Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: -> Saturday: September 3, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 08:07 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Hey Space & ehh i still feel like crap & lol well i do my part to contribute lol & ill try to not over due it may take some pix of the gto & monte together

`Mike, I don't really know how `crap feels ~> , but I'm sure it's not good...I'm sure with time that you will heal & be all better ...There's so many our age that came back from the war with many more pains/problems then we will ever have to endure...Just try'in 2 put things in perpective..It's helps me to know that things can always be worse then what they are..The morning news shows how bad things really are for so many. It's reminds me to be thankful.

Make the most of your healing time & don't try to do more then you should...Good Luck..

Old 09-03-2011, 08:20 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Ohh ikn there more worse off than me thats for sure, but it still sux to be in this situatiom

Old 09-03-2011, 09:08 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning everyone happy saturday. Not much goin on here as usual, just have some errands to run and work later on this afternoon

Old 09-03-2011, 09:17 AM

Hi `Keane,
Thanks 4 checking in with your Monte Family...
Great that you have a job to earn some $'s for your cars & hopefully have some left over 4 some fun...
When do you get your Plymouth back ?
Oh, did you clean your dirty Monte ? ~>
Wish you a Super Holiday Weekend when U get `off work & finished with your errands..
=========================================
I just finished a 15 hour shift @ the warehouses...The storms in the Gulf & Atlantic has increase our shipments & the trucks always seem to be late...Florida traffic is bad this season & our roads are getting worse...
++++++++++++++++++++++
Mike (JG), sure hope you can make the best out of a bad situation...Hang in there 4-Sure...Time will heal `if U let it.

Catch everyone later & thanks 4 all your posts & activity on the MCF...~> Whose next 2 post ? ? ?

Last edited by Space; 09-03-2011 at 09:21 AM.
Old 09-03-2011, 09:27 AM

Im tryin to make the best of it & yeah i should heal over time if i take it easy which is hard to do

Old 09-03-2011, 09:57 AM

Hey all... done with the trans fluid change... looks even more like im gonna need a new trans... three of the pan bolts are stripped out. :blackeye:

Old 09-03-2011, 10:03 AM

Hi Dustin, Bum on the bolts : ( Were you able to tap & re thread them ? ~> Hope So. How bad did the fluid look
Were there any metal shavings in the bottom ? Did you have a magnet to check ? How many miles on the trans ?
Are you back on the Road again ? ~> Hope so ~> AGAIN

If you do plan on a Turbo, then you most likely would've had to replace your transmission any how ?
Keep us updated, and I hope that you can enjoy your Holiday WeekEnd

Old 09-03-2011, 10:28 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Good Morning `Mel,
I thought about you & member's in the storms path when I posted the weather thread(s) . I hope that you are not in a flood zone...
Wish you SunShine and no floods...I will pray (yes, I do pray)
for the safety of you, family & your Monte Carlo...
Sure hope you can enjoy your Holiday WeekEnd...Good Luck
Lucky we are in area thats a little higher than most but we do have flood insurance LOL if that helps!!
We have had in our area 12.5 inches of rain so far. We are having a break in the rain now hope it gives it enough time for the pumps to catch up!!

Last edited by Mels SS; 09-03-2011 at 10:31 AM.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:33 AM

Hi `Mel,
Thanks for your reply & it's great that you were able to get flood insurance 4-Sure...Many can't, or can't afford the high cost...It's crazy high on the coastlines of Florida

Still it would be very sad to have to try and replace the items that are not replaceable like your award winning Monte +

I seen the Weather review of your area & I hope it does not rain much more 4-Sure...Wish you Good Luck & a Safe Flood free Holiday Weekend. Keep us updated `ok...
p.s. Like you new `sig with your Monte under the tree : ) Shadow effect : )

Old 09-03-2011, 10:56 AM

Man i needa stay off the net for awhile i started lookin at motorcycles to buy & i deff dont need one of those again

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: -> Saturday: September 3, 2011