Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, 11/9/2014 >Check In Here<

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good mornoning MCf! I have had a good weekend so far. I hunted with my son yesterday and cut some turnip salad (greens) with my Mom. I had to work today but should be getting off about noon.

Who's watching Football today?

That is a good looking Monte for sale Space, you gonna buy it?

Old 11-09-2014, 11:13 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone. Not much going on in this household today. I'm on the hunt for a new wheel bearing for my car, the passenger side front is making the loud noise and starts at 50kmh and it is loud lol. Sadly I put new ones on my car in the spring to get rid of the abs light but apparently they weren't as good as advertised lol, so now going to get some Timken bearings, which is kind of fitting as my name is Ken, and my brothers name is Tim and we used to drive by one of their factories near Toronto all the time and laugh about it

Hope everyone enjoys their day, I don't watch football too much anymore, used to be a 49ers fan way back when, but I got out of it and haven't had time to get back in to it, so not sure what to do this evening. Watched Dawn of The Planet of The Apes earlier in the week and thought it was pretty good, still can't get over how far along special fx have come since I was a kid lol.

Old 11-09-2014, 11:52 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up >Be Good 2 yourself > other's>amen<

Originally Posted by crazyzach722
Good morning. Space thanks for starting the blog. Its football sunday which means I will be trying to catch some of the games at work on the tvs there. The steelers Play at one which should make work pretty dead which I am ok with. Not to much going on though since I work late.

Good Morning `Zach, did I just see two post from you ?
Great way 2 increase the activity on the MCF

Wish you a E.Z. fun day at work + watching your team `Win. I seen you were on when I logged on around 2:30AM this morning, but U must have fallen asleep (LOL)

My pain kept me awake (I'm alive) Wish you a great day > EnJoy<

Originally Posted by GTHSS
Good mornoning MCf! I have had a good weekend so far. I hunted with my son yesterday and cut some turnip salad (greens) with my Mom. I had to work today but should be getting off about noon.

Who's watching Football today?

Hi `Tommy,
It's always great 2 read that a member is having a good weekend & `Life. Did you get anything hunting ? Oh, turnip salad sounds great. I love salads 4-Sure.

EnJoy your Sunday & Life 4-Sure

Originally Posted by ohara
Good afternoon everyone. Not much going on in this household today. I'm on the hunt for a new wheel bearing for my car, the passenger side front is making the loud noise and starts at 50kmh and it is loud lol. Sadly I put new ones on my car in the spring to get rid of the abs light but apparently they weren't as good as advertised lol, so now going to get some Timken bearings, which is kind of fitting as my name is Ken, and my brothers name is Tim and we used to drive by one of their factories near Toronto all the time and laugh about it

Hope everyone enjoys their day, I don't watch football too much anymore, used to be a 49ers fan way back when, but I got out of it and haven't had time to get back in to it, so not sure what to do this evening. Watched Dawn of The Planet of The Apes earlier in the week and thought it was pretty good, still can't get over how far along special fx have come since I was a kid lol.

Good Sunday Afternoon `Ken, (WoW), this day is going fast & I still thought it was morning

Sorry 2 read about your wheel bearing, but it's great that you are able to do the work & save some Big $'s.

Below is a vid `if you need to refresh. Good Luck on the install & I wish you no problems getting it fixed.

No One has noticed our New MCF Blog revision ? What does everyone think of it ? Good > Bad or just (?) LOL

Wish everyone a great day > Life > EnJoy your `Present of NOW > WoW > We all got another day to live/love/work/party & Celebrate life >

Old 11-09-2014, 12:20 PM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

Haha space, my computer was being funny and posted the same thing twice. It was weird.

Old 11-09-2014, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by GTHSS

Hi Tommy,
No, I just posted it for member's to see & enjoy. It looks good in pictures & the miles are under 100K & I think the price is right

I'm not going to get another car or Monte until I have a garage & the time to drive & work on it. (mod's)

Right now, I couldn't drive it `if I had one
I'll just keep working my dream & refining my life plan. My g/f is still undecided on where she wants to start her medical profession.
Now, she is just taking care of me & doing medical check `up for the company I'm working for. We are enjoy our time 2gether 4-Sure, but we haven't been able to go out dancing (LOL) >

She also donates her time @ the senior center helping many
I'm so happy that she is in my life 4-Really>Really Sure

OK, whoever is reading this, it's your turn to post & let us know what's happening in your life or with your Monte Carlo ?

* Hi Amy, get your yard cleaned `up or just take a break & enjoy your Super Sunday of Life...

Old 11-09-2014, 12:30 PM
Talking >Is it party time yet ? < (LOL) ?

Originally Posted by crazyzach722
Haha space, my computer was being funny and posted the same thing twice. It was weird.

LoL `Zach, it must have a SpaceBug (LOL).
Two posts are always better then none 4-Sure

I really need to get a new `puter...I've abused mine 4 sure & it needs rebuilt or replaced...

Wish U a Super Day @ work & off work > EnJoy <

Old 11-09-2014, 07:20 PM

Good evening everyone. On my last break at work. Only a couple of hours left so I can't complain. I can't wait to be done though.

Old 11-09-2014, 08:06 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Evening all, had a good turnout for november, in total we had 8 cars, 7 pictured here and then 1 left and another came.

Old 11-09-2014, 10:03 PM

7 good looking cars there.