Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Simply Amazing Car

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 06:06 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
The 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8 is one freakin amazing car. It combines modern technology and luxuries with insane amounts of technology. Stunning looks with raw power (470hp to be percise:p) Take a look at the video below, the amount of technology this car has just blows me away and i freakin love it:p

2012 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 392 Start Up, Exhaust, and In Depth Tour - YouTube

Ok Keane. This is how it went down. While in Bullhead, City Az visiting a friend. We were on our way to get some Beers Then I saw the 300 sitting there! STOP & TURN AROUND. And we did. So I walk up this this 300 and opening doors and such. Salesman walks up. HATE THEM. Can I help you guys. No were just looking. Ok...Want to take it for a ride? NOW yr talking spankie. Give him my drivers lic and he makes a copy. He comes out and gets in the drivers seat. Whoa there mushroom breath. I want to drive this thing! Oh yeah sure. Now were all set. He says take it easy till we leave the lot. I;m thinking he might be cool afterwards. Then he's tellin us where to go. Go down by the walmart and turn left. There a long stretch of rd. Hey alright spanky! He says as soon as you get on the good pavement do your thing. HOLY SH** Batman & Bat girl. I had that sucker sideways for a while till it took off like a damn rocket. DAMN SAM! This baby runs. We get out and open the hood. WOW isn't she Beautiful..Then my buddy gets in and does a little better then I did. Man that car pushs you into the seat. Damn thats one fast *** car. But I don't need that much speed. But the the car is awesome. Inside and out. Nice trunk, Beautiful interior. Love it. I'd buy and all white one with the smaller engine. And maybe its on my list now

Last edited by Ricks 2006 SS; 01-12-2012 at 06:08 PM.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Ok Keane. This is how it went down. While in Bullhead, City Az visiting a friend. We were on our way to get some Beers Then I saw the 300 sitting there! STOP & TURN AROUND. And we did. So I walk up this this 300 and opening doors and such. Salesman walks up. HATE THEM. Can I help you guys. No were just looking. Ok...Want to take it for a ride? NOW yr talking spankie. Give him my drivers lic and he makes a copy. He comes out and gets in the drivers seat. Whoa there mushroom breath. I want to drive this thing! Oh yeah sure. Now were all set. He says take it easy till we leave the lot. I;m thinking he might be cool afterwards. Then he's tellin us where to go. Go down by the walmart and turn left. There a long stretch of rd. Hey alright spanky! He says as soon as you get on the good pavement do your thing. HOLY SH** Batman & Bat girl. I had that sucker sideways for a while till it took off like a damn rocket. DAMN SAM! This baby runs. We get out and open the hood. WOW isn't she Beautiful..Then my buddy gets in and does a little better then I did. Man that car pushs you into the seat. Damn thats one fast *** car. But I don't need that much speed. But the the car is awesome. Inside and out. Nice trunk, Beautiful interior. Love it. I'd buy and all white one with the smaller engine. And maybe its on my list now

Old 01-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I work for a chevy dealer awhile back when they first put out the SRT-8 300.We got one in on trade.Took it for a spin with another guy in a Z06.It handled great an kept up with that Z06 pretty good.That was when they were only 430hp

Old 01-12-2012, 07:03 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by lougreen03
It looks pretty good for a chrysler. I've heard the 300's are not as luxury as they appear. I rode in one and the leather even felt cheap. It did not ride that well either.

The days of the rich 'corinthian' leather in the Cordobas has long since past.

I don't really care much for the newer Mopars. About the only one I like is the Challenger. Other than that it would have to be a pre-70 model in order for me to shell out any coin for one.

Old 01-12-2012, 08:11 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Yes mod mike i should be banned.... I know theres plenty of other cars for that kind of money, i'm just saying IMO its a pretty nice car. I dont love the back but its accectpable.

Mike go take one for a drive, i wish i oculd just run out and test drive stuff and Rick awesome driving haha

Old 01-12-2012, 08:14 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Lol it helps to know the owner of a Chrysler dealer

Old 01-12-2012, 08:15 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

So you know the owner of the chrysler dealer and clearly have some connection at the ford dealer. Anything else?

Old 01-12-2012, 08:26 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Yup I got connections everywhere

Old 01-12-2012, 08:39 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

My mom has a 03 300m, I like hers a lot. it rides really nice and it hasn't had any problems, just hit 138k the other day.

Old 01-12-2012, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Snyderman
The same $ will buy you a '09 CTS-V. Just sayin'.

Ill take that CTS-V anyday!!!!

Quick Reply: Simply Amazing Car