Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, April 21st 2012

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 11:36 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well I was a little cold at soccer but I survived. I just finished cleaning up the house. keane enjoy your night shift. You will either love working nights or hate it.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:36 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Not sure what to do today, i cant just sit here until i go to work. Still waiting on my HID bulbs to come from DDM tuning. I think i might go clean the boat or somethin

Old 04-21-2012, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Morning Space. YES I know what you mean about that. But its just sad to see all whats going on with our members on here and all the heartache that a lot are going thru.

Hi `Rick,
To me it's just life....We all will die, and it's always so sad when a person dies b-4 their time

Like the 20 year old Body-board-Surfer...I've had a few close calls with sharks, but not that size 4-Sure...I know I'd rather die doing something I love, that by some drunk smashing in2 me on the highways of my life.

Being raised by senior citizens, I've experienced the loss of many as I've grown. I pray there is another level for the spirit from our human body

Death to me is a reminder to live life & extract the most I can from it...I always encourage other's in my life to do the same 4-Sure...
============================================
Hi `John,
Look 4ward to seeing your pictures of your 3800 ReUnion Party/Smart/EnJoy the fun.
===========================================
Hi `Keane, Thanks for your post & I'm happy you liked the tune...I seem to like the music more from that era , then I do with the present day music...Music is a individual choice ~> Like cars/mates/life
I sure hope that you like the night shift...I've been on night shift now for about 2 yrs & I've been working double shifts...I have only about 7 more months of double shifts and then I will get a break..My g/f starts her residency at a hospital then ~>Party Time then
==================================
Hi `Amy, I did not know that Precious was a `he
It's sad that you have to take him `out on the mean streets of our World....I wish you & your Precious a safe `Journey on your highways of life...I would walk, steal another car, ride a bike, Rent a Junker ? Good Luck 4-Sure.
=========================================
`Lou, I'm glad you survive the COLD...U R a good father to endure the trials & tribulations of fatherhood
=========================================
I'm just finishing my night shift & meeting my BeachBum friends to do some skateboarding & lunch b-4 I crash `out.

Wish EveryOne a Super WeekEnd ~> EnJoy 4-Sure..

Peace/Happiness to all that read my words

Last edited by Space; 04-21-2012 at 11:45 AM.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:09 PM

Enjoy you day Space. Back from the DFAC now. 6 hours till I gotta be there to get the tattoo done.

Old 04-21-2012, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by turbo monte
i am having a big car meet for my 3800 friends today at my house! i will post up pics of all the cars here probably tomorrow have a great day everybody!!
What in heaven's name do you feed almost 4000 people????

Old 04-21-2012, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Possum
What in heaven's name do you feed almost 4000 people????
LoL `Angie,
I think you would feed his 3800 friends (Water & Oil)

I think (?), yes I do sometimes that `John meant his friends with 3800 GM Engines

Does anyone really have 3,800 friends ? WoW...I'd go bankrupt at Christmas/birthdays etc 4-Sure
I wonder why he did not invite `us ? I took a shower 2day LOL...

`Angie, wish you a great/fun weekend ~>EnJoy
==================================
Hi `Sarge `Drew, wish you a great weekend...Thanks for checking in...Now I know
what the `ink is for....Hope you post a pic of your tatoo ? EnJoy !

Last edited by Space; 04-21-2012 at 12:51 PM.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:52 PM

I'll definitely post a pic either tonight after I get it done or tomorrow before I leave to spend time with my brother.

Old 04-21-2012, 12:57 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks for the kind words eveyone, I just got back...Spent some time with my daughter and some family/friends, it was a nice brief ceremony for my mom and dad....

Old 04-21-2012, 01:00 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Well after 2 hours of mowing and weed eating yesterday, I bent the blade on the mower All I had left to mow was an 8 ft wide section I am gonna remove the blade here in a minute and try to half a$$ straighten it. Probablynot a good thing to do since it will be out of balance but I dont feel like buyig a new one today. Will pick one up this week. Somehow the thing got lowered down from the normal height, wife says she didn't do it. I have a concrete piece in the yard where there used to be a horse hitching post I guess. I need to bust it out of there so this doesn't happen again.
Waiting on the sun to shine but not sure it is gonna, I need to clean passion up and put that decal on the rear.

Old 04-21-2012, 02:11 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

After re-thinking it, I just went on to Menards and bought a new one. Got it on and yard finished. Now for the decal. Sun wants to come out. I do have a heat gun which I may use...

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, April 21st 2012