Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

? for space d00d

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 05:34 PM
Photobucket
Default ? for space d00d

space d00d what are the "esa surfing championships"?

my city is hosting them now as we speak and i was wondering if you know about it or like it or whatever? cos if u like it ill go get u some footage of it. who knows space d00d might be out there on the waves here now and i just dont know about it [:-]

Old 04-29-2008, 05:53 PM
Default RE: ? for space d00d

[align=center]Hi `Chris, [/align][align=center]I wish I had the luxury to travel & surf with the ESA.[/align][align=center]I competed in my early teens, & found there were[/align][align=center]many better then I. I won some local contest, but[/align][align=center]never got into the major championships.[/align][align=center]`Surf'in 2 me is more fun, then show.[/align][align=center]It's a major escape 4 me.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The real surfer's of the USA are around the Pacific Ocean,[/align][align=center]the Atlantic only gets decent wavesduring major storms.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Work'in & Home School consumed a lot of my time, and[/align][align=center]I didn't have the luxury to spend intense time to be able[/align][align=center]to be competitive with many of`great surfer's.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My g/p says "Space, life's not a party all the time. we[/align][align=center]must work to survive" I worked, ...oh, I partied some: )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I've enjoy my `journey, the bad waves, and the good ones.[/align][align=center]Chris, thanks 4 think'in of me, I appreciate, much : )[/align][align=center]Hope that none of your family/friends were affected[/align][align=center]by the disaster in VA : ([/align][align=center]Peace/Out from `Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Eastern Surfing Association (ESA) - Home[/align]
The ESA is the largest amateur surfing association in the world, ... to advance to the USA Surfing Championships in August followed by The ESA Eastern ...
www.surfesa.org/ - 17k - Similar pages

Old 04-30-2008, 06:02 AM

[align=center]WoW, you must have been given another day,[/align][align=center]`if your reading this post : ) [:-][/align][align=center]Wish U a `Happy Day[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Atlantic Ocean [X(]Flat Waves [/align][align=center]`Chris, are you going to visit the Surf Contest.[/align][align=center](There's always pretty ladies @ the events : )[/align][align=center]How close are you to the Ocean ?[/align][align=center]I've really been skateboard'in, more then Surf'in.[/align][align=center]When I move 2-morrow, I'll be closer to the `beach,[/align][align=center]and hopefully will be Surf'in more often.[/align][align=center]No fuel required to `surf or `skateboard [/align][align=center][:-]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/F4837511E9B34138B77C350E1C87476D.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 04-30-2008, 09:37 AM
Photobucket

space d00d i live 3 blocks from the ocean and yup i plan to go check out the surfer babes.

Old 04-30-2008, 09:56 AM

ORIGINAL: scc24540

space d00d i live 3 blocks from the ocean and yup i plan to go check out the surfer babes.
WoW `Chris, you are a lucky man to live beachside & that close
to the Ocean. Make sure you keep the Ocean salt `off your Monte. I'm still on the mainland `bout 2miles from the beach,
but it's closer then I was b-4.
Sure hope you take some Beach Pic's when you hit the `Surf.
Would love 2 see pic's of your area 4-Sure.
Is insurance `high there for homes/etc ? It really sucks
where I'm at, and it's get more expensive to insure anything.
Look forward to your future post & pic's `Lol
I think she would be a great `Mod 4 your Monte
[:-]

Old 04-30-2008, 10:53 AM
Photobucket

im sorry what did u say? i had crystal in my eye LOL. yeah i gotta keep the car clean because of how salty it is here. and it is VERY expensive here. 1 million per acre a few miles inland and even more closer to the ocean. as far as insurance goes im paying a lil over 1200yr for liability. and i have a clean record. iwas paying around 700 up in VA. i was thinking showcar insurance buy good god at the price of that. id be paying twice the cars worth every year in insurance alone. i have a few beach pics in my photography folder in my photobucket. welcome to check em out

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y32...raphy%20stuff/