Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, March 10th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 11:18 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

whats the question again?

Old 03-10-2012, 11:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member

Good morning everyone. Got up a little later than planned, oh well

Probably won't be doing much today. Sometimes I wish I had a second job to work on the weekends but then again I would probably miss all this free time and about the time I get one with decent hours the homework would probably start piling on.

Old 03-10-2012, 11:27 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all. Going to look at new minivans with the wife today. There is an '05 Honda Odyssey that has caught her eye.

Old 03-10-2012, 11:29 AM

Morning MCF'ers...Kerry, I'm sorry to hear your wife is having a rough time. My daughter has had a tough two weeks recovering from the last round of chemo. Will your wife be in the hospital much longer? Hope not, for your sake and hers. Glad to hear the new job is working out - does it leave you much time to visit at the hospital?

Old 03-10-2012, 11:32 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

hello everyone. feels good to sleep in for the first time in quite awhile. i must have needed the sleep pretty bad.

Old 03-10-2012, 11:40 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

MillerMonteSS I did the mini van thing for years. I liked having the ability to haul a bunch of people and stuff anywhere I needed to go. They really do have a large cargo area and make life easier with small children. I would make sure you get a mini van that they make a turbo kit for. Maybe this one.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vgEZmxNHCY

Old 03-10-2012, 11:44 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by MillerMonteSS
Good morning all. Going to look at new minivans with the wife today. There is an '05 Honda Odyssey that has caught her eye.
Ill sell ya a nice E350 conversion van with a V10

Old 03-10-2012, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
whats the question again?

LOL `Mike, U can 4-get it I already know the answers You can now go take the Self Absorbed Test on the Forum 2day What LOL ~>
`Angie has the best result so far WoW & I agree with her test results 4-Sure
Flashing Phoenix Lights A Mystery <~ Click 2 try & solve a space mystery!!!???????

Please click above link ^, but please don't tell anyone that I was in Phoenix...OK....What do you & member's think the Blast of Light was ? Another Space mystery 4-Sure
========================================
Hi `Greg, great 2 C you online...Honda makes a decent van & they hold their value...Let us know `if you get one.
Hope we see more of you on the MCF...Hope life is good 4 U & family...EnJoy your WeekEnd
===========================
Hi `Zach, I guess that new lady is wearing you `out Hope things are going good 4 U 4-Sure....Wish you a Super WeekEnd...Now that U are all charged `up & ready to party
----------------------------------------------------------------------
`Justin, you will have enough work 2 `do when you finish college...EnJoy the time off that you have 4-Sure...Save some time to EnJoy your Now...Good Luck
===========================
`Angie, I wish you and your daughter the best...She is lucky to have you as a supporting mother for sure in these difficult times. Stay strong, and escape to your Monte Carlo family for a well deserved break...Thanks for your super post in the Self Absorbed Thread...The Bum's & I cracked `up...
They took the test & failed like I did
EnJoy your WeekEnd
==========================================
The Bum's & I are watching snowboarding & skiing on NBC & these kids are superSuper good...We thought we were decent surfer's & skateboarder's, but we would still be in the novice class compared 2 their talents 4-Sure...

Wish everyone reading the `Blog a Super Day/night & WeekEnd...Be Happy 2 `be & EnJoy your NOW~> WOW
Peace/Out from the BeachBum's & `Space

Last edited by Space; 03-10-2012 at 12:45 PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:43 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon everyone. A friend of mine at work who doesn't like his job like me has decided hes gonna switch to the night crew. I thought it was a good idea too, i talked to one of the managers earlier and he said they just hired 3 people My human resources women has done nothing for me, i'm not getting promoted and just flat out stuck. Cant ever win....

Jerry (77gp) i thought bud light platnium was pretty good too. There were cases of coors light and corona and everyone drank the bud light instead

Old 03-10-2012, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Possum
Morning MCF'ers...Kerry, I'm sorry to hear your wife is having a rough time. My daughter has had a tough two weeks recovering from the last round of chemo. Will your wife be in the hospital much longer? Hope not, for your sake and hers. Glad to hear the new job is working out - does it leave you much time to visit at the hospital?
No, I only get to see her on the weekends and she's 115 miles away. Things are not going well this time. The port they put in got infected in less than a week. Last time it took months before that happened. Her fever would keep climbing to 103. They had to take it out. Her half her face is all swelled up and one eye. She developed horrible ulcers or sores in her mouth from the chemo this time. They actually had to cut one and drain it. Last year when she went in for the initial month-long stay things went relatively smoothly. This time has been a disaster from day 1, a bad omen finding out she had to go back in when I was scheduled to begin working again the next day and now all this. I haven't even mentioned everything.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, March 10th 2012