Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, April 6, 2013 - Check `In

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 10:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning every 1. Great day to be alive . When the Sun comes into your bed room in the mornings and wakes you up is a nice way to start the day . Got to finish my screen project here in a few mins. Should only take about an hour to finish up. Then its relaxing time for the rest of the weekend . Going to meet family for dinner at a Mexican restaurant. Can;t wait to get my hands around a nice cool drink or 3 tonight . Ok better get started be fore the temps hit 90 again today. Have a great saturday . NO matter what your doing

Last edited by Ricks 2006 SS; 04-06-2013 at 10:41 AM.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:41 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

well, morning shift is done. My left knee has been hurting for a few days now which s fantastic. Theres not a cloud in the sky, its 44 and i'll be inside doing some homework.

Old 04-06-2013, 10:44 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Good Morning every 1. Can;t wait to get my hands around a nice _______?

Hi `Rick, I've noticed that you seem so much happier since you got to AZ & the sunshine...I'm happy 4-U-4-Sure I think you would be happier `if you had your Monte S.S. there + maybe a Harley to ride around....Wish you a fun relaxing day & weekend...EnJoy your drinks/dinner & life 4-Real..
Thanks for checking in with your update..."Be Happy 2 `be"
Peace/Space`Out
================================
Hi `Keane, sorry 2 read about your knee : (
Has it been injured b-4 or is it something new ? Have you tried a heat wrap ?
Great to read that you are going to take the training @ work (I think it's a good investment) + doing your homework & getting good grades...(It really does pay off in the long run 4-Sure)

Take a few breaks & go for a drive in one of your 3 rides (WoW 3 nice rides)
Wish U no pains & a Happy Day/WeekEnd > EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 04-06-2013 at 10:48 AM.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:47 AM

1 Year Member

Space This Camero is one of my favorite years also. Don't see that many of them. But when I do WOW! I'd like to see one in the New Carmero Green they came with a few yrs ago. Back in the day A real close friend had a 69 SS 396 Camero in that Green. Man alive that car was just beautiful ! But this one is just perfect. Ya gotta love it ! Hey and Thanks for strating the daily blog. Nice to see you so cheerfull this mornig also

Old 04-06-2013, 10:50 AM

1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Possum
Good morning! Not much going on here but the weather is nice for a change.

Happy Birthday John!
Morning Angie . Sounds like your weather is getting better. Is it time to hit the Sonic for car shows yet ?

Old 04-06-2013, 10:56 AM

Yes Rick, I love that Gen Camaro, but I love many cars/rides/bikes/boats vehicles...
Is this the green color ? I'd love 2 have the black Camaro above with a 350/350 4spd 4:11 Posi (WoW) great dream : )

I'm always in a cheerful mood I just get tired sometimes & some people frustrate me zometimes (The ones that just take & never give anything back" + the ones that don't speak or act true) + those that purposely `hurt, because they `hurt)

I'm just happy with each new day I get 4-Sure. I do my best to extract the most from everyday that I get 4-Real...Somedays I extract more then others...Last eve & this morning has been a long work shift, but I should be getting `off soon & get 2gether 4 lunch with my grandfather & a few of my beach bum friends...I'm really look'in 4ward to it...

Wish You & Member's a safe/fun Happy WeekEnd `> Life > EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 04-06-2013 at 11:07 AM.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:38 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

Good afternoon...
Turns out my computers at work list my parts backwards, apparently left is right, right is left.

Car was all ready to be fixed & next thing I know I see it coming back down from the lift... So, gotta wait until next week...
Thinking of changing the supercharger oil again sometime soon. I've added a good 15k since I got it, & it wasn't a very gentle 15,000 miles.

Old 04-06-2013, 11:56 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Keane, sorry 2 read about your knee : (
Has it been injured b-4 or is it something new ? Have you tried a heat wrap ?
Great to read that you are going to take the training @ work (I think it's a good investment) + doing your homework & getting good grades...(It really does pay off in the long run 4-Sure)

Take a few breaks & go for a drive in one of your 3 rides (WoW 3 nice rides)
Wish U no pains & a Happy Day/WeekEnd > EnJoy
Something new, the job might be taking a toll on me. Hopefully pain goes away. I couldn't jump right on school work, just got back from a nice long ride in my horizon Had to take advantage of the clear sky and nice cruising weather.

Old 04-06-2013, 12:04 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

Keep it braced & buy new shoes!
I always need to wear one at work, retail is not kind to my horrible knees..

Old 04-06-2013, 12:11 PM

...Hi `Keane, if it's really painful, I suggest seeing a doc 2 check it out...I've hurt my knee's & (WholeBody) surf'in/martial arts training & skateboarding & sometims it takes a lot of time to heal...You don't want to make it worse `if you strained a muscle or even a slight tear. I hope U have Med Insurance & `if so ? that's what it is for or even Workmans Comp Ins..

You don't want a lifetime of knee prob's 4-Sure....I sure hope that you just bruised it & that it heals completely....in time...Good Luck..

p.s. It had 2 `be fun driving your Horizon again Now, go do your homework & EnJoy

I just got my last order confirmation in & I will be `off in a few Wish U & Member's a painless/fun/happy day & `eve..
Peace/Out from `Space

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, April 6, 2013 - Check `In