Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Sit back and read :)

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 06:38 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member
Default Sit back and read :)

ok Hope your sitting down and have a drink handy. We left Minn on Thursday morning at 5:20 am. headed for Topeka Kansas. Man it was cold all the way there. And seen alot of **** .. That night I tried to log in to this form and couldn't get on with my laptop!!. I tried each night we stopped. So last night sitting there at the Residents Inn. I was so pissed off I want to throw the laptop out the freakin window!!!!. So I E mailed or FRIEND Taz. Didn't get an answer early this morning so I text a FRIEND in Taylor Mi. A.K.A. as Stumpmi ( Dave). And he got a hold of Lou. Then LOU went to work seeing what I was doing wrong. Ya know at home I just hit my favorites and bang i'm on! So I forgot how I was logged in. But Taz e mailed and told me to try what he set up. And wala I'm on. Now were in Gallup New Mexico for the night. Ozzie isn't doing so good on this trip. He anxious a lot and heavy breathing. Try to get him to calmed down while were on the rd hasn't been easy. But once we stop he more then fine. My wife have him something to clam him down from a vet. But he's so nosey he won't let it work. He was sleeping or passed out with his head pointed up towards sitting on the floor of the car. Funny but sad also. But he's cool now while were here. Only about 350 miles to go tomorrow then were done. There's that ugly white crap all around the LA QUINTA inns & suites. Very nice place to stay. Glad we got here early.. Hope to be ot of here in the morning early. So we can be in Phoenix hopefully by noon. Glad I got a chance to log in and tell everyone whats going on with us. Ok Good nite From New Mexico P.S. Thanks lou & Dave for the help while a members on the rd. Great guys to deal with Thank YOU both Rick

Old 12-29-2012, 08:41 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Glad to see you're back online Rick. But for the record, I replied to your email around 9:30 this morning. Eastern time.

Old 12-29-2012, 08:46 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Your Quite welcome Rick...Anytime my friend!..Just have a safe and enjoyable trip..Sorry ozzies freakn out... Lexi is the same way...I guess some pets just don like rideing in vehicles.....Now Zeus on the other hand loved to ride inthe car, truck, and go camping...Gonna miss that this summer for sure....

We also got some...anti anxiety meds from the vet for lexi...But it doesnt work if you cant get them to eat it...

Im sure Ozzie will be just fine once you get there....Sleep well Have a safe trip!

As im sure your aware...I will help anyone anytime..in there time of need if its possible for me to do...
Im retired...what else do I have to do?

Old 12-29-2012, 09:05 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

By the way Rick...

It helps when you remember how to spell your own name. lol

Old 12-29-2012, 09:39 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
By the way Rick...

It helps when you remember how to spell your own name. lol
HEY HEY !! I have feelings too ya know Some place . yeah I was a mess last night. I couldn't check my e mails this morning we were on the rd. Going thru parts of the country that I didn't get a signal. So I just waited till we got in our room. Dave text me that you sent me an e mail. Thanks Dude! Next time I come to Mi Detroit area You Dave & I have to have a drink some where. Hell I'll even cross the border. Been sometime since I've been to Windsor. I don't think they remeber me . Now Dave might be another story . Ok going to watch some football. Michigan state non right now.....C YA

Old 12-30-2012, 03:55 AM
Taz

15 Year Member

Sure thing. Have fun Rick.

Old 12-30-2012, 08:36 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

SCENILITY
Has got our friend Rick!
Always write your passwords and usernames down. I too am traveling and brought my list
Glad you are getting closer to your destination Rick, do you remember where that is?

Old 12-30-2012, 09:18 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

My beagle likes to cry in the car. If you open a window a little she will stick her nose out but most of the time she just cries. Good luck with the rest of your trip Rick. Be safe.

Old 12-31-2012, 09:43 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Lou:
We have to give Rick some credit for his efforts.
At least he knew who to contact to get his "ACT" together to log on .
(you know who you are)

I think I have a new Nickname for him...What do you think of say....

Tricky Ricky?

srry Rick couldnt resist putn it on paper....LMAO

Last edited by STUMPMI; 12-31-2012 at 09:45 AM.