Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, December 22nd 2012

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2012 | 11:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
10 Year Member

It's actually not been very warm the last few days. Gets down into the 30's at night and our highs have been around 55-57 the last 4 days or so. Today it's rain out, according to my Iphone, it will be raining the rest of the weekend.

Old 12-22-2012 | 11:27 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
3 Year Member1 Year Member
5 Year Member

That actually includes your debit card. That is what the email was for.

Old 12-22-2012 | 11:40 AM

Thanks `Michael for your reply...It sounds like we both have similar weather It's slowly warming up 2day...It's now in the 50's in the warehouse...One truck is running late, but should be pulling in at any time I hope 4-Sure
==================================
Thanks `Jerry for the clarification..I only have a credit card (well, I had one & gave it to my g/f) (LOL)
I try to just use cash (the old fashion way) LOL
If I don't have any $', I can't buy anything...Keeps me out of debt or debit's (LOL) How comes money goes out ?, faster then it comes in ? It sure seems that way 4-Sure...

I hope everyone has a Super Afternoon & thanks `Jerry for being the first to nominate in our new MOTM contest

Old 12-22-2012 | 02:42 PM

Its the saturday after the apocalypse so what do you do....play video games and eat pizza after this week I'm off work for a month and get to get out and play at some car shows for a while and more time to chit chat. Where you be Rick? Jack in the box is waiten

Old 12-22-2012 | 03:06 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Good afternoon all. With all the people that were anticipated at the shelter this morning I had to get an early start and didn't have a chance to log on and say good mornin'. Lots of smilin' faces and the gleam in a child's eye when you hand them a present makes it all worth it. Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Old 12-22-2012 | 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Tom.M
Its the saturday after the apocalypse so what do you do....play video games and eat pizza after this week I'm off work for a month and get to get out and play at some car shows for a while and more time to chit chat. Where you be Rick? Jack in the box is waiten

Hi `Tom, it's great to see you online..Are you ready for Rick's return to AZ & Jack & the Box ?
Wish you a happy holidays & we hope we see you more often

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Good afternoon all. With all the people that were anticipated at the shelter this morning I had to get an early start and didn't have a chance to log on and say good mornin'. Lots of smilin' faces and the gleam in a child's eye when you hand them a present makes it all worth it. Enjoy your weekend everyone.
^ Hi Seattle `Mike,
We missed you this morning 4-Sure...

You are a good man & your just don't speak your words, you act them `out...It's so great to read that you were able to get out & help others in need 4-Sure...I think the rewards are great for helping others less fortunate...I hope your actions inspired others to help Thank You for being you & doing what you `do

Last edited by Space; 12-22-2012 at 04:07 PM.
Old 12-22-2012 | 05:07 PM

CHRISTMAS VACATION HELL YESSSS!!!!!

Old 12-22-2012 | 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Tom, it's great to see you online..Are you ready for Rick's return to AZ & Jack & the Box ?
Wish you a happy holidays & we hope we see you more often
yeah should be a good time

Old 12-22-2012 | 05:23 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

Good afternoon , Just got home for the stores last min.stuff ,
Iam off work sun,mon tue.. go back to work wed..
Some times being off sun/mon works out ok..

Old 12-22-2012 | 05:50 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good evening all - got a lot of stuff done today so I have the next 3 days to relax. So about 2 years ago when I got a new cell phone Best Buy had this new program of buying back electronics and got enrolled for free. Well I went to Best Buy today to find out how much I was going to get back for my old Droid X and I got $120 back!!!!!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, December 22nd 2012