Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, 4/23/2016 >Blog Party<Click

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2016, 06:38 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Howdy all! Welcome back BBMike!

My day was mostly consumed with Hannah's double header soccer games. They won one, Lost one. Both games were close though. Then I grilled hamburgers and hotdogs for the team and there family. That was a big hit! I came home and planted some sweet peepers and cucumbers. Family day is winding down.

Old 04-23-2016, 07:03 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up >Thank You<

Hi `Tommy & thank you for your welcome back. I didn't expect to be here, but I'm happy to `be

You have a blessed/happy life & I enjoy reading your updates on your work & family activities. I'd love to have a garden and watch it grow. I thought I might be doing that on the islands, but things change that are beyond my control. Maybe on my next journey.

Wish you & member's a great Saturday night >EnJoy<

I think the MCF Family needs to pray more & post more

Old 04-23-2016, 07:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi everyone, and welcome back BB Mike. Hope you will elaborate on your bad experience in the islands.
Rough day of yard work raking moss out of the lawn today. Feeling a bit out of shape after winter hybernation...Lol

Old 04-23-2016, 07:38 PM
Cool >THanks `Bob<

Hi `Bob & thank you for the Welcome back home to the Monte Carlo Family. Sometimes the cost to stay & build isn't feasible when the cost required by those in control are outrageous. Sadly not everyone is true to their words. It's presently under investigation, but it's by those that were in charge.

It's great to be back to running clean water & hot showers + a device that keeps things cold and heat things up. One doesn't miss it until it gone and you do without. + computer access to the MCF .

I hope that you can take a hot bath to ease your new pains from your winter hibernation or a Jacuzzi

Now that's the ticket

Old 04-23-2016, 08:44 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2016
10 Year Member

Thanks for the explanation Mike.
It's sad that a few greedy, corrupt people in a position of power can ruin things for everyone, including their own. I'm sure the people would have benefited from your project for years to come.

Old 04-23-2016, 08:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member

good evening to all, im currently watching some UFC, put my new wheels on the monte today, i think im gonna wash it tomorrow, seeing as though the weather has let up, also worked some overtime today very much needed, have a good night all

Old 04-23-2016, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by plumbob
Thanks for the explanation Mike.
It's sad that a few greedy, corrupt people in a position of power can ruin things for everyone, including their own. I'm sure the people would have benefited from your project for years to come.

You're Welcome `Bob,
Sadly it seems to happen everywhere & also in the USA
I really hope there will be a judgment Day for everyone in life or after life. Power/greed can corrupt 4-$ure It amazes me how easy it is for some to sell their soul(s). The older I get the more I appreciate how I was taught by my grandmother, my teachers & mentors in life.

I hope your work pain fades away. Thanks also for being a super active/helpful member to many.

Wish you & member's a great eve/dreams and super weekend.

=================================================
Hi `George, you sure keep busy in life. Look forward to seeing updated pictures of your Monte Glad to read that you are getting better weather. Thanks for checking in & staying active on the MCF Peace/Out