Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, February 9th 2013

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 08:17 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

I have no idea why im up early & not much gonna happen here today & no snow its pretty nice out today & Thanks i thought it was time for a change of the sig lol

Old 02-09-2013, 08:18 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Red Nightmare
the snow here is rediculous! it pretty much snowed enough to cover half a car.. A few towns over got it worse. mom's ford escape has 'dissapeared' into the snow. My boss called me about 20 minutes ago asking if i can get to work & open. His car is stuck, my other coworker/manager can't come in (he lives atleast 15 miles away..) & his car is stuck. i'm the closest manager, & the road there was horrific! I can't believe such a company is forcing people to go to work in vehicles that barely made it out of the parking lot.
If I were you id go with the flow.... Its tough when Your so reliable dependable...

Tellm Sorry Im stuck also! ....

Old 02-09-2013, 08:25 AM

Hi `Mike (JG) & thanks 4 your reply...I look 4ward to having days with not much going on & that I can do what I'd like to `do...
(I've 4-got what that is like) lol

EnJoy you snowless weather & maybe you can enjoy some of your super rides & get out & have some super `fun...
================================
Hi `Jen, sorry that you have to do what you get paid to `do...Big Business or small business are in business to make $'s, and many don't seem to care about the people in their organization...

We must all do, what we must all `do to make a living..Sometimes it's easier then other times 4-Sure...
I hope that you can do what is best for you & be safe out there `if you must go in2 work

I'm going back & read my Stress management post (lol)
Wish everyone a safe/warm day wherever you are

Old 02-09-2013, 08:27 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm lucking out. the only entrance is blocked. the local news station says on their website the stretch of road going into the store has been shut down.

Old 02-09-2013, 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by Red Nightmare
I'm lucking out. the only entrance is blocked. the local news station says on their website the stretch of road going into the store has been shut down.
We don't accept that excuse... Dress warm & put on your snow shoes & start hik'in 2 your `job

Do you sell the below at your store ? lol

Last edited by Space; 02-09-2013 at 08:36 AM.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:34 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Good mornin' all.

Old 02-09-2013, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Good mornin' all.

Good Morning Seattle `Mike,
I hope your chest cold is gone & that you can enjoy your weekend...
How's your weather in the Seattle area ? Will you get out 2day ?
What U do'in ? LOL...Whatever it is ~> EnJoy

Old 02-09-2013, 08:50 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
We don't accept that excuse... Dress warm & put on your snow shoes & start hik'in 2 your `job

Do you sell the below at your store ? lol

No, but we used to sell snow chains & wire chains. But the town made it illegal to use since almost all the roads are made of black tar instead of cement. the chains eat them up. so...over $5000 dollars worth of snow chains were sent back to DC.

Old 02-09-2013, 08:51 AM

Good morning all! Nice sunny day here and high will be about 46 degrees. Not bad for this time of year.

I hope the snow melts soon for all you in the far east!

Old 02-09-2013, 08:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by Space

Good Morning Seattle `Mike,
I hope your chest cold is gone & that you can enjoy your weekend...
How's your weather in the Seattle area ? Will you get out 2day ?
What U do'in ? LOL...Whatever it is ~> EnJoy
Hey 'Space, I felt a little better yesterday so (since I had the day off) I spent a couple hours cleaning/detailing the Monte. This morning I feel worse. On top of the chest cold I now have a fever and body aches. There's a slight chance of sprinkles this afternoon but the rest of the weekend is supposed to be dry. Nothing too exciting planned for today. After grocery shopping this morning I'll probably just hang out in the radio room and see if propagation is in my favor today.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, February 9th 2013