Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: -> Saturday: September 3, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 11:33 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Hi `Keane,
Thanks 4 checking in with your Monte Family...
Great that you have a job to earn some $'s for your cars & hopefully have some left over 4 some fun...
When do you get your Plymouth back ?
Oh, did you clean your dirty Monte ? ~>
Wish you a Super Holiday Weekend when U get `off work & finished with your errands..
=========================================
I still have the horizon, the shop is backed up and it wont be going in until the 12th. I have not cleaned my monte yet and i'm thinking about doing that today as i'm rather bored. I am happy that i do have a job, i just wish i was able to work more. Commuting to college is over 120 miles a day and i hope i can continue to fuel my monte to get there And i was wondering, what type of products does your wharehouse have? what comes and goes through there, do you work for a certain company?

Old 09-03-2011, 11:44 AM

No, no metal shavings... or no more than usual. There was a magnet, the pan was clean.
the bolts were spaced far enough apart for no fluid to drip and they just wouldn't lock like the rest of em. Im leaving it be until a later date. The fluid was a brownish red... normal for 50k miles on fluid. The trans has 240k miles on it im going to replace it before I turbo or s/c it... o/d went out... 80 mph runs about 3500 rpm.

Old 09-03-2011, 02:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi all, just got home from the Minnesota transportation museum, jack had a blast now time to just relax

Old 09-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Afternoon all ...Well after thinking it was sunday this morning found the right blog.

got home from Tiger's game last night about midnight. Went to a carshow left about 7:30am today have pictures of both will post in a few .

Old 09-03-2011, 03:14 PM

Hi Keane,
We supply many ports in the Bahama's & Islands in the Caribbean & ports around Florida with Boat parts, materials, and everything a person needs 2 survive on water. We are constantly inspected by everyone & have many contracts with several agencies & private own corporations...We also have many sub contractors that work with us...

I live in one of the warehouse apartments, so I don't have to drive to work + the time & expense...I only have one boss, the owner/president of the Company...He purchased my grandfathers company & his commercial vessels. He's great to work for & we have a super staff & employee's. We have thousands of applications on file, but we are at max.
It's hard work, but it's fun to...We make it `FUN : )
======================================
`Dustin, I think it's time to get a new or rebuilt one...Wish you luck & don't drive 80 + LOL ~>
=======================================
Hi `Justin, Hope you are feeling better everyday & that you are feeling better...It's great to read that you spend so much time with Jack...It's great to see/read about a father & son spending time together...It's important for both of you 4 Sure.. The Transportation Museum sounds like it would be a blast 4 both of you Did they have a lot of trains ? Did you see the Round table ? Buses, etc...
========================================
Hope everyone is having a great weekend, and having some fun...Thanks everyone for your posts/words and sharing on the MCF...Peace/Out from `Space

p.s. Below is where my Beach Bum Friends work @ the Port...It's amazing there & right on the water : )
I'm not : (

I would love 2 be there right NOW : )
----------------------------------------------
p.s.s. Hi `Tadd, I lose track of the days all the time & have to keep checking the calender : )
Great that you had a great time @ the Game & Show..Will search 4 your pic's...

Attached Thumbnails -> Saturday: September 3, 2011-space-warehouses-apt.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 09-03-2011 at 03:20 PM.
Old 09-03-2011, 04:45 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Well took the GTO out for a lil spin & i must say its suprisingly quick lol spun the tires into 3rd lol prob want a good idea sence i got expired plates on the car lmao so hows every ones day been goin?

Old 09-03-2011, 05:32 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Hi `Mel,
Thanks for your reply & it's great that you were able to get flood insurance 4-Sure...Many can't, or can't afford the high cost...It's crazy high on the coastlines of Florida

Still it would be very sad to have to try and replace the items that are not replaceable like your award winning Monte +

I seen the Weather review of your area & I hope it does not rain much more 4-Sure...Wish you Good Luck & a Safe Flood free Holiday Weekend. Keep us updated `ok...
p.s. Like you new `sig with your Monte under the tree : ) Shadow effect : )
Thanks my friend

Old 09-03-2011, 05:44 PM

Space, I know... I just don't have 2500 for a rebuild, so im considering a junk
yard one... only problem there is that in some cases, you get... well... junk.

03jgmonte, no its not really a good idea, but it still is plenty of fun.

Old 09-03-2011, 06:33 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Good night friends... Wifey and I are goint to watch "The right Stuff" on netflix tonight. kinda pooped out between the ball came and car show

Be safe and enjoy this marvelous week-end......
(It is what you make it)

Old 09-03-2011, 06:36 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Ohh it was fun lol i went on a back hwy so it was all good, tuesday itll be legal lol

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: -> Saturday: September 3, 2011