Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, March 17th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 11:03 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 77gp
Good Luck tonight Mel and post your results.
Drew, follow your nose, it always knows.
HA HA HA FOLLOW YOUR NOSE Thats funny I don't care what you say

Old 03-17-2012, 11:05 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good noon time MCF!

It's some beautiful weather here today and yesterday around here. The tornado victims in the Dexter, MI area need this good weather. It's giving them a chance to collect what ever belongings they can from their homes before being demolished. The news said it was an F3 tornado that hit. Luckily nobody died.

Old 03-17-2012, 11:08 AM

My broken nose has nothing to do with hitting the deer. We were playing broom hockey and I got hit in the face with a ball. Went to the bathroom where there was a mirror and popped it back into place. Not the first time I've had to do that. I did martial arts for 6 years. Got popped in the face on more than one occasion doing that.

Old 03-17-2012, 11:16 AM

1 Year Member

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
My broken nose has nothing to do with hitting the deer. We were playing broom hockey and I got hit in the face with a ball. Went to the bathroom where there was a mirror and popped it back into place. Not the first time I've had to do that. I did martial arts for 6 years. Got popped in the face on more than one occasion doing that.
OUCH ! Broom hockey . I've had my nose broken before its no joke. Hope your OK Soon Drew.

Old 03-17-2012, 11:18 AM

1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
Good noon time MCF!

It's some beautiful weather here today and yesterday around here. The tornado victims in the Dexter, MI area need this good weather. It's giving them a chance to collect what ever belongings they can from their homes before being demolished. The news said it was an F3 tornado that hit. Luckily nobody died.
I saw that on the weather channel a few mins ago Taz. One house completely wiped out. Another one with only a 2x4 stuck thru the roof and no other damage! Its amazing no one was killed

Old 03-17-2012, 11:21 AM

Honestly it doesn't bother me that much anymore after doing it as many times as I have. Pop it back in place and keep on going. I've always had a high pain tolerance.

Old 03-17-2012, 11:27 AM

1 Year Member

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Honestly it doesn't bother me that much anymore after doing it as many times as I have. Pop it back in place and keep on going. I've always had a high pain tolerance.
Mine was broke in a fight yrs ago. A friend reset it Man that hurt like Hell. I've learned to duck since then. And have bigger friends back me up

Old 03-17-2012, 11:32 AM

1 Year Member

Wow what a lazy day it is today. Been up since 6am and I'm still in my sweats. Listening to the news while messing around on the pc. get up make coffee go back on here. Get up help make our bed go back on here. We have things we have to do today. But doesn't seem to be any rush to get it done with . So why not go with the flow

Old 03-17-2012, 11:36 AM

I'm gonna go clean out the truck in a little while. I gotta go back to Verizon at some point as they gave me the wrong freakin car charger (I bought one of those packaged deals that came with a case and car charger). Then I just got invited to hang out tonight with some friends. One of them is dating my ex so that's a tad awkward but screw it I'll probably be too drunk to care anyway. In all honesty I never should have let that one drag out as long as it did anyway.

Old 03-17-2012, 12:19 PM

Good morning MCF'ers (pretend it's 11 minutes ago). Its beautiful here in St. Louis - almost 80* and sunny, perfect for working on the car. A good friend gave good advice on repairing my "Monte Carlo" emblem on the side, so that's what I've done so far today. Next up is washing and polishing the wheels - they haven't been cleaned thoroughly in a month.

Keane, why don't you just quit your job if the money isn't that good and the people are hard to get along with? Are there not a lot of openings where you live? Or is it hard to arrange a job schedule around school? I would think with your computer knowledge - you built an oil-run pc! - you could find work anywhere. (Keep in mind I haven't had to look for a job in 14 years). How far along in school are you? Would there be more job opportunities if you worked nine-to-five during the day and went to night school?

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, March 17th 2012