Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Some pics of the Fiancee's Mustang GT and my MC

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 03:57 PM

Hahaha, am I the only one that noticed the paw prints in the first and second pictures?

Old 02-27-2010, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by 1BADSS
Hahaha, am I the only one that noticed the paw prints in the first and second pictures?

Originally Posted by JAFO
Both are real nice! Side note: I hate cats! :-P
Umm... No!

Old 02-27-2010, 04:02 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Both are real nice! Side note: I hate cats! :-P
Jafo, mentioned them also! I had a 74 nova with a fiberglass hood and I was at a freinds house when his freaking cat decided to take a walk on the hood scratched it up pretty good. little pos cat

Old 02-27-2010, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
Jafo, mentioned them also! I had a 74 nova with a fiberglass hood and I was at a freinds house when his freaking cat decided to take a walk on the hood scratched it up pretty good. little pos cat
The 95 Monte I had got a DEEP scratch on the hood after I spent the weekend detailing it because, I assume the hood was so slick that the cat decided it needed a little extra traction. That pretty much sealed my dislike for cats... well unless I want Chinese food...

Old 02-27-2010, 04:21 PM

nice monte , welcome to the dale jr edition club

Old 02-27-2010, 05:48 PM

Thanks, I like it alot. Of course that Mustang is sweet too.

Wayne

Old 02-27-2010, 07:54 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Nice cars. Of course you know we like the Mone best.

The 95 Monte I had got a DEEP scratch on the hood after I spent the weekend detailing it because, I assume the hood was so slick that the cat decided it needed a little extra traction. That pretty much sealed my dislike for cats... well unless I want Chinese food...
My cats know better then to scratch my cars. Chelsea has always treated my cars with respect. Smeekers,............... well he has got his b--t whipped a couple times for causing a scratch. For many years Chelsea has taken it on as her personal duty to keep my '57s mouse free. She will search from front to back, under the seats and everywhere in between.

Old 02-27-2010, 08:49 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

thats what good cats are for RJ yha, i do hate the stray cats around here that track mud over the monte usually right after i wash it, but there really arnt any mice or rodents around anywhere anymore, which is especially nice concidering we have car stuff stored in our none-too weathertight paneltruck, and now nothing nests in with the boxes of carborators & such getting crap all inside everything. so i guess cats have their plusses

Old 03-01-2010, 11:26 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

Nice.

Old 03-01-2010, 03:30 PM

The 1970 Monte Carlo is the one I've had the longest at almost 23 years and will never be sold by me.

I bought my 1998 K1500 ECSB Z71 new almost 12 years ago and I have a lot of memories with this truck. It would be hard for me to sell it. Its only got 115,000 miles on it so it has lots of life left.

The 98 1ton chevy truck I bought a little over two years ago to use on the farm and haul my 18' car hauler trailer. I've dumped so much money into it that I might as well keep it.

Two of the 92 Cavaliers I've had almost four years and was my fiancee's and mine daily driver's until recently. We have both put over 50,000 miles each on these cars in that time. It saved tons of miles on her Super Duty and my K1500. My cavalier is an automatic and I think the tranny is going out and is why I bought the Dale Jr. car. Her cavalier still runs fine but has a ton of miles on it. The third 92 cavalier I have I bought last year from a friend at work for $150 because he got tired of trying to fix the belt tensioner. I fixed it and it has sat ever since. It runs but not very well. All three of the Cavaliers are probably getting sold.

The 72 Superbeetle was my Grandfathers who has since passed away. I traveled from MO to NY to get it. Its pretty rusty though and needs a lot of work so I don't know what I'm going to do with it.

My fiancee bought her 2003 F350 crewcab 4x4 Superduty new. Its got the 6.0 turbo diesel/six speed manual tranny in it. She had a 4" lift put on it a few months after she bought it. It only has 72,000 miles on it. She plans on keeping it until the dreaded 6.0 diesel problems start cropping up.

I plan on keeping the Dale Jr car unless major things start going wrong with it.

here are a few pics of my two trucks.

Wayne

Quick Reply: Some pics of the Fiancee's Mustang GT and my MC