Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, December 22nd 2012

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2012 | 07:40 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Morning all well my son and daughter inlaw arrived yesterday for Christmas and so glad they are here. Now waiting for my daughter and grand kids and all will be complete!! Merry Christmas!!
Have a great family Christmas Mel!

Old 12-22-2012 | 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Morning space!
Workin the overnights! only Thursday i work during the afternoon.
How's everything going for you? work?
40 degree's! wanna trade?! lol!

LoL `Devin, I'd trade you weather `if I could try snow boarding in your area I think that would be a blast 4-Sure I'm back @ work @ the warehouses because we have several employee's that have the flu bug & they aren't faking it ...I did not know that our National Budget played such an important role in our warehouses operations, but we have several contracts that rely on the budget...

My boss & owner just got back from D.C. & I've never seen him so frustrated with our elected officials...He told me "He's never been able to leave his `job if he hasn't finished what he had 2 `do & he thought that they should not be on a Christmas break until they got their job done", they didn't & they are out spending the $'s that we pay them..
What a way to run a country (in2 the ground)...

I won't know my direction until it is resolved...I have a meeting with him later today to discuss my future position.
Beside the above, I'm still happy 2 `be & looking forward to getting together with my g/f when she gets some time `off from her medical duties + look'in 4ward to spending time with my grandfather/senior friends & the beach bum's over the holidays...
Thanks for asking & I hope that you get some time `off over the holidays 4-Sure
==========================
Good Morning `Mel & it's great to read that you will be spending the holidays with your family...EnJoy your weekend & time with family
Peace/Happiness ~> out

Last edited by Space; 12-22-2012 at 08:03 AM.
Old 12-22-2012 | 07:56 AM

Good morning all!

Only going up to 40 here today but it is sunny and clear! Time to get some last minute gifts...

Old 12-22-2012 | 08:03 AM

So I guess the world didn't end??? In that case I'm going out to the country to find a junkyard where I can pose my Monte for a picture - then I can enter it in the Scavenger Hunt contest Milrlyt started. Have a great Saturday everyone!!!

Old 12-22-2012 | 08:06 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
10 Year Member

Hope all goes in your favor space!
Hope your holiday goes great as well!

Old 12-22-2012 | 08:10 AM

Good Morn'in`Angie,
Wish you a super holiday season...Look 4ward to seeing your junkyard post & pictures...It's great to see you online...EnJoy your new day 4-Sure...Peace/Happiness 2 you & yours
=================================
ps. Hi `Joe, I missed seeing your post..EnJoy your SunShine & your new day of Life...
p.s.s. `Devin ~> Thanks much 4-Sure & I wish you the same 4-Real!!!!

Last edited by Space; 12-22-2012 at 08:12 AM.
Old 12-22-2012 | 08:28 AM
Question Something to Read `if U R interested in below topic's

<LI style="LIST-STYLE-TYPE: none; WIDTH: 604px; FLOAT: left" class="slide pager">
DON'T LET THIS RUIN YOUR HOLIDAY
With traffic soaring over the holidays, cops are looking to fill quotas. You may be...

Simple question you should ask the officer

================================================== =====

EXPERTS MONITOR GIANT THREAT TO EARTH
It's a colossal asteroid called Apophis. There's a chance it may strike Earth one day -- but an expert says that's a blessing in disguise.

Watch: Date predicted to hit at 7:20 mark

THIS REGION IS FEEDING THE WORLD
The US is known as the world's breadbasket. But that distinction could soon be taken away by a country that may surprise you.

Where new 'heartland' is located

Last edited by Space; 12-22-2012 at 08:30 AM.
Old 12-22-2012 | 08:52 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good morning everyone. I think I'm back on a normal schedule now. I went o bed around 12;30 am last night and didn't get up till 8:10 this morning. Got a few thing to do today. Before heading to my daughters home to watch football this evening with her. She's sports NUT. I have never had the chance to sit down with her and watch a game with just the 2 of us. Looking forward to it a lot Lions & the Texans play tonight. Then on Sunday watch the VIkes try to make the play offs. just wanted to say hello. I've got to get this ball rolling. So have a great day. mel its nice that your family is there with you for the CHRISTMAS. Its 12 degrees here in Mn this morning. Ok I'll check in when I get a chance today or tonight.

Old 12-22-2012 | 09:28 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
3 Year Member1 Year Member
5 Year Member

Good Morning EV1!

Brrrr its frickn chily here today in Michigan!
Im glad to have had Zeus Tattooed on me...
Its sure been a big help emotionally....He loved the winter and the snow...
I have a pic somewhere of him running in the deep snow up north at my buddys in Kalkaska that exemplifies his love of the snow! Just 1 more thing that triggers fond memories of him..

The mrs is at work...Lexi(our other dog) and I are just kickn back and watchn the last show of american chopper. Hard to believe that shows been on for the last 10 yrs...My O My how time flies when your haven fun LOL.
Just pounded a cup O Joe and needn a refill. Hope EV1! has a Great Day as well as a Great Weekend!

Old 12-22-2012 | 09:38 AM

Good morning everyone! Stuck at the baber shop today, taking forever as usual, I wish I know how to cut my own hair. But anywho, got a friends wedding to go to today, it is gonna be a long day. I hate going to weddings as much as I hate going to hospitals...LOL. I don't even wanna have to be at my own wedding. Kidding!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, December 22nd 2012