Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: SATURDAY, 5-24-2014 >Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2014, 07:48 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool >Wish U seeing/reading this a `Happy<

Good Morning Moderator `David,
Space said 2 say hello 2 everyone
>>>From `Space<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Wish `all a Safe/Fun/Happy Holiday Weekend>4>Sure<
-----------------------------------------------------------
It's been a busy workout in the warehouses this morning.
Got a massive shipment in of generator's & they were heavy 4>Real..
It's another super Hot Day in the Sunshine State...
I'm ready 4 the Beach > It's gona be a Beach'in Day !!!! >EnJoy your present of a new day of `Life!!!! : ( Waves are flat 2day, but life is good...

Cocoa Beach Surf Report and Cocoa Beach Pier Surfcam ...<Click 2 `go 2 the `Beach

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 05-24-2014 at 07:56 AM.
Old 05-24-2014, 09:05 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good morning everyone, happy memorial day weekend to all the members

Had a weird night last night, we had a rain storm that lasted approx 10 minutes and then lost power for almost 5 hours. It was nice and quiet which is a rarity in my home, but it was great seeing the kids actually play to pass the time instead of watching tv and playing video games, even their phones died (because they have no clue on how to turn apps off so they don't run in the background and they won't listen to me, cause I don't know anything as far as they are concerned lol, but my phone was full on power after using it all day, hmmmm maybe dad is smrter than they think lol)

Doing on call this weekend, but the positive is that I get to do it from home and just use a cell phone and a lap top, so hopefully it is a quiet weekend.

Hope everyone enjoys their day

Old 05-24-2014, 09:35 AM
Cool >Did U know ?< LOL <

Good Morning 'Ken,
Thanks for checking in & sharing. I hope that no one contacts you from work & that you can enjoy your weekend.

Did you know that kids know everything that is, until they get older & realize that they don't know anything >

Wish you & member's a Safe/Happy/Fun WeekEnd

Old 05-24-2014, 10:08 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone, Going to go wash the monte carlo now since it is a nice day. Afterwards pretty sure I am going bike riding. Should be a fun Saturday.

Old 05-24-2014, 11:07 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

[QUOTE=SpaceRider;615010]
Good Morning 'Ken,
Thanks for checking in & sharing. I hope that no one contacts you from work & that you can enjoy your weekend.
Did you know that kids know everything that is, until they get older & realize that they don't know anything > [/SIZE][/FONT]

Hope your having a good weekend beach bum Mike

I had heard somewhere that kids know everything lol, I am not too proud to admit that I myself was that way once upon a time but then I grew up and realized I didn't know half of what I thought I did, and one day even apologized to my dad for the way I acted sometimes, he just kind of looked at me a smiled knowing I have kids was enough return for him lol. He is a very wise man and I now know to listen when he speaks as he is pretty much always right

Old 05-24-2014, 11:45 AM
Cool >Hi 2 `all > EnJoy<

Hi `Zach,
Wish you a clean `Monte & a super bike ride. > EnJoy your WeekEnd.
======================================
Hi `Ken, many people in the USA had power shortage last eve & this morning due to storms & overloads...We take power 4-granted until there's none

Space's grandfather was all the bum's father figure.. He was strict but firm.... We challenged him on some of his teachings, but time has proven that everything he taught us was `right...Thankfully, we learned with time...

* I'm off work, but the V.P. of the company came in & took Space's company ride that the owner said I could use...I had it all cleaned `up and ready to `go & then he was dropped `off by the airport shuttle Company V.P. sure has the Powers
4>Sure...

BeachBum's `Tommy & J.D. are coming to pick me `up...I'm thankful 4>Real... They said the beach is packed & it's HOT & the waves are flat....We might just get a few pizza's & drinks & watch the NASCAR Race...

Where's `Keane > Afternoon `Keane What R U doing 2day ?

What's everyone doing ? Whose having the most fun ?
Catch everyone later > EnJoy your Day/WeekEnd/Life

Old 05-24-2014, 02:02 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

afternoon all, trying to adjust to my new weekend schedule at work. Rain showers are making it hard to get anything done outside today. Got invited to a bbq later so i guess i'll go to that instead of napping, can sleep when you're dead right?

Old 05-24-2014, 06:35 PM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

Good evening everyone. Got the monte washed and shining bright. Went on my bike ride and now I feel dead. Not really sure whats going on tonight though. I'll find something to do.