Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: SUNDAY, 7/13/2014 >Check In `OK<

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2014, 09:36 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpaceRider

Good Morning `Mike, How's life on the other side of the USA ? Wish you a Fun Sunday > EnJoy
We've been enjoying high 80s/low to mid 90s for a bit over a week now. Next week is supposed to be the same. Lows at night have been in the 70s. The Monte is running like a well built Swiss watch. The sights on the beach are gorgeous and there's been a lot of waving, thumbs up and 'Nice Car!' comments while cruising. A perfect way to begin summer...

Old 07-13-2014, 10:01 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default >Thanks<

Thanks `Mike for your reply It's always good to read positive> good news 4>Sure.
I don't know `if I have posted it, but I love your new `sig...My eyes are tired this morning, but I swear your `sig is moving "Like a drive by" >

The Blog is getting a lot of hits, but not many posts from member's. Maybe everyone is just tired ?

Wish you & member's a great new day of life > EnJoy

Old 07-13-2014, 10:06 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

morning everyone. i'm off to a slow start today, had to work yesterday for the community BBQ, hectic day but fun, plus some overtime is always a good thing. gonna head out in a bit up to milford for some truck parts (she's due for a tune up), figured I would check in and see how everyone's doing

Old 07-13-2014, 10:12 AM
Cool >Hi Ryan<

Hi `Ryan, (or how `Space calls you > he has it written down on his note pad) > BuzzKill`Ryan > LOL
Great 2 C U online.

How's life been 4 U ? How's your Monte Carlo running ?
Have you found any more abandoned vehicles in the Pocono Mountains ?

Hope we see you more often on the MCF
Wish U a FunDay > Sunday 4>Sure
Peace/Out >BeachBum`Mike

Old 07-13-2014, 10:27 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning all

Old 07-13-2014, 10:27 AM

good morning. typical sunday for me: rest and relax. kids got their swimming in this morning. i may clean out the monte later if weather allows and i feel up to it. That 87 monte sure is a beaut!! if everything he says is legit, then i think its worth it. she is an antique, and for everything thats original to be in that good of shape is amazing.

Old 07-13-2014, 10:36 AM
Cool

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
morning all

GOOD `Morning Keane,
How is your vacation ? How are you ? What are you driving ?
What are you doing ? Are you having `fun ?
====================================

Hi `Leah, thanks for checking in & it's good to read that you can rest & relax this Sunday
Wish you a Happy Day > EnJoy

Old 07-13-2014, 11:03 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

Originally Posted by SpaceRider

Hi `Ryan, (or how `Space calls you > he has it written down on his note pad) > BuzzKill`Ryan > LOL
Great 2 C U online.

How's life been 4 U ? How's your Monte Carlo running ?
Have you found any more abandoned vehicles in the Pocono Mountains ?

Hope we see you more often on the MCF
Wish U a FunDay > Sunday 4>Sure
Peace/Out >BeachBum`Mike
hey mike, life has been treating me well lately, very happy with my new job but it takes up a lot of my time... oh well that's life! I usually get weekends off but spend most of them tinkering with the buick, working on my chainsaws, washing the monte & truck, and lots and lots of fishing, lol. I've been setting some money off to the side in hopes I can get the monte to a trans shop and have them diagnose and repair what I think is a TCC issue, but i'm not sure. and I need to address the coolant leak it had at some point too, hopefully it's the water pump housing and not headgaskets. hopefully next year the car will be up and running properly (and mabe even have A/C) where I can drive it around without worry if i'll make it back home, lol.

hope everything is going well in florida for you, space, and the rest of the bums, tell everyone I said "HI"

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
morning all
how's Wyoming?

Old 07-13-2014, 11:12 AM
Cool Ryan from God's Country in them there Mountains 4>Sure<

Hi `Ryan & thanks for your positive reply..+ + you have time to go fishing (What are you catching) I love fresh water fishes

I hope you don't have any major problems with your Monte & that things go well 4 U 4>Sure...

`Space is still in Portugal setting `up a new site, but I just heard he has to return to renew his work visa + go to some type of training in Miami (?) We all miss him...

BeachBum Tommy inherited a lot of $'s & retired early (lol) Bum J.D. is working the Miami port & Space's g/f is finishing her inter ship as a Doctor. Life is never the same when Space isn't in our lives (lol) I know he really wants to get up to your area >`if he ever slows down & gets his own life...

Wish you a great Sunday & we hope we see you more often...
Get out there & EnJoy....I'm just about finished work 4 today & taking Bum Tommy's ride back 2 him...

Take good care > Peace > Out from Bum`Mike

Old 07-13-2014, 11:21 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone. I work late tonight so joy for that. Hahaha. I am at Wendy's getting some lunch so that is nice though. Then I am off tomorrow so yay.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: SUNDAY, 7/13/2014 >Check In `OK<