Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: >Saturday, November 26, 2011< Click Here & join the `Fun

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 09:46 AM

Hi Member's,& belated happy thanksgiving to everyone.I came up to visit space but he had to go back into the warehouse to do some work.So I am using his messedup puter & checking out of the beautiful monteson the forum & reading what is going on today.Catch everyone later.Peace/out from beachbum Mike

Old 11-26-2011, 10:37 AM

Mornin guys. My body is thoroughly confused on when to be up now. I still gotta finish photoshopping those pics a bit before im satisfied enough to post them. Not sure if i'll have time though before my stepdad's family comes over.

Old 11-26-2011, 10:42 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morn'in `Sarge, One of your pictures is featured on page one of 2day's Blog Check it out when time permits. I can relate to the body & mind being confuzed by working nights or many hours Wish you a good visit with family..
Good Luck on your photoshop : )
==========================================
I just finished work & BeachBum`Mike went to the Post Office for me & I am making some lunch from our Thanksgivings leftovers : )
Wish everyOne a SuperSaturday & WeekEnd ~> EnJoy
Keep the Blog going & have `fun

Old 11-26-2011, 10:57 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Hope everyone got great deals yesturday.
Were out side puting Christmas lights up.
So have a great day everyone enjoy your family.

Old 11-26-2011, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
I hear about this White Monte Carlo in & around the St Louis area. Hitting the feeways at 80 to 90 MPH ?? Is there some truth to that?
Yes, that would be me. As you know, my speedometer starts at 60 mph and laughs at me if I try to go slower. Is your's a red SS? I'd heard it was BLUE. Just wondering - whatever color it is, it couldn't possibly beat mine. :p

Old 11-26-2011, 11:35 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by Possum
I love the Dynomax exhaust. It took a while to open up and get louder, but now it's perfect. Not too loud at all, just a low rumble. I'd like it to have more cabin noise but otherwise I wouldn't change it. The shop tells me if I want to go louder I'd need to do a resonator delete. Is that right? Isn't there a smaller step between the exhaust I have now and complete resonator delete? I'm afraid that's too drastic and would be too loud.
A resonator delete will create drone while cruising. Instead of deleting my resonator I replaced it with a Magnaflow glasspack. It has a nice, mellow tone to it at idle and while cruising with no drone. I noticed the other day while under my car that one of my mufflers is starting to seperate at the seam, so new mufflers are in my future. Right now it is just slightly louder than stock with the glasspack and factory mufflers. I don't want anything real loud so the Dynomax just might be what I'm looking for.

Originally Posted by Taz
It's 4GB. Kinda small, I know. But I didn't really buy it for the capacity anyway. :p
4GB is plenty for transferring a few songs or documents from one 'puter to the other.

[quote=Ricks 2006 SS;385541]DON'T MESS WITH THE SS[/quote]

That's got a nice ring to it.

Originally Posted by SpaceRider
Hi Member's,& belated happy thanksgiving to everyone.I came up to visit space but he had to go back into the warehouse to do some work.So I am using his messedup puter & checking out of the beautiful monteson the forum & reading what is going on today.Catch everyone later.Peace/out from beachbum Mike
Happy belated Thanksgiving to you too, Mike. Good to see you posting on the forum.

Old 11-26-2011, 11:39 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

morning all. i think im gonna go look at a new bike today

Old 11-26-2011, 12:05 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Afternoon all. Just watch Michigan football. Go Blue

Old 11-26-2011, 12:56 PM

Hello Lou, Michigan is kick'in Butt Go Bucks LOL
Sure hope you are enjoying the game...I just heard the scorce & recap so far...Rick also has to be happy now, but it's not over until it's over I hope the best team wins : ) I don't get the chance to keep up on football or Big $ sports $$$
EnJoy
==========================================
Hi Mel, make sure that Santa can find your home...He always misses mine : ) I must still be on his naughty list : ) Wish you a Great weekend...
=========================================
Hi `Zach, I already wrote Santa 4 U & told him to get U a Carbon-Fiber Bike What ?Yes, I did 4-Sure ~>
=====================================
Hi Angie, Slow down, you move 2 fast, U got 2 make your $'s last....Christmas is coming (soon)...EnJoy your `Day
=======================================
WHere's Justin, Teacher `Todd, Dustin (Augi) & the rest of our Blogger's ? R they out having fun without `us ?
Time 4 me to fade out...Catch everyone later...
EnJoy your Saturday & WeekEnd...EnJoy & be Happy..
Oh, Keep the `Blog going so there's something for everyone to read & say WTF = Where's the Fun It's here on the MCF

Old 11-26-2011, 01:03 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

haha space. idk i might be getting a recumbent...they make a carbon version for $4000 i dont have that much

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: >Saturday, November 26, 2011< Click Here & join the `Fun