Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: >Saturday, April 25, 2015 >Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2015, 12:49 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi `Word,
It's good you got hands on a palm sander, & don't have to do it just by hand Wish U good weather & good luck on finding a `job 2 get some $'s to do & finish your project Monte

Old 04-25-2015, 03:06 PM

Afternoon guys. Up now, and working on my blog to recap what happened yesterday.

Old 04-25-2015, 03:11 PM
Thumbs up > Free 2 EnJoy your `Present<

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Afternoon guys. Up now, and working on my blog to recap what happened yesterday.

Hi Sgt Major Drew,
Maybe you aren't `up yet ? Maybe you are just dreaming that you are `up & working on your Blog ? >

You chase storms & I run from them...I've been in 2 many out @ sea & I prefer calm waters (lol)...You have a very interesting life & Hobbie. Mother Nature scares me when she is mad...I prefer her in a good mood . I hope that you can watch & enjoy the NASCAR Race this evening. I'm going to watch it with some friends.

Wish you & member's a safe & fun > Eve > WeekEnd > `Life >EnJoy<

Old 04-25-2015, 03:20 PM

I'm from Oklahoma BeachBumMike, so I'm used to the weather. There aren't a lot of constants out here. Even as a kid, I was fascinated with severe weather and tornadoes. I'd love to chase a hurricane someday (well more like wait on it to come on shore, there's not much chasing involved with one of those LOL), But that opportunity probably won't present itself anytime soon.

Old 04-25-2015, 03:32 PM

Thanks Sgt Major `Drew for your reply & infor...
We just entered our Hurricane Season & I'm praying that it's another mild season....It's so difficult to predict Mother Nature & her moods any day(s)... I've seen 2 much weather damage in my life & I'd be happy to not see anymore 4>Sure..

I did check out a few vid's on Storm Chasing..Below is a short one from your area (scares me ) >
Moore Oklahoma Tornado 2015 Storm chasers Video Tornado touches down Oklahoma City * When the below one ends another one continues (WoW)

You have 2 `be stupid brave 2 do that (WoW) 4>Sure
Getting High

Name:  heart_pumping_hg_wht.gif
Views: 11
Size:  126.5 KBName:  9_hearts_001heart_beaf.gif
Views: 12
Size:  120.4 KB
on adrenaline can be a wonderful euphoric feeling. Your heart starts pumping, your stomach gets all topsy-turvy and you anticipate the best of what’s to come. But then, once it comes and goes, we’re back to square one. Our high came crashing down to “mediocre”, or worse yet, depression. Thrill seekers have this problem constantly. I consider myself to be a “thrill seeker” – and adrenaline junkie if you will.(This usually includes watching vid's on the MCF or Storm Chasing and/or trying to pursue something that's challenging to get ---or even “the forbidden fruit”.) It’s exciting to do – but is it “healthy/safe or just crazy (lol)” overall? Be careful what you do.....WoW > LOL

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 04-25-2015 at 03:55 PM.
Old 04-25-2015, 04:48 PM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good eveNing everyone. Washed the Monte today and it really needed it. I am at work now so a pretty boring night.

Old 04-25-2015, 05:08 PM

Lol BeachBumMike, it's something that has to be done. With all the advances in technology, we can't violate the laws of physics as it relates to radar. No radar can see what's going on at ground level, so there has to be human eyes on the storm for anyone to know for sure what's happening on the ground.

Old 04-25-2015, 05:15 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike
Hi `Keane, Good luck on your sales + be careful when dealing with unknown people & giving your home address.

I hope that your grandmother is adjusting to her new residence & that she is making new friends.

Also, thanks for your picture thread + on the MCF >Enjoyed<
Wish you a productive day & great weekend >Be Safe out there <

p.s. congrat's your Buick made the first page on our Blog (sorry your only in 2nd place (lol), but you are ahead of `Amanda (lol)...Now you get 2 C it everyday (unless Devin makes a request to change) LOL...Keep mod'in the Buick & maybe someday U will be able to beat or keep `up with Devin's S.S> LOL <
Thanks Mike lol, Amanda is actually right behind Devin in that picture. Thats another persons red impala behind me. I'd have to do quite a few things to be able to keep up with Devin. Stock for stock he has the weight advantage, plus he has some mods too.

Old 04-25-2015, 05:27 PM
Talking >Wish `all Fun & Happiness! U R the driver >>>Drive `it>>>>>

Thanks Sgt Major `Drew for your reply. I keep learning new things on the MCF every time I visit. Be safe out there in those storms...
================================================== =

Hi `Keane, I also learned that I have to pay closer attention to the pictures I post (I had to go back & look @ the pic again (lol).
I thought I may need glasses....You think it's because I _________to much ? <(Fill in the blank) I was going to enter `post 2 much (lol) >Sorry Amanda, you just went when 3rd to 2nd thanks to Keane's honesty

* I hope that your sale is going well. Are you going to watch the race 2nite ? I'm going 2 watch it with my Uncle `Jim & a few guys from work. I never get a chance to watch racing very much so I'm looking 4ward to it...

Wish you & member's a safe/fun Saturday nite >EnJoy >Whatever U `do...

Old 04-25-2015, 05:33 PM

Hi `Keane,
Please disregard my ? "Are you going 2 watch the race 2nite ?"
I just read Sgt Drew's post on the MCF NASCAR Thread
Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Looks like the race has been postponed to tomorrow due to rain
Oh `No %$#%###@# That SUCKS 4>Sure

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: >Saturday, April 25, 2015 >Check In<