Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday Febuary 4th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2012 | 08:39 AM
5 Year Member

No but we're about a month or so from everyone prepping the fields for planting crops. If it keeps up like this it's going to be too muddy to properly till and plow the land. I have a lot of friends who do a lot of farming so I'd like for it to stop raining for a couple weeks so the ground can dry out a little bit.

Old 02-04-2012 | 08:43 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
10 Year Member

Morning everyone I have to change the oil in my truck the Monte and the GP busy weekend. Also want to start working on the garage renovation were my Monte has a shinny new home.

Old 02-04-2012 | 08:51 AM

Hi `Drew,
I think Global Warming is causing many of the changes in the weather, or Mother Nature is confused & doing drugs.
I wish you could send use your rain...We really need it here in Florida this year..It's our fire season, and there hasn't been any rain to speak of this year

Just look how Mother Nature is dressing.. I think she's been in the Pot fields ~> & smok'in

I think we need to pray & let God know to have a talk with her 4-Sure...

`Drew, did you go to church last night ? If not, I hope you go 2morrow & pray for no rain & pray for us..Pray 4 me 4-Sure...I need all the prayers I can get Thank You!
======================================
Good Morning `Mel, wish you a productive/fun day..
It's great that you award winning Monte will have it's own auto bedroom 4-Sure...EnJoy your WeekEnd

Old 02-04-2012 | 08:54 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
3 Year Member1 Year Member
5 Year Member

Good Saturday morning to ya! Since it's the weekend, no school for Hunter and that meant Dad get the day off too. Can't actually believe I slept in till 9:30 Finally a good nights sleep.
Yea Space, I lived there but it was a short move. very short/ But I had family there and visited every year. hard yo move when your 18 and have no friends. As soon as I heard my Mom say she wanted to come back to Indiana, I left the next morning. I do love Florida though! No real plans for me today, maybe the boy will go stay with the friend who stayed here last night and Mom and Dad can go have a little fun May go to Walmart and try to get my $$ back for the tire balance since they still are falling off my new rims. Yea, I think that's what I will do and take them to Firestone for a balance job. Enjoy the day, a bit wet here. I can say this, The Superbowl visitors have had a wonderful week to visit Indy and it seems they have hosted it so far in a spectacular manner. We wanted to go and see Superbowl village but it is packed and you have to wait all day just to do the zipline and that's if you can get a ticket.

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
10 Year Member

Why thank you.The Monte deserves a fresh look.

5 Year Member

I didn't make it last night. I ended up crashing after having been up for almost 36 hours. I'll be going tomorrow morning though so I'll remember that Space.

Old 02-04-2012 | 09:00 AM
5 Year Member

Jerry it's about to start raining again here as well. Supposed to rain most of the day and tomorrow.

Btw Space it's been a colder winter than usual, but it's always warmed up in time for the precip to roll in. That's the only reason we haven't had much snow. Climate is always going through cycles. During the Middle Ages it was far warmer than it is now overall. They were able to grow things in England that they couldn't hope to grow even now.

Old 02-04-2012 | 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
I didn't make it last night. I ended up crashing after having been up for almost 36 hours. I'll be going tomorrow morning though so I'll remember that Space.

Thanks `Drew, I can relate to being to tired to do anything, and you sure don't want to go to church & fall asleep..
I do pray a lot, but I don't go to a building to pray...My grandpa & seniors took all of us bums to every church & denominations when we were growing `up, but I ended up doing what my grandpa was taught & that is to live good & not purposely hurt anyone...So, my body is my church & my mind is where I pray...If I am judged at the end of my `journey & there is another level, I hope that I am rewarded a higher level, then a lower one 4-Sure...Thanks for your prayers for the MCF & also me
========================================
Thanks `Jerry, for your post...I'm surprised I remembered that you lived there with my tired mind 2day ...Yes, I hope you take your tires/rim's back & get things corrected...They are 2 important to neglect & to have then right...
I'd be freak'in out that it's taking so long to finish your S.S., & I hope they are doing a excellent job...Will be looking forward to your updates... Wish you a Fun WeekEnd..& hope I that Hunter can have a sleep/party over @ his friends 4-Sure...EnJoy your WeekEnd

Old 02-04-2012 | 09:30 AM

Morning, Members. Space, neat Mother Nature picture! We aren't seeing much green here in St. Louis. Today's another gray rainy day with temps in the 40's (feels like low 50's). Not much going on here today, Monte-wise or otherwise. The day started off bad when a collection agency called me (it was a mistake). But then I got texted out of the shower by my best friend so now I'm in a much better mood. Time to start the laundry...have a sunny Chevy day, everybody!

Attached Thumbnails Saturday Febuary 4th 2012-dog-laffing.jpg  
Old 02-04-2012 | 09:38 AM
Jon

Setting the PACE of the new generation.

Morning everyone. Played a little to hard last night to im super tired today. Figured ill spend the day with some forza, friends and take the monte out if the weather gets better.

Space', i was just in Indian River Co to meet a guy interested in my wheels. Unfortunately he was unable to figure out how to take off his current custom wheels so we could try one on his car. So we are going to meet up another time.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday Febuary 4th 2012