Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, October 27th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 09:56 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all! Wow, so it's been in the mid-high 70's the past few days and that has come and gone. I go to work yesterday, put the sunroof back and then realized halfway through my commute that the outside temp is 43 degrees. Guess I got used to those warm temps again even if it was for 5ish days. Going to watch my little cousin's hockey game later this afternoon. Tigers are back home tonight in the D so hopefully we can turn it around. Planning on going out to the bar to watch the game tonight.

Devin and Keane, have a good time at your NY Meet today! Looking forward to pictures.

Also, thanks all for the nomination and support for November Monte of the Month, greatly appreciated!

Old 10-27-2012, 10:03 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS
Good morning all! Wow, so it's been in the mid-high 70's the past few days and that has come and gone. I go to work yesterday, put the sunroof back and then realized halfway through my commute that the outside temp is 43 degrees. Guess I got used to those warm temps again even if it was for 5ish days. Going to watch my little cousin's hockey game later this afternoon. Tigers are back home tonight in the D so hopefully we can turn it around. Planning on going out to the bar to watch the game tonight.

Devin and Keane, have a good time at your NY Meet today! Looking forward to pictures.

Also, thanks all for the nomination and support for November Monte of the Month, greatly appreciated!
Im getting a little disappointed in our tigers!
The past games were just horrible efforts in my opinion...Lets just hope that now that they will be at home...The crowds and supporters will pump them up for a huge rebound!

Your welcome and good luck Matt for Monte of the Month! U got my vote.

Old 10-27-2012, 10:13 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
Im getting a little disappointed in our tigers!
The past games were just horrible efforts in my opinion...Lets just hope that now that they will be at home...The crowds and supporters will pump them up for a huge rebound!

Your welcome and good luck Matt for Monte of the Month! U got my vote.
Thanks David!

Yeah it blows my mind as to how cold the Tigers can get sometimes, especially considering the fact that we have two, maybe three-five power hitters: Miguel Cabrera and Prince Fielder for sure, but I'd argue you could also add Jhonny Peralta, Delmon Young, and Omar Infante to that. Our starting pitching lineup is amazing but that doesn't matter if we can't score runs. Game one was just a disaster. Game two was way better and Fister pitched a great game but, then again, we couldn't score any runs let alone hit anything. All I have to say is they need ALL THREE games at home to even have a chance.

Last edited by 06mistreSS; 10-27-2012 at 10:17 AM.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:45 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

so I woke up today to my phone blowing up over this hurricane. I'm getting sick of it.

Hoping for a miracle right now.
I wish I had a camera too...the sky is beautiful today!!
Got a bit of a good luck charm on my balcony just before...Was ready to do a little meditation & there was a dragonfly that looks like it just passed on sitting on the balcony chair. Dragonflies are symbols of good luck & prosperity... Maybe this hurricane will seer clear!

Old 10-27-2012, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Red Nightmare
Dragonflies are symbols of good luck & prosperity... Maybe this hurricane will seer clear!

Hi `Jen,
I wish you Good Luck/Prosperity & SunShine ~>4-Sure

Old 10-27-2012, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
Wow thats definately some chop!....Doesnt look to "surfy" to me!either.
Scary even Space sheeeew!

Hi `David, the links I posted gives a great idea of what it is like at the beach at present...Yes, it's kinda scary, but scary lets you know that you are alive 4-Sure...

If anyone wants to go to the beach online, those links are a good way to check it `out..
Direct Download <~Click here to view conditions..

Hi `Seattle `Mike, `Amy, Joe, Matt & Member's,
I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend...I'm still@ work, but I hope 2 get `off soon...It's been a long shift...

Peace/Love/Happiness 2 `all

Old 10-27-2012, 11:21 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Just got to sonic, got here quicker than i thought i would. So ill have some lunch while i wait.

Old 10-27-2012, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Just got to sonic, got here quicker than i thought i would. So ill have some lunch while i wait.
Hi `Keane,
It's great you made `it How did your Monte run ?
What are you going to order ?

Would you order me this one below (LOL )

Wish you a great time & I wish you a safe return trip WoW, am I hungry now (lol) EnJoy

Old 10-27-2012, 11:43 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Monte rode good. I got here alot faster than i anticipated, was just getting comfy on the road i had a cheeseburger onion rings and a root beer. Still no one else here but im keeping my eye out for montes.

Old 10-27-2012, 11:47 AM

[QUOTE=Red Nightmare;504715]so I woke up today to my phone blowing up over this hurricane. I'm getting sick of it.

How'd your phone blow up? Is the weather bad yet where you are?

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, October 27th 2012