Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday Febuary 4th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2012 | 09:41 AM

Good Morning `Angie,
Don't let life get you down & win...Be Happy 2 `be & I wish you sunshine & a happy day...You are in Control 4-Sure
EnJoy & I wish you a Happy WeekEnd 4-Sure...
Love your doggie pic

This is what's going to happen when U don't feed `me LOL ~LOL

Old 02-04-2012 | 09:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
15 Year Member

Happy Weekend everyone!

I'm getting ready, waiting for it to warm up a little, and then I'm heading out to install my short-throw on the Camaro finally.

Old 02-04-2012 | 09:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
3 Year Member1 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Jon
Morning everyone. Played a little to hard last night to im super tired today. Figured ill spend the day with some forza, friends and take the monte out if the weather gets better.

Space', i was just in Indian River Co to meet a guy interested in my wheels. Unfortunately he was unable to figure out how to take off his current custom wheels so we could try one on his car. So we are going to meet up another time.
If he can't figure out how to take one off, Should he have them on in the first place?
Sorry, but just had to.

Old 02-04-2012 | 09:58 AM
Jon

Setting the PACE of the new generation.

idk, i told him we will meet at a shop and have them do it. He sent me a like an apology text for making me drive all the way to him.

Old 02-04-2012 | 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Jon

Space', i was just in Indian River Co to meet a guy interested in my wheels. Unfortunately he was unable to figure out how to take off his current custom wheels so we could try one on his car. So we are going to meet up another time.

Hi `Jon, the guy must have been one of those Pot Heads from Indian River Co ~> LOL There sure is a lot of
users in the area & a lot of growers...I wonder what he'd do if he had a flat (?) Call AAA or the drug hotline ~>
Help, I got a flat & don't know how to get that round thing off my ride ~> Thanks `Jon, I was fall'in asleep @ work & I read your post & cracked `up LOL.
Sounds like U have a great day planned, I'm afraid `if I had fonza I wouldn't get anything done...I'd be addicted 4-Sure..
The MCF is addicting enough 4 me...I haven't been able to escape the MCF...Taz (Lou), keeps the door locked and won't open it 4 me ~>
Wish U a Fun/Safe WeekEnd...Oh, hope U beat your friends on your game EnJoy
================================================== =========
Hi Mod `Mike, wish you good luck on getting your short shifter in & be able to slam some gears..
Keep us updated & I wish you a warmer day to do your `Mod 4-Sure!

Last edited by Space; 02-04-2012 at 10:05 AM.
Old 02-04-2012 | 10:13 AM
|

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone, nm goin on today, just gonna relax & watch some movies

Old 02-04-2012 | 10:18 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning everyone

Old 02-04-2012 | 10:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Morning everyone. Man what a morning so far. Got up to noise outside our condo at 4:30 am. Couldn't see a thing. But could hear people laughing . Then couldn't go back to sleep soI layed on the couch watching TV. Then fell too sleep got up around 7 am. Had to quick cups of coffee. Talked on the phone for a short time. Coffee's over with, shower is done . The condo is cleaned up. The Sun is kickin this morning. Almost time for a walk. Found a new path for a nice walk. Did 4 miles yesterday . Angie Nice pic of the dog smiling at the camera. I know thats not your dog he's smaller then that. Sorry to hear about all the rain you getting. beats the Hell out of ****. You don't have to shovel rain! . Got a few things to take care of today on the Cobalt. Trying to see if a full size tire will fit in the wheel well of the it. So we can get rid of that space saver junk. We'd rather have a full size if it will fit. Thats my project today. After our walk and some lunch. Hope everyone has a great day! Shorts and T shirt today. ....

Old 02-04-2012 | 10:42 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Gregg: Get up its beautiful outside. Take the girls for a walk today

Old 02-04-2012 | 11:08 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you all have a great weekend!!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday Febuary 4th 2012