Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, March 31st 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 12:24 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

hey everyone. it is cool and misting out here today. I dont have alot planned today. going out tonight and gotta impress the the monte is going

Old 03-31-2012, 12:25 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member

afternoon all, its been a lazy day for me so far i will be going to the garage soon and buffing the monte out and cleaning the interior so i am ready to go for a little meet and cruise with a few car buddies of mine first time i got to cruise with my buddies in over a year so im pretty excited!

Old 03-31-2012, 12:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon all, same dreary weather. Went out to the store to buy some stuff and its packed, thankfully im not working til later. Started to do some homework but hit a snag and had to email my professor.

Lou you're right there really is an app for everything, if you were one of the people who's eaten at five guys. They have an app too. Im still waiting on my obdII device to get here...

Old 03-31-2012, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by lougreen03
Afternoon all. Just sitting here watching tv and downloading a few app on the Droid. I just found a Name that car game thats pretty easy but still kinda fun. I love having a smart phone even if I really don't need all the accessibility I have now. By the way there really is an app for everything.

WoW `Lou, I didn't know they had a app 4-Everything...Does that mean I can let my g/f go & replace her with a app ? She's getting pretty expensive 4-Sure LOL...If I had a Droid or a phone I'd call her & tell her she's being replaced (I hope she doesn't read this post) LOL
I really don't have a cell phone, but I'm going to get one soon. I've read about all the app's availiable & WoW.
EnJoy your Droid 4-Sure..
============================================
Hi `Zach, enjoy your day & driving your Monte 4-Sure...
========================================
Hi John, it's great you are getting the chance to get 2gether with your friends & cruise They should be helping U detail your AweSome Monte 4-Sure Party `Smart & take pic's & share `if you can.....EnJoy your `FUN

p.s. Wish everyone a SuperFunSafe WeekEnd...
It's my reCharge-Dream Time...
Peace/Out from `Space

Old 03-31-2012, 12:39 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
afternoon all, same dreary weather. Went out to the store to buy some stuff and its packed, thankfully im not working til later. Started to do some homework but hit a snag and had to email my professor.

Lou you're right there really is an app for everything, if you were one of the people who's eaten at five guys. They have an app too. Im still waiting on my obdII device to get here...
hopefully you ordered it from the US. Alot of those adapters come from china and that takes like 3 weeks

Originally Posted by Space

WoW `Lou, I didn't know they had a app 4-Everything...Does that mean I can let my g/f go & replace her with a app ? She's getting pretty expensive 4-Sure LOL...If I had a Droid or a phone I'd call her & tell her she's being replaced (I hope she doesn't read this post) LOL
I really don't have a cell phone, but I'm going to get one soon. I've read about all the app's availiable & WoW.
Hi John, it's great you are getting the chance to get 2gether with your friends & cruise They should be helping U detail your AweSome Monte 4-Sure Party `Smart & take pic's & share `if you can.....EnJoy your `FUN

Peace/Out from `Space
Hi Space. Hope all is well out there in space

Old 03-31-2012, 12:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

WOW!! It's 10:40 am and already HOT here in the valley of the Sun! Took Ozzie for a 2 mile walk. Forgot our water. So we had to cut it short. In the Sun its pretty warm already. But in the shade its so nice. Ozzie and I sat and watched traffic go by from under a big shade tree. Since its Bike week out here in Az. A lot of bikes are out and some Hot Rods also.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:45 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Peace/Out from `Space
hi space, thanks it feels good to not be the out cast any longer since i have my car running again! as far as them helping im a big stickler on anyone touching my monte lol i would rather do it all my self that way if i scratch it i can be mad at me and no one else lol. if its not to dark i will def take pics for all you guys!

Old 03-31-2012, 12:58 PM

Got the new tires on the Camaro. Turns out the front wheels are slightly bent but they were still able to balance them out pretty well. Naturally I had to get out on the open road with the Camaro after that. Oh man I felt like I was in heaven. Then when I went to turn around (it was a 4 lane with turn offs) I couldn't help myself. Dumped the clutch and whipped the back end around. Went to 2nd and I couldn't have timed it any better. I was pointed straight when I shifted and the tires hooked instantly and I shot off like a bat out of hell. I think I made a small mess on myself I was so happy . Picked up some beer on the way back and now I'm here. So it was a great day so far.

Old 03-31-2012, 01:15 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Afternoon Everyone, just woke up

Old 03-31-2012, 01:34 PM

Hi `Zach, everything is good at Space Command, but you humans sure have sent a lot of junk up here to dodge
Wish U a Super WeekEnd ~> Be Safe out there & protect yourSelf...I heard there's some bad things out there LOL
Rick, take it E.Z. driving Home...You don't have to break all the land speed Record like MIKE (JG) did on his return trip home
* Mike, great that you had a safe SUPERSUPER Fast return trip home & that you got some rest...Now What ?
Look 4ward to seeing your pic's when U get time...Maybe when I wake up from my reCharge I will see them
Sarge `Drew, great that you got your tires...EnJoy your Game & your beverages...Don't drive if you're BUZZ OK...
EnJoy
==========================================
I'm multi tasking & trying to stay up to finish watching the Red Bull SnowBoarding broadcast on NBS.. Wow those kids are talented & brave...I'd love to try snowboarding for sure...

I must depart...Catch everyone later online...Don't 4-get to EnJoy your Day/WeekEnd/Life......Party/Smart because we want you back here
Peace/Out

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, March 31st 2012