Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, October 01, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 09:42 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by xxtheshockerxx
good morning

i am off to look at cars for the gf

Good Luck on the car search. And congrats on the MOTM win.

I just changed the MOTM info in Todd first post in today's blog. Incase anyone thought Todd declared a winner at 11:00pm last night.

Old 10-01-2011, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Taz

I just changed the MOTM info in Todd first post in today's blog. Incase anyone thought Todd declared a winner at 11:00pm last night.

Congrat's `Zach for your close win for MOTM You and your Monte Carlo are deserving 4-Sure...Everyone that gets nominated is a winner to me, but the member's can only select one winner a month...I'm sure the others will be in the contest again

p.s., I also changed the colors in 2day Teacher Todd's Blog post to fit the color of Zach's winning 07 S.S.
It's called MCF "Team Work"

`Zach, enjoy your Victory/Win

Old 10-01-2011, 09:53 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning everyone. Yet again its a wet day here, I'm never gonna get to fixing that sunroof on my car. Gonna run a few errands today and then work this evening.

Old 10-01-2011, 10:17 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning Keane!

Seems like the entire north east section of the country is soaking wet from rain everyday. Do you think they'll get to finish the Tigers--Yankees game?

Old 10-01-2011, 11:43 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz

Thanks Lou.

As for the car search...The Mariner is out. there are too many problems that i found on it. So i drove a black cobalt and liked that. We are going back after she gets off work so she can drive it. got my fingers crossed that she likes it.

Originally Posted by KidSpace

Congrat's `Zach for your close win for MOTM You and your Monte Carlo are deserving 4-Sure...Everyone that gets nominated is a winner to me, but the member's can only select one winner a month...I'm sure the others will be in the contest again

p.s., I also changed the colors in 2day Teacher Todd's Blog post to fit the color of Zach's winning 07 S.S.
It's called MCF "Team Work"

`Zach, enjoy your Victory/Win

thanks again Space. It was a really close contest. I was up against 2 great Montes and i am sure they will be MOTM very soon. There are alot of really nice Montes on this site so it is an honor to get MOTM.

Old 10-01-2011, 11:44 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

yea its certainly wet around here. Yesterday morning it was sunny then it clouded up and rained in the evening. Its grey and drizzling today, and the game, i dont know there are showers forcasted once again but maybe they'll be able to keep going.

Old 10-01-2011, 12:18 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

got my spare engine cover today

let the painting commence next weekend

Old 10-01-2011, 12:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

After noon everyone, in the midst of poker run, we are having lunch then back on the road

Old 10-01-2011, 12:31 PM

Hi everybody, hope you're all having a good weekend. I finished painting my engine cover, got my new MCF decals put on the rear windows, and tried out a new (Armor All) tire shine gel. I would NOT recommend it, even tho it's sorta easier to apply. The tires don't look as good as with Meguiar's tire shine spray.
Now I'm off to a fundraiser for the wildlife center I work for - a blues & jazz festival on the grounds of an old speakeasy restaurant, way out in the country. It's on the property we built our new center on ten years ago - the history of the restaurant is fantastic. During the Civil War there were tunnels below it used for the Underground Railroad to move slaves from the south up here to St. Louis. Later the tunnels were used to ship illegal booze from boats in the Mississippi River out to the restaurant where you could get a drink during Prohibition in the 20's - customers would knock on a small opening in the bar's door and be admitted after being looked over by the owners of the restaurant. Of course, this was way way WAY before my time!

Old 10-01-2011, 12:38 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by xxtheshockerxx
got my spare engine cover today

let the painting commence next weekend
Dont mess it up lol

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, October 01, 2011