Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, March 17th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 10:45 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010
Default Saturday, March 17th 2012

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog
Saturday, March 17, 2012

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc. We are here 24/7
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!

Give Respect to `Member's - Get Respect from `Member's
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link to enjoy your Monte Carlo Forum Experience
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

March 2012
Monte of the Month Winner
Member: Awesome S.S.
2003 Chevy Monte Carlo S.S.
"Precious"
Wauconda, IL

Congratulations `Amy

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)<~Thank You!
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Old 03-16-2012, 10:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!

I'm off to Chicago today! better get to bed so I'm not tired the whole time hha

Old 03-16-2012, 10:49 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

wow even earloy for the east coast! Haha
Have a great night/day everyone!

Old 03-16-2012, 11:33 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

GOOD MORNING MCF, Hope Everyone Has A Great Day

Old 03-16-2012, 11:37 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning everyone, gotta call work today and find out of im suspended for 1 day or if its gonna be longer. Really wish i could catch a break..

Old 03-17-2012, 12:38 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone.

Sorry to kill the mood. But there's something that needs to be brought up. Lately, there's been a lot of people posting replies all over the forum containing nothing but a smilie or two, and a quote of someone else's post. We have been letting people get away with it. But this has to stop. Space has mentioned many times that this type of reply is against the forum rules and not acceptable. But some members are ignoring his, and other moderators, warnings about this. Space and the rest of the staff love having fun just like all of you. But when a moderator or myself warn about something, please don't ignore us.

I'll say this here again. Posting a reply of simply a couple smilies is not acceptable. With or without a quote from someone else. We're not asking for essay answers here. But at least one complete sentence would be nice.

Unacceptable posts may be deleted by the staff at our discretion.

Old 03-17-2012, 01:54 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Well its 11:47 pm fri night here in Phoenix. It finally cooled off now its 65 degrees ..... Our high was 86 in the shade. But it felt like 95 in the Sun WOW! One of the warmest days we had so far.It cools down to 81 today and Sunny. Then the bottom falss out for Sun & Mon. Were finally suppose to get some rain in the valley. We haven't had any since I got here in Dec. Just finshed watching two Redbox movies. Not bad for them. Now trying to find something to watch on late night tv. No luck yet. Just might go to bed and get an early start in the morning. C ya all in the A.M. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 03-17-2012, 04:00 AM

Mornin guys. Just got home from hanging out with a bunch of people from Church. We played broom hockey. I got popped pretty hard in the face with the ball at one point. May have broken my nose but I made sure it was good and set again. BTDT before. I also hit a deer on the way there. Probably doing about 50 or so when it happened. I knew better than to slam on the brakes. Didn't want to lock up the brakes and it wouldn't have changed the outcome. Pulled over, parked, and walked to the front of the truck. Not a single dent. Only evidence I hit anything is the deer fur in my bumper. Pretty sure there's plenty of evidence on the deer that it was hit by a truck LOL. Reckon that bowtie is imprinted into its skin now. Didn't find out till AFTER I got to where I was going that in TN, if you kill anything on the highway with your vehicle, it's yours, regardless of whether it's in season or not. Wish I had known that when I hit it. I'd be having the meat salvaged from it so I could have some steaks and jerky. Not too happy about that LOL.

So anyway that was my night. I think I'm gonna go to bed early. Hope y'all have a good day.

Old 03-17-2012, 06:24 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Good mornin' all. We had a nice sunny afternoon/evening yesterday so I broke out the cleaning supplies and gave the Monte a good washing. It really needed it after the wind/rain/hail/snow we had previously in the week. After that we went out for dinner. While cruising we got several thumbs up from people on the road and actually had a small group of people formed around the car when we came out of the restaurant. You'd think they'd never seen a Monte Carlo before. I have to admit though it was a nice stroke to my ego. But it wasn't long until Murphy played his cards. It began to rain on the way home and the car is now covered with road debris again. I'll be glad when we start having extended sunny days again so the car will stay clean for more than a couple of hours. Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Old 03-17-2012, 07:29 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning Friends! Happy St. Patty's day! Nice day here in Lansing. fgoing to get some work done on the Deuce. Have a wonderful week-end!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, March 17th 2012