Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, 3/26th/2016 >Check In Here<

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2016, 07:05 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool `be Happy 2 `be

Good morning guys. Heading to the house a little later this morning to do some more work.

That's Sam's 2007 Monte Carlo SSV, pushing in the neighborhood of 800 hp. I have yet to see it in person even though he's a local.

Michigan's new Legoland Discovery Center just opened yesterday at Great Lakes Crossing and there's a huge Lego model of 'Miniland' Detroit with over 50 of the City's landmarks. I have to make a visit here soon.

Good Morning `Matt,
Wish you a productive day working on your home

Yes, It's Sam's Turbo V8 S.S. (He was on
the MCF within the last month, but he didn't post.) I hope
we see him online soon. I hope you see him & his
Monte in person

Super pictures of Legoland Discovery. Thanks
for sharing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
* Good Morning `Tadd, Enjoy bathing your new S.S.
+ doing some Mod's.

Wish you & member's a Super New Day of Life.
---------------------------------------
* I just returned home (had fun this morning) & I have
a busy day. Meeting Grandpa `Space for a
late breakfast..

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 03-26-2016 at 07:35 AM.
Old 03-26-2016, 07:07 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks Mike for the picture love the upgraded logo under the car haha! def one of my most honored achievements with it is winning MOTY!

I should have a good day, my Brother just got a killer ride, a saab 93x! I love saab 93s so im gonna check it out today and another one of my car bros is gonna join with his loud mustang gt So should be a great afternoon!

Hope you have a good day as well! have a good breakfast!

Old 03-26-2016, 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Thanks Mike for the picture love the upgraded logo under the car haha! def one of my most honored achievements with it is winning MOTY!

I should have a good day, my Brother just got a killer ride, a saab 93x! I love saab 93s so im gonna check it out today and another one of my car bros is gonna join with his loud mustang gt So should be a great afternoon!

Hope you have a good day as well! have a good breakfast!

Hi `Devin,
You're Welcome `Devin, but thanks for sharing your new picture of your S.S. I think it's one of the best ones.
Saab's are rare & some very expensive. Hope to see
some pic's of your fun today...
Be safe out there & EnJoy

Old 03-26-2016, 08:28 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all and Happy weekend might take the Monte out for a cruise night its been a while. Several car shows coming up in April so I'm dying to go to a show. Have a great weekend all and and Awesome Easter. Remember Jesus died for you.

Old 03-26-2016, 08:45 AM
Arrow I wonder if the Easter bunny visits `Jesus ?

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Morning all and Happy weekend might take the Monte out for a cruise night its been a while. Several car shows coming up in April so I'm dying to go to a show. Have a great weekend all and and Awesome Easter. Remember Jesus died for you.
Hi `Mel,

I'm sorry that Jesus had to die for us, but I'm glad that he rose again. It's sad that there are so many still dying for us & I really hope there's a heaven or a better place when our human journey ends. After these multitude of years many people are still hurting and killing others. I wish our government & religious leaders could find a way to stop humans from hurting/killing humans What a wonderful life it could be for all `if we could all live in Peace. `amen

The resurrection of Jesus is the Christian religious belief that, after being put to death, Jesus
rose again from the dead. It is the central tenet of Christian theology and part of the Nicene Creed: "On the third day he rose again in accordance with the Scriptures".

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 03-26-2016 at 08:52 AM.
Old 03-26-2016, 10:27 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Morning everyone!

Thanks for starting today's blog BBMike. Just got the winter rims/snow tires taken off the car, and the Dale Jr rims with my summer tires put on.
Yay for improved performance and better gas mileage with the summer tires.

Old 03-26-2016, 10:43 AM
Cool >Happy Easter<

Originally Posted by Taz
Morning everyone!

Thanks for starting today's blog BBMike. Just got the winter rims/snow tires taken off the car, and the Dale Jr rims with my summer tires put on.
Yay for improved performance and better gas mileage with the summer tires.

You're Welcome Admin/Mod `Taz >`Lou,
It's always great to see you online with your busy schedule. It reminds me of the MCF in the past. Great to read that you are prepared for `Spring with your summer tires on Now, to take care of those wheel wells I hope you can find a decent shop to repair. I don't see any limited edition Monte Carlo's like yours on the road anymore. I remember being with space and every time he'd see one he would say> that it could be you or he'd say there's goes a S.S. like Taz has (LOL)..

Wish you a Blessed/great Easter & I hope the Easter Bunny leave you some great candy this year! My g/f date got me a Easter Basket full of candy....I don't eat much candy, but I love it...

The Chocolate Easter Bunny tasted liked Chocolate Wax Wish all lots of candy...I love spice jelly beans if you want to send me some >

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 03-26-2016 at 10:46 AM.
Old 03-26-2016, 11:31 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

"That's Sam's 2007 Monte Carlo SSV, pushing in the neighborhood of 800 hp. I have yet to see it in person even though he's a local."

Devin, Mike, and Sam. That is a nice Monte. So is the SSV a true factory version or was that a custom name?

Old 03-26-2016, 11:42 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Sams monte is probably as custom as custom gets, SSV is a custom name. Totally custom engine/drivetrain as well.

Old 03-26-2016, 11:47 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member

Thanks Keane, I knew at 800hp it was way custom, I just wasn't caught up on the SS"V".