Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, 2-28-2015 >Check In Here<

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2015, 08:43 AM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Looks great Mel!! Have a great time and good luck!!

Old 02-28-2015, 09:42 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Morning everyone, the gig went fairly well last night, the singer showed up drunk as he was fighting with his wife and then later on, he brought a girl that was celebrating her birthday on stage to sing with us and the singer's wife walked up and used his microphone stand and hit him in the face twice with his microphone, felt bad for the lady celebrating her birthday as she was an innocent bystander just having a good time. See you never know what will happen at one of our shows they are always a good time. We rocked the place all night though and had a packed house, and we get to do it all over again tonight, it's a job that I love to do

Mel - your car is looking nice, best of luck and I hope you win

I hope everyone else is enjoying their day

Old 02-28-2015, 12:19 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Luck `Mel,
Can't wait to see your new trophy. Looking forward to more pictures. I like your display of your S.S. > Looks awesome
=====================================
Hi 'Ken,
I sure wish you had a vid of you playing & the fight (LOL). That would have been a big hit on youtube, + you may get discovered & we'd see you on American/Canadian Idol
It's great that you had fun and a packed house.
Wish you & member's a super weekend > Life.
===========================
Where's everyone at this afternoon ? Out partying already ?
BeachBum Tommy got delayed & the weather is overcast & raining . I got my grocery shopping done, & now doing my laundry....I need a g/f that knows how to work a washer (LOL) & cook (LOL) &(_________) >take care of me (LOL).

OK, let us know what's happening in your life ? with your Monte ? I wish we all were with Keane & Devin racing today > That would be a BLAST 4>Sure...
Peace/Out

Old 02-28-2015, 02:11 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

good afternoon to all, im at home with the newborn. i finally got my ps4 back from sony that they had to fix, their customer service is some of the worst i have ever known and i hope not to deal with them again. the monte is coming along pretty fine i had a code last week. (p0410) but i cleared it and it never came back, i think it had something to do with the cold. but lm just waiting to put these parts on, im trying to see if there is a way i can put the NASCAR spoiler on without damaging anything and having to go to the body shop, if there is someone let me know

Old 02-28-2015, 02:11 PM

3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Not out partying here..lol I was taking a nap after I got my laundry and shopping done before the snow starts falling again.

Old 02-28-2015, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by owens91
good afternoon to all, im at home with the newborn. i finally got my ps4 back from sony that they had to fix, their customer service is some of the worst i have ever known and i hope not to deal with them again. the monte is coming along pretty fine i had a code last week. (p0410) but i cleared it and it never came back, i think it had something to do with the cold. but lm just waiting to put these parts on, im trying to see if there is a way i can put the NASCAR spoiler on without damaging anything and having to go to the body shop, if there is someone let me know

Hi George, it's has 2 `be great 2 spend time with you new baby on a Saturday afternoon. Is your Ps4 working OK ?
I would make a thread on your spoiler question & get member's attention + on your code. Enjoy your weekend/life with family. Thanks 4 checking in with your update

Originally Posted by P343
Not out partying here..lol I was taking a nap after I got my laundry and shopping done before the snow starts falling again.

WoW 'Barbara, we's been productive 2day . I also got my laundry & shopping done, but didn't get to take a `nap . Went to visit our Beach Bum Seniors & one of the nurses invited Bum'Tommy & I to a party 2night She & her friend are sweetie's & fun.

What's everyone doing 2night ? or the rest of their life ??

*It's been raining off & on all day & with thick clouds. There's suppose to be another Space launch tomorrow that was cancelled because of weather. It's suppose 2 be better 2morrow.
Peace>Out

Old 02-28-2015, 05:47 PM

3 Year Member
1 Year Member

BBMike-Have a good time at the party!! After my nap I got even more productive...LOL cleaned the house and then fixed supper... Salad, pork chops and stuffing!! Got some ham and beans cooking on the stove for my meals the next few days!!

Old 02-28-2015, 05:58 PM

Thanks Barbara,
I can't party 2 hard I'm on standby to work 2morrow.
Your meals sounds delicious Tommy & I ate a early dinner in the Senior Lounge with our BeachBum Family Seniors.

They have really good food. It was meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans & corn, fresh made bread & ice tea.
+ apple or cherry pie for dessert. It was a good visit & we always have fun reliving the past & talking about our futures.

Wish you & member's a peaceful/enjoyable eve.

Old 02-28-2015, 09:53 PM

OMG in finally off work and I'm craving the living hell out of some steak and eggs right now!!!! Like a sever craving that makes you shake from excitement or fear... That bad of a craving. Everyone I've xalled so far including EL Wifey has eaten already... I kinda don't wanna go alone though.... Ordering it for pick up now I guess