reply. I'm happy you like their food, but I prefer their dessert (lol) It's great that you had a good time & safe trip. Wish I could've been there to enjoy the experience. Wish you & member's a great Sunday

Originally Posted by Zen
Hey Space.Not much going on here just trying not to let life get the best of me.

Thanks `Chris for your reply & it's great to read that you are not letting the bad in your life win. Life sometimes tries to drag you down & beat you `up, but you are a born fighter & I know you won't lose `if you never give up the `fight 4-Sure You just can't run away from `life

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Good mornin' all. Well, no luck coming up with a reasonable offer for the Monte for a trade in. I kept getting low ball offers so I told him I was going to look around at a couple more places before making a decision. I also told him if I do come back he will need to bring his trade in offer up at least another 1K before I would even consider it. Hope everyone has a good day.

Hi `Mike, it's great that you haven't given `up on your dream ride. Good Luck

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Good morning all
Hi `Amy, It was great to read that you were not physically hurt in your accident, but I'm sure that it hurt you personally. Please keep us updated on your repairs. Good Luck!

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
Happy Sunday everyone. good to see you Space! Hope eveyones weekend is going as planned and even better !!

Thanks `Tad for your words & it's great to see you on the Blog. I was sorry to read that you might be selling your `Deuce. I hope you give it much thought before you sell. Wish you the best & I know that each one of us has to do what we have to `do.. Do what's best for YOU
=============================================
I've been working all morning on my reports & also my expenses.
It seem to be never ending...WoW, the government sure takes a lot of my pay & my medical keeps increasing....I'm still happy 2 `be & be working...

Wish everyone a Great Sunday & Life...Don't 4-get to "Enjoy"

Last edited by Space; 08-24-2014 at 11:24 AM.
Old 08-24-2014, 11:30 AM
Smile Wish U reading this a HAPPY

Originally Posted by crazyzach722
Good afternoon everyone. I am at work which is 10-6 so it's not to bad. I start my first day of school so that should be interesting.

Hi `Zach,
Great to see you checking in from work How many hours are you taking this quarter/semester ? How many hard subjects ? What's your grade point average ?

Wish you the best in school & in life Giving `up to get isn't easy, but it's the only way I know how to get to where I want to `be...If anyone knows another way, please let us know

* It's another super hot day in the Sunshine State. The warehouses are cooking inside, but it's been a slow day with shipments.

OK, whose next to hit some keys & let us know what's going on in their LIFE ? Is it you ? We shall wait & see ?

Old 08-24-2014, 12:46 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Afternoon everyone, I hope you are all are enjoying a nice relaxing sunday.

Well the gig went better than we could have ever expected last night. We started while people were still eating dinner and had the owner come over at the end of our first set and tell us we were too loud, even though we played extremely quiet considering our normal level, but we like to make the customer happy and apologized profusely and turned down and prior to starting the second set I went up to her and let her know we turned down and asked her to please let us know if it was still too loud as we would be more than accommodating towards her and her patrons. This apparently went over well as halfway through our second set, the entire bar was up dancing and she came over and hired us for an upcoming event. If you are a musician you will know that generally doesn't happen, bands usually have to fight for gigs, and the fact that she approached us mid set must mean something. We had a fill in bass player and he stepped up to the plate like a professional hired gun, we were playing some pretty obscure country songs at the start of the night, taking requests and the people loved it as we played about 90 percent of their requests, so our set list that I gave him (which is always more of a suggestion than anything else lol) was pretty much out the window after that. But we had them dancing til close, we even received tips from a couple of the people in the crowd, and they didn't want us to stop. All good feedback in my opinion.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day

Oh and apparently I need to win the lottery cause there are a couple of beautiful monte carlo's for sale around here lately and I would love to own any of them, but can't afford to buy them at the moment

Old 08-24-2014, 05:13 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

evening all

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, 8-24-2014 - Click Here to say Hello -