Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday February 15, 2014

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2014, 03:45 PM

...Hi `Ryan,
Great to see you checking in during your busy schedule @ work. Take some pictures of your snow plow machine & show us what you've been doing. I hope you are making Big $'s with your OT ?
Do you like the job ? Sounds like it would be fun ?
How much snow did you get @ home ? Look forward to your update. Take good care & `be careful out there!!! Is it party time yet ? >
===========================================
Hi `Zen `Chris, where have you been ? How's your Toy in the snow ? How's Life ? Great to see U checking in & knowing that U R surviving
=====================================
Hello `Amy, I thought if U had the time that you would be out in the snow doing some X-Cross skiing. Your area sure has been hit with lots of snow. Did you take any pictures ? (if so ?) please share.

Wish you & member's a warm/happy Saturday `eve > EnJoy

OK, whose next to keep our MCF Blog active ? Is `it YOU ?
Yes, it is We shall sit here & wait to see what fall outa your head & onto the screen b-4 us Hurry b-4 it's 2 late

Old 02-15-2014, 03:54 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evenin' folks!

The snow hasn't really hit here yet - it's just cold. The snow is a comin' tho...

I'm enjoying the ARCA Series race @ Daytona right now. Some of NASCAR's biggest up and comers in there like Chase Elliot and Jeb Burton. They are wreckin' pretty good!

Old 02-15-2014, 04:40 PM

yo gang! im lucky to hav a satursday off again!

ifeel real lucky to have a saturday off. so a couple friends are talking about going to one guys house and watchin a movie. i believe they said the movie is world war z. anyone see it? any good?

Old 02-15-2014, 04:50 PM
Cool >Movie Time< ?

Hi Marty,
I checked with Mr Google (he knows a lot about everything) LOL
How are things in Ravenna, Ohio...(Aren't you close to Kent State U ?) Did U get a lot of snow ? Let us know `if U watch the movie & give your review > EnJoy * Great to see U posting on the BLOG
Got a rating of 7/10

2013 Film

The story revolves around United Nations employee Gerry Lane, who traverses the world in a race against time to stop a pandemic that is toppling armies and governments and threatening to decimate humanity itself.

Last edited by Space; 02-15-2014 at 04:52 PM.
Old 02-15-2014, 05:13 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
...Hi `Ryan,
Great to see you checking in during your busy schedule @ work. Take some pictures of your snow plow machine & show us what you've been doing. I hope you are making Big $'s with your OT ?
Do you like the job ? Sounds like it would be fun ?
How much snow did you get @ home ? Look forward to your update. Take good care & `be careful out there!!! Is it party time yet ? >
===========================================
Hi `Zen `Chris, where have you been ? How's your Toy in the snow ? How's Life ? Great to see U checking in & knowing that U R surviving
Hello `Amy, I thought if U had the time that you would be out in the snow doing some X-Cross skiing. Your area sure has been hit with lots of snow. Did you take any pictures ? (if so ?) please share.

Wish you & member's a warm/happy Saturday `eve > EnJoy

OK, whose next to keep our MCF Blog active ? Is `it YOU ?
Yes, it is We shall sit here & wait to see what fall outa your head & onto the screen b-4 us Hurry b-4 it's 2 late
good to see you back around too space! how are things with your work & the bums?

I've been meaning to get a pic of my work truck but haven't had a chance yet... it's an '08 F350 pickup with a western plow and an airflow salt spreader in the pickup bed... just a base model with a few options. so far I really like the new job but it has been tough the last couple of weeks. we've got about 2.5-3 feet of snow where it's not drifted, along the roads from the plows is about 4.5 feet deep! and it's almost party time, my birthday's this Thursday supposed to warm up a bit and not snow next weekend so that's almost perfect, lol.

Old 02-15-2014, 05:21 PM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

[QUOTE=Space;597230]
Hey Space how's life been to you.Things have just been busy lately.For the most part things been good.The Toy is awesome in the snow
Being one of the top 2 tech's at work has been keeping me busy an taking a lot out of me.But in a good way

Old 02-15-2014, 05:23 PM

Good afternoon all, hope the weekend is treating everyone well so far.

Old 02-15-2014, 05:24 PM

Hi `Ryan,
Thanks for your reply/post. The Bum's & I are doing good, but all keeping really busy....I'm sure that you can relate.

It's sounds like you have a super fun `job & a decent new truck to drive/plow Have you got stuck yet ? Will you still have a job when the snow melts ? Are there a lot of accidents in your area ?

I'd like to snowboard-ski behind your plow LOL

Any plans 4 your "BD" ? Have you done any hunting ? Deer ?
If U don't get back online or I don't (?) > I wish U a SuperSuper Birthday > Party Safe > Smart > EnJoy 4-Sure...

I still hope in the future to get `up to your state & enjoy them there mountains 4-Sure...

Wish U a great eve & E.Z. work...Take care > Be Safe out there on your highways> Peace/Out from `Space

p.s. Bum `Mike said to say `Hi...He's look'in over my shoulder (LOL)

Old 02-15-2014, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Zen
[=====================================
Hey Space how's life been to you.Things have just been busy lately.For the most part things been good.The Toy is awesome in the snow
Being one of the top 2 tech's at work has been keeping me busy an taking a lot out of me.But in a good way

Hi `Chris, it's great to read that things are going good 4 U & that you are one of the top tech's @ work +++ The toy is a great ride
Hope 2 see U checking in more often when time permits.
Wish U an E.Z. winter & good life...Oh, how's your back ?
Take good care of U & family...`Peace from `Space

Originally Posted by Madmillz09
Good afternoon all, hope the weekend is treating everyone well so far.

Hi `Joe, great to see you online & I hope your weekend is going great also Wish you & all a Super Eve > EnJoy 4-Sure

Old 02-15-2014, 05:44 PM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Chris, it's great to read that things are going good 4 U & that you are one of the top tech's @ work +++ The toy is a great ride
Hope 2 see U checking in more often when time permits.
Wish U an E.Z. winter & good life...Oh, how's your back ?
Take good care of U & family...`Peace from `Space

Hi `Joe, great to see you online & I hope your weekend is going great also Wish you & all a Super Eve > EnJoy 4-Sure
My backs mad at me an wants to move to a place that doesn't require me to shovel the drive way every other day
I should be on more often now that winter is almost over with

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday February 15, 2014