Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, December 24, 2011 < Santa's Eve

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 12:40 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all, busy blog today 6 pages already Breakfast was good, bagel shop i went to was quite busy. Now i'm sitting here awaiting the time to leave for work. Probably gonna be a zoo Or maybe everyone will have already gone home, we're only open til 7 tonight instead of 1am. So we'll see....

Old 12-24-2011, 12:42 PM

Hello everyone. I think Drew changed his signature because he was afraid a train was going to come by and make a meadow muffin out of his Monte. LOL. Drew the new pic looks good.

I hope everyone who is traveling has a safe trip for certain. Enjoy your time with family and friends. We don't get enough of that time for sure because life gets in the way.
As far me I have to get ready for work soon. Mickey Mouse requests my presence once again at the Port Orleans Resort to play my role. I get to play foreman again tonight. It didn't go to badly last night which was good. I had one guy leave a few hours into the shift so I had to reassign some of the service calls. He is one of those guys that after looking at the way he does his job and you listen to him talk you walk away scratching your head and wonder how he got this job and why he is still doing it. Usually at the end of the night you have to listen to his drama as to why he didn't het things done. I will get done work tonight just after midnight so it will be Christmas when I get done. Today is my Friday so I have tomorrow off. The kids will get me up early so they can go see what Santa brought. I play hard to wake up. Just so I can hear DAAADDDDY Come, wake up. I will take lots of pics for sure. Alexis and Abby are both into the season this year. It is fun to watch there excitement.

It is another warm one here in central Florida.

Old 12-24-2011, 12:51 PM

Lol Gregg I just had to give myself a reminder of how much I miss the tanks (I was a tanker before I took my current role as a Supply Sgt). As I get better with photoshop I'll find better ways to integrate that as well as the Armor Branch insignia and (if I ever earn it) the Combat Medic Badge. Course if I ever earn that badge I'll be getting it tattooed on my leg most likely. Be my left calf since I already have the "soldier's cross" on my right calf.

Old 12-24-2011, 12:52 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

wow, lots to read already, Taz, I sent an e-mail to the guy who had interest in the stuff i was selling and told him I'm gonna wait untl after the holidays. Thanks for advice.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone, be safe and have a great time with your family and friends........

Old 12-24-2011, 12:58 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Taz, we got probably a little more than an inch. But this is also going to make you laugh... My boyfriend got me bright pink valve stem covers... :P Pink accents to go with my Jr. Rims! LOL

Old 12-24-2011, 01:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 77gp
Just got the mail delivery. Now my family can all see the new 2012 Monte of the Month calendars. I was afraid they wouldn't make it today. They turned out nice Taz and RJ. No complaints here. Great that I am June Monte considering thats my birthday month. Now when they flip to June, they will be reminded my birthday is coming. HA HA.
Oh and Space, we got some silver pot.
Happy Holidays everyone....Crock pot responsibly
Happy Holidays everyone! In the mail today got the 2012 Monte of the Month calendars.. Thanks TAZ and RJ they turned out NICE...
Love July..
<!-- / message -->

Old 12-24-2011, 01:13 PM

Well the battery for the Camaro is getting charged at Autozone. I'll be leaving to pick it up in about 30 minutes. Hopefully I can at least run it to the gas station before the sun sets.

Old 12-24-2011, 01:42 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

I didnt get my calendars today

Just got done with a. bike ride...its almost 50 degrees on xmas eve

Old 12-24-2011, 01:48 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Little more wintery here at 36 currently. Clear sky, not a single cloud. Just need some snow.... I should make my own loloool. That'd be so funny, my property full of snow and no one else has any Anyway i'm off to work here shortly, short shift tonight 3-7(closing) Hope it goes well.

Old 12-24-2011, 01:58 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2012

Originally Posted by lougreen03
at that site!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, December 24, 2011 < Santa's Eve