Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: SUNDAY, 5/25/14, >Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2014, 04:53 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpaceRider

Hi `Devin,
Are you going 2 watch the Indy 500 also ? Did you watch the Nationwide Race yesterday ? The Bum's & I watched the beginning (then went skateboarding) & watched the last 30 laps.
It was a hot day yesterday...I was suppose 2 `be off 2day, but got called back 2 work...(It's all good) Today I am meeting Space's Grandfather & Bum's 2 have lunch & watch some of the Indy race & then visit the seniors + the beach...
How's the weather in your area ? Is it difficult keeping your S.S. clean ?

Wish you a Super Sunday & a Great Race(s) EnJoy your new day!

<
No, i'm not much into the indy series. I grew up watching NASCAR since i was a little kid every sunday so it kinda stuck with me.
Hope you get to watch the indy race and enjoy time with the Bums and Spaces grandfather
Weather has been great lately! Still def hard keeping a Black car clean but i manage haha!
Have a great Sunday yourself!

Old 05-25-2014, 05:16 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool >EnJoy your NOW >it's all U get 4 NOW<

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
No, i'm not much into the indy series. I grew up watching NASCAR since i was a little kid every sunday so it kinda stuck with me.
Hope you get to watch the indy race and enjoy time with the Bums and Spaces grandfather
Weather has been great lately! Still def hard keeping a Black car clean but i manage haha!
Have a great Sunday yourself!

Hi `Devin,
I love racing (just about anything), but I have a difficult time watching some racing on T.V. >especially when it becomes follow the leader & their no really racing >more endurance<

I'm so happy to be connected to the `web & can get a recap the next day of the highlights of every race the prior days. I'm not addicted like many are (?) Like yesterday, I did not know that many driver's in the Nationwide Race, but it was still fun to watch the beginning & the end (lol) > Got to play outside on my board instead..."2 each their own" 4>Sure!

I hope that you picked some good driver's in the MCF NASCAR Game... I check it out to see how member's are doing! I wish I had the time & knowledge to play. (Space knows all the drivers, but he hasn't had the chance either to play)...His grandfather still follows Nascar & all other racing...I like motorcross & X-Games 4>Sure!

Wish you a Fun>Enjoyable Sunday & Race...Below vid is from the area I work > I share in case anyone would like to see a free movie on a FAST `Ride > EnJoy > Your Choice >

Wish `all a Safe/Happy/Fun-Day>Sun-Day > EnJoy Your `Present of a New Day of `Life

/pennzoil?v=eai9jMMtEhM

Old 05-25-2014, 08:12 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Morning everyone feeling a lot better today maybe can go out for a little while and take a cruise. Have a good day all

Old 05-25-2014, 08:41 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Morning everyone feeling a lot better today maybe can go out for a little while and take a cruise. Have a good day all
So awesome you're feeling better! Def check in later and let us know how the cruise goes!

Old 05-25-2014, 09:19 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Happy Sunday everyone.

Glad to hear you are feeling better Mel

Still on call, and was awoken by the phone at exactly 0600, this is when the schedulers come in to the office for the day and one of my workers booked off for the third consecutive Sunday she was scheduled to work, so now I have to be a bad guy next week I hate being a bad guy at work, but it is part of the job that must be done.

On the positive side watched Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit last night, and it was pretty good, the wife and I enjoyed it.

Old 05-25-2014, 11:29 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone. Just woke up recently. Have work like always haha. It gives me money so I am not complaining. So not much will be going on today. Have a good day forum.

Old 05-25-2014, 11:32 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Good Afternoon EV1!
Mel:

Glad to hear from you and that your doing Better!
God Bless and Prayers to you and your family.

Watching the Indy 500 and see how Kurt Busch does in this 500 miler...

Also going to watch the coke 600 where Kurt Busch is doing the Dbl today!

Have a Great Memorial weekend..

Id like to give thanks to those men and women who serve in our Armed forces...

Prayers to those familys who have had family members that have served and lost there lives protecting our freedom.

Old 05-25-2014, 11:50 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good morning all. Sitting in the Crowne Plaza Springfield IL waiting for the awards ceremony to start. I hope my friends and I have a good outcome. The MCA awards are so drawn out so I will be waiting a long time. That's why I love the way John Harvey runs the Monte Nats. Your usually out of there around 12-1pm. I'm in car show jail until 4pm GRRRRR!

Old 05-25-2014, 06:26 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

evening all

Old 05-25-2014, 06:32 PM

Hey all.

I've been relaxing all day. Took my son out to the park... now time for dinner.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: SUNDAY, 5/25/14, >Check In<