Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, May 26th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2012, 10:39 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
Ooooh!!! A sedan. Those are rare. Find out what he wants for it.
OK Taz. Now I know you've lost all your marbles. Either that or your bored out of your mind!

Old 05-26-2012, 10:43 AM

1 Year Member

Geez when I got up this morning it was 65 degrees. Now it dropped to 56 and heavy rain & Thunder & Lighting. Glad I got the Ark finished in time for all this rain. Its so dark the street lights came on. Rain is hitting the side of the house hard. Taz and all you members in Michigan. Hang on its coming your way! Looks like were stuck in the house most of the today!

Old 05-26-2012, 10:45 AM

LoL `Rick,
Somedays when you read everyone's posts & what falls outa their head on2 this screen b-4 U it can make you need a appointment with Dr Phil of `it ~> 4-Sure....
Especially `if you read that weird aliens posts & threads...It
can make anyone feel that they are losing their marble's.

Plus `Lou does so much for us behind the scenes of
the MCF & deals with a lot of issues...4-Sure...Plus,
he has to constantly control `space...& there's space
everywhere on the MCF & Web...It's a never ending task...LOL
Thanks (Taz) `Lou 4 all U do 4 EveryOne
I know we 4-get 2 tell you that we appreciate your time
and dedication to the MCF

Last edited by Space; 05-26-2012 at 10:50 AM.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:57 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well Taz did say his back was hurting - maybe it's the pain killers LOL!!!!!

Old 05-26-2012, 11:03 AM

1 Year Member

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Well Taz did say his back was hurting - maybe it's the pain killers LOL!!!!!
Now thats funny! Can you see him trying to get in or out of that with his back the way it is. lol

Old 05-26-2012, 11:05 AM

1 Year Member

Space. If taz goes thru with what he wants. I'm calling DR Phil myself and make him an appointment

Old 05-26-2012, 11:16 AM

Hi Amy, Rick & Member's,
I think your both can relate...Owning a awesome Monte (or nice ride),can be very stressful...Especially when you have to park it at lonely lots & worried about someone damaging it or stealing `it....You work so hard to get a nice ride, and you give up a lot to keep it nice, then some A-hole comes along & messes it `up & causes damage...Sometimes it's easier to just give `up & buy something that you don't really care about....& park it anywhere & hope that someone steals it

No, Lou & I were just joking 2 make a point..Life is stressful and many times events & people can stress a person `out with their words & acts...I'm sure that everyone can relate...

We do our best to create activity that is fun...I've learn that most forum fail when a member's returns & finds nothing new to see & read...They eventually depart....& never return.. That's why we encourage member's to post subject(s) that the majority of member's will enjoy/learn/ or be informed..
Sometimes we fail, but we keep on trying...

Thanks for reading, & we wish you a Super Day/WeekEnd.

Old 05-26-2012, 11:53 AM

[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by Space
....You work so hard to get a nice ride, and you give up a lot to keep it nice, then some A-hole comes along & messes it `up & causes damage..
Funny you should say that. This morning I was stopped at a red light when some idiot rammed me from behind...I looked in the rearview mirror and saw her lunging away from the wheel to grab a large dog. Can you believe it - my car just came back from the body shop!!!!! I AM FURIOUS to say the least. The cops tell me its perfectly legal to drive around with a dog loose in the car. Her insurance will pay for the damage to my beautiful Monte (minimal denting on the bumper) but the fact that the dog was in danger and could have jumped out the window into traffic makes me even FURIOUSER.

Now I understand why people buy other cars for their daily driver and leave the Monte in the garage. I'm about ready to start riding my bike around town!

Last edited by Space; 05-26-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Old 05-26-2012, 11:55 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I hope that blue one is better than the red K-Car I owned for 6 months right before the Monte.

That was the only red car I think I could ever own... never going back to red!

Old 05-26-2012, 12:03 PM

Hi `Angie,
I'm sorry to read about your accident, but thankful that you were not hurt...It's so sad 4-Sure...I hope that your body man checks under your rear bumper because there can be additional damage that is not revealed...Please keep us updated...Don't let it ruin your weekend...I'm glad you were not on your bike & got rear ended...

I hope your body shop can repair & make it better then new.
It's over, and you are `OK, so enjoy your day & holiday.
=======================================
Mod `Mike, I never knew you owned a K Car & a Red one. Do you worry about your Monte when it's out of your sight ?

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, May 26th 2012