Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

stupid reasons

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 03:19 AM
Default stupid reasons

I want tohear some of the stupid reasons that you have been given for being pulled over by the police.

I think mine would have to be a loud radio, but heres the kicker. I didn't even have a radio when it happened. after i so nicely pointed that out to my finer law enforcement officer i recived a few tickets for other things( loud exaust, bald tires, tinted windows, seat belts, and liscense plate covers) T alk about a bad saturday night.

Old 01-22-2007, 03:42 AM
Default RE: stupid reasons

72 ina 55 at 1am witha trailer fulla quads. COME ON!

actually though i've had 2 friends get pulled over each goin just 2mph over, one of which was at 4pm, basicly just to check lic, registration, insurance.... whats up with that.

Old 01-22-2007, 04:16 AM

OK you ready for this one. I and a Friend were pulled over for drag racing,
we both received exhibition of speed,reckless driving ,exsvsive speed,On me they had no registration, no Lic. plates.(should have clued him in to look a bit harder
and they gave me a fix it ticket for my tail pipe it had failed out of the rear hanger so it was lower then it should be,
After they wrote all the tickets for us and were ready to let us go. the Friend with me asked the cop if he had seen the chain that held both cars together.
i happen to be buying one of my several 78 monte Carlo's and was towing it home .
it happen to have a nice paint job and wheels under it but it had a blown head gasket. i guess the P/O/ had been known for drag racing the car a lot so they were basically pulling me over for his past record. [:@]i hadn't mentioned the chain because i had to get out of the car and when i did i took a photo of me him and the cop who pulled us over behind me . while he was writing the tickets.

i guess you would think a 3"link logging chain would have caught his attention.
but to his credit it was a Brite sunny day and therefore the chain might have been hard to see. oh and the mule was a 80 elcamino that was dressed up.

Old 01-22-2007, 01:27 PM

my bother got pulled over one day in his 1969 pontiac LaMans Sports Coupe aka THE BEAST and the officer said the he didint have a seat belt on. old car has a lap belt. then after that the officer looked at the car and said that his bumper was to high off the ground and he got out a tape measure and measured thebumper and said thatit wasto high. so my brother got a 50 dollar ticket for having his car raised to high. the thing i dont get is how can there be trucks riding around that there bumper is4 feet in the air if not higher.