Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, December 6, 2014 >Check In Here<

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2014, 10:44 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Morning all, good to see you Chris

Good Morning `Keane, Good to see you
I sure hope that you don't have to sell your Buick & can find a way to unload the `Dart. Can it be sold outright ?, or does it have to be leased ? The present leasing price is way 2 high in my opinion.

Presently there are to many deals on the remaining new 2014 Darts.
Do you still have to pay the lease price + insurance until it is sold or leased ?

I hope you don't stress `out & keep working on a marketing effort to get it sold & gone. Don't let it ruin your holidays.

Keep us updated & I wish you the best of luck on resolving this issue/problem. Some lessons in life just seem to be more expensive then others. "We live & hopefully we learn"

Wish you a fun Weekend > Do you have to work ?
My boss gave me a ton of reports & projects to look over...I'm happy/thankful that he is keeping me with a paycheck + benefits

Old 12-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

The new owner of the car will be buying it outright, the 3rd party company will buy the car off the finance company, thus ending the lease. And yes im still paying the lease and insurance while it sits, and thats why i want it gone yesterday. Craigslist is generating more views for my ad, but still no bites.

Old 12-06-2014, 12:11 PM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

What's up space. I am good now, had my coffee and I woke up from that. Work has been pretty easy as well.

Old 12-06-2014, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by crazyzach722
What's up space. I am good now, had my coffee and I woke up from that. Work has been pretty easy as well.

Hi `Zach,
Were U Bad B-4 ? > LOL
Yes, a strong cup of coffee can kick U in the Brain

Great 2 read that you are having a E.Z. Day @ work.
(I've been reading work & project reports between
visits to the MCF.
Now, it's Lunch Time
I've been eating a lot of goodies, but still not gaining any
weight. I have to find a way to slow down my metabolism

Wish you a Great `Off time. Do U have to work
2morrow ? How many days remaining @ college ?
How do you think U did on your FINAL(s) ?
Peace/Out
Food being served

Last edited by Space; 12-06-2014 at 12:53 PM.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
The new owner of the car will be buying it outright, the 3rd party company will buy the car off the finance company, thus ending the lease. And yes im still paying the lease and insurance while it sits, and thats why i want it gone yesterday. Craigslist is generating more views for my ad, but still no bites.

Hi `Keane,
Sorry, I missed your post on my last visit. That just SUCKS 4-Sure. What is the selling price compared to a new 2014 Dart with the same equipment. Is there is big saving difference between a new 2014 & yours ?

How much advertising is the company doing to market your Dart ? The only way I would ever lease is if I had my own company & be able to write `off most of the cost & depreciation....The sad part is that a new car really takes a big hit once it is driven `off the lot

Really wish you the very best on finding a Buyer 4-Real
"We live & hopefully learn from our mistakes" I am constantly & a few I've had to repeat to teach me the lesson.

Old 12-06-2014, 01:58 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone, started another week of on call today, but on the positive my car is running like new again woo hoo. Took a little longer than expected but in the end I'm a happy camper

Had one of our best gigs last night. We thought it was for a construction company so we were expecting a lot of truck drivers and their wives and was expecting to play a lot of country and such, but when we got there to set up our pa and gear we were pleasantly surprised to find out that it was for the O.R. doctors and Nurses from our local hospital. Soooooooooo we rocked them all night and had them dancing from the 3rd song of the night until we were scheduled to quit at midnight, but when we stopped the whipped out money and paid us to keep playing. It was a room full of nurses, so I fit in well hehehe and they even fed us a turkey dinner lol. Had an absolute great night

Hope everyone is enjoying their day

Old 12-06-2014, 03:29 PM

Hi `Ken,
You're on a winning streak & things are going great 4 U 4-Sure. I'd go out & buy a Lotto ticket 4-Sure..

It's great that you had fun last eve + got fed
Below is what I posted in yesterday's Blog (LOL)

Hi `Ken,
It's great that you got your Monte Back & it's running great What's nice about a inanimate object like a Monte is that it has a key to shut `off or turn on @ your desire. Unlike human beings >lol

I found a picture of the nurses that you will be playing
for tonight...(I hope they pray 4 U & us)

Wish you & member's a great eve & WeekEnd
EnJoy

Old 12-06-2014, 04:11 PM

Checking in how is everyone?

Old 12-06-2014, 04:59 PM

Went to a junkyard for my first time and got some stuff for my car. There were 5 wrecked monte Carlos there

Old 12-06-2014, 08:08 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Keane,
Sorry, I missed your post on my last visit. That just SUCKS 4-Sure. What is the selling price compared to a new 2014 Dart with the same equipment. Is there is big saving difference between a new 2014 & yours ?

How much advertising is the company doing to market your Dart ? The only way I would ever lease is if I had my own company & be able to write `off most of the cost & depreciation....The sad part is that a new car really takes a big hit once it is driven `off the lot

Really wish you the very best on finding a Buyer 4-Real
"We live & hopefully learn from our mistakes" I am constantly & a few I've had to repeat to teach me the lesson.
When i called for the buyout amount, it was $24k, don't think its much cheaper than a new dart, but then again this is practically new anyway.

Evening all, heading off to work soon.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, December 6, 2014 >Check In Here<