Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, March 10th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 03:05 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hang in there Kerry.'
Getting ready to fire up the grill and have some burgers. Great day out and I think it is suppose to be even warmer tomorrow. Get any mail yet Mike?

Last edited by 77gp; 03-10-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:38 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Not home Jerry but ill let ya know when i get home if i got anything

Old 03-10-2012, 03:39 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Ended up riding 40 miles today. It was really windy tho so i am dead...not smart considering i might be going out tonight again

Old 03-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Question May my words help ?

Hi Kerry,
I felt sad when I read your latest update & I can feel the pains in your words.

I don’t know if my words or experience can help you, but it’s the way I was taught
by my grandfather & his senior citizen friends. They were of many faiths & belief’s, and
have all traveled many miles on their journey’s of life...Sadly, many have departed, but
their spirits remain in my heart & mind. I believe they went to another planet or space.

Being raised by senior citizens, many of my teachers/mentors have gone and I had to
endure watching their spirits fade from their human body over time. Some would get
a 2<SUP>nd</SUP> chance to survive by the miracles of modern medicine & some did not.
I asked my remaining citizen senior friends why some people suffer & some don’t ?,

Why are there so many that go b-4 their time ?
They said that they believe that the Master of `All does this to remind everyone how fragile
human life is, and that it is a reminder to all who observe suffering & loss to extract the most
from each day they are given.

They taught the BeachBum’s & I to always do everything
in our powers to help those in our life that are in pain, or are suffering.

They also strongly taught us to stay strong in Mind/Body & Spirit. Our Creed is to never purposely hurt self or others & use all our resources to help & defend those in need.

I know there’s a saying "That you are never given more that you can handle?", but that has been hard for me to accept.

I just think that one has to always do their best, and Kerry I hope that you can for yourself, your wife & family.

I always talk to this Super Dude, Master of `All, or your God(s), and pray for those I know, or know about. I hope my prayers/words are heard ? I don’t know if it helps, but it makes me feel better.

I hope that my words have helped in some way 4-Sure.. My belief’s were not posted to convert anyone, but were just posted to share my life journey experience, in hopes it’s helps you, Angie & member's in some way.?

`Kerry, I shall continue to talk 2 this creator about your wife’s illness & also `Angie's daughter who is also suffering with her illness. May your God, or the Super Dude heal their pains. `Amen

P.S. Kerry & Member’s, don’t 4-get to live, not just for you, but everyone you love in this
Human `Life....Remember, no one is guaranteed a 2morrow 4 sure...

P.s.s. Now, Please go tell the ones you love, that you love them 4-Sure....What `if ? 4-Real ? (Always makes me think)
Peace/Happiness to `all from `Space

__________________________________________________ ________
I hope my above words made sense ? I did not get much rest & only got a fast recharge. I do share, cause I care & I know that our Monte Carlo Family cares.
Originally Posted by xxtheshockerxx
Ended up riding 40 miles today. It was really windy tho so i am dead...not smart considering i might be going out tonight again

Hi `Zach, you will be surprised how much further you can ride `if you got yourself a good ride...I'm sure you could do another 40 miles +.....EnJoy your `journey & your experience(s) 4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 03-10-2012 at 05:03 PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

Originally Posted by Space
Hi Kerry,

Hi `Zach, you will be surprised how much further you can ride `if you got yourself a good ride...I'm sure you could do another 40 miles +.....EnJoy your `journey & your experience(s) 4-Sure
Hi Space. If it wasnt so windy today i could have gone much farther but i was riding in 30mph winds that bike i got does work wonders though

Old 03-10-2012, 06:01 PM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

I am now the owner of a 2005 Honda Odyssey...

Old 03-10-2012, 06:04 PM

Afternoon/ Evening Everyone, nm goin on here

Old 03-10-2012, 06:18 PM

5 Year Member

Watching the Nationwide race and laying back for the night

Old 03-10-2012, 06:41 PM

Hows the race goin Jerry?

Old 03-10-2012, 06:44 PM

5 Year Member

Just now over. Stenhouse Jr. won over Mark Martin. Nothing really too exciting about it.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, March 10th 2012