Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, March 3, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 07:25 AM

Hi EveryOne,

===================
Thanks Sarge `Drew for starting our Day & Blog.
So many did not get to start another day of life due to
Mother Nature & the devastation that she again has
caused to so many in the USA
It's depressing to see all the damage & hurt to so many
To me `it's a reminder on how fragile our life can `be 4-Sure.
Wish everyone a safe happy day & weekend.
"Be Happy to `be"
4-Sure
What if

Last edited by Space; 03-03-2012 at 07:49 AM.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:34 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wow, 31 people dead so far.
14 Indiana
14 Kentucky
3 Ohio
That's bad, seemed most devastation was along the Ohio river. People take these storms for granted as we have heard the sirens go off so many times, that we just think it oh well and go about our business. Storms are dangerous and I am glad I have a basement
Hope everyone is Ok, and prayers to those who are not.

Old 03-03-2012, 09:18 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Saturday Morning everyone . Looks like a very nice saturday here in Surprise, Az today. Temp right now is 50 with a high of 74. This is going to be the coolest day we have for the next week. 84 on Sun and 87 for Monday. . Going to be in the Sun the next few days for sure ! Going to a motorhome show this aft. Then down the street at a K mart theres the weekly Cruise in. Hot Rods. Custome trucks, Muscle cars from about 4 till about 10 pm. Last week it was a rollin car show. What I mean by that is. Its always changing. There must be about 6 rows of cars & trucks and such. By the time you finish walking up & down. Time to start over again. Cause some leave & more show up. Plus the Good guys car show is at Westworld this weekend also. Thats just to expenisive for me. $ 18.00 per person plus $ 10. to park! So we'll be at the free ones. Cause you know after that shows over some will pass by the other cruise in's. Have a great weekend. Still missin my cell phone. But it will be back Sunday

Old 03-03-2012, 09:25 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Good Morning MCF, well im gonna be without a spray gun for awhile

Old 03-03-2012, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Good Morning MCF, well im gonna be without a spray gun for awhile
Hi `Mike, Sorry `bout that, but what's more important is that you real `gun still works...Be thankful & be careful with your gun(s) & watch where U aim p.s. Hope your back is getting better each day.
EnJoy your WeekEnd & all your toys
==============================
Good Morning `Rick, thanks for checking in...EnJoy your SuperSuper `Life !!!

Last edited by Space; 03-03-2012 at 09:34 AM.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:32 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Rick, I am sure you remember when there wasn't such a thing as cell phones You just need to think back to then, Seriously, we all do get hooked on these gadgets and feel naked without them. I would go crazy without internet.
I have been up for 2 1/2 hours and all that has been on TV is the destruction from yesterdays storms. I feel for those people. Finally it has just now went back to regular programming. Anyone notice how the channels just milk it when weather happens. Can't get rid of them around here when a storm rolls through. They just repeat and reshow same things over and over. BUT, we can't take it for granted either.

Mike better get that gun fixed. Thats like most people without internet

Old 03-03-2012, 09:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 77gp
Rick, I am sure you remember when there wasn't such a thing as cell phones You just need to think back to then, Seriously, we all do get hooked on these gadgets and feel naked without them. I would go crazy without internet.
Yeah Jerry I tried the old trick of two soup can and a string. But it didn't work. I was without both for over 48 hrs. It was like having your hands tied behind your back. . Now at least I have the pc up and running

Mike better get that gun fixed. Thats like most people without internet
Yeah MIKE. Don't you have a stand by gun for those days ?

Old 03-03-2012, 09:46 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Our internet was down a few months ago for a whole day. You don't realize how much you use it. I use it to check the news, weather, tv schedule and things like that daily. Also a lot of banking. It is hard when it's not working.

Old 03-03-2012, 09:47 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

i had 5 Paint Guns total Monday, Tuesday i sold 3 of em all i got now is my primer gun & the Sata 4000 that broke

Old 03-03-2012, 09:51 AM

Morning, MCF'ers. Rick, the rolling car show sounds like what we have on the Sonic parking lot every Friday night during the season. Cars line up in four or five rows, stay about an hour, then move out for new ones. Around 10:00 p.m. everybody cruises through the neighborhood shopping area. There's always a big variety of cars there - old station wagons, '60's muscle cars, and lots of shiny Chargers and Corvettes.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, March 3, 2012