Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Stupid Move

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member
Default Stupid Move

I was lucky enough to be able to help out at the local carshow today. It is a fair size event for our area drawing close to 200 cars right along the St. Lawrence river. So a beautiful back drop for all of the cars. I was able to walk around before the public and watch the set up and meet a few of the owners. Had an absolute blast and was able to see some very amazing vehicle, that pretty much made my jaw drop on more than one occasion. The kicker in this story is that I had to be up and down there very early and I stupidly left the house without my camera My phone takes nice enough pictures but has not enough memory so I couldn't even go that route. I'm hoping my buddy got some pics for me with any luck that is lol. I was able to see an absolute mint, show room condition 86 Monte SS in white with the trim like mine and all I could was think of how nice it would be to have it sitting in the driveway with my cars. The one positive is that it has given me something to work towards obatining but the hard part is going to be talking the wife in to why we got to, got to, have it

Here is a pic of the main area. Standing from on top of a train tunnel that is the backdrop for the main stage and trophy presentations. My apologies if the picture is too large but it is the best I could come up with at work today

Last edited by ohara; 08-07-2013 at 01:43 PM. Reason: add picture