Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, 3/19/2016>Everyone Check In Here<

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2016, 07:06 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium
Tommy,[/FONT]
I hope to be in Pen. Next year for the GM Nationals any suggestions of what to see there?
Howdy Tadd. Glad the Camaro is to your liking. We really didn't get to do much sightseeing. However on a previous trip I spent time in the Poconos, that was really nice. we stayed in Wilkes Baire.

Old 03-19-2016, 07:41 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by P343
yes that is his Camaro. In that class they had to be as close to 6.00 as possible without going under...so it was a loss for him Awesome wheel stand though!!! I would have had to change clothes...lol
Well, it was a WIN 2 me I don't like that way of racing, that you can't be to fast and have to slow down to win. I know it makes it's more of a challenge, but I think the fastest car should win. Yes, it was a super wheelie
Name:  gustavson1.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  155.8 KB
I heard from Grandpa Space & our meeting was delayed until tomorrow He has so many friends & business associates that he wants or has to meet. My boss said to just stand by, but I'm not >>I'm sitting by (LOL).

*** Hi `Tommy, I hope that you are enjoying the family today and also the soccer game. Did the family miss you ? It sounds like you had a good time...Thanks for your post

Wish all a great eve & super good dreams >EnJoy<

Old 03-19-2016, 09:18 PM

Hello everyone and God bless to you all. Hope all is well and everything is going your way but if it isnt then just hang in there best you can. Go sit in your Monte,,,defrag,,,and see what the next day holds. Your still breathing so keep pushing forward.