Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: >SATURDAY, 12/03/11 < Click & Post.

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 08:29 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Keane . MMMMM Bacon and eggs and some hash browns sounds so good right now

Old 12-03-2011, 08:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all. Got the Christmas tree and decor up last night. Unsure what to do with myself today. Do have to get the pool filter in for winter before it freezes and cracks. been down that road twice.

Old 12-03-2011, 09:00 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 77gp
Unsure what to do with myself today.

Good Morning `Jerry, I'm unsure what you should `do with yourself either There's just 2 many choices in life..."2 `do or not 2 `do", Maybe have a beer or 2 & contemplate this major decision Whatever you `do ~> Have fun & EnJoy your Day & WeekEnd 4-Sure....

Old 12-03-2011, 09:08 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone, nm goin on here just trying to wake up lol

Old 12-03-2011, 09:16 AM

Morning all. Jerry, I second Space's advice about the beer but be sure to add a banana for extra thinking power - and of course, stop at six beers. Then you should be able to decide what to do today. As for me, it's back to the AT&T store to yell at them about my new phone. This time I can't delete a folder for pictures and some of my pix are going to outer space. My ideal cell phone would be 8" long but foldable for pocketing; have a loud Margaritaville ringtone; have giant keys and huge letters for easy reading; be capable of actually making and receiving calls without driving the owner crazy. I think they made that phone back in the '90's when I was too young to have one.

I came across a thread on legalizing marijuana use. I'd like to vote for this if it ever comes up in Missouri - but then I have reasons for wanting medical marijuana legal. Do other members know anyone who uses it for pain during cancer treatments??? My daughter could definitely use it instead of getting expensive pain patches and morphine pills.

Old 12-03-2011, 09:18 AM

1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Morning Everyone, nm goin on here just trying to wake up lol
Morning Mike: gey your butt out of bed and look and see if you guys have **** on the ground. I was waching the weather channel and they showed MO getting a ton of the white crap! I know theres a bunch of members for the show me state. I was wondering if you guys are getting hit with it. Thanks Mike...........Rick

Old 12-03-2011, 09:18 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morn'in `Mike, I'm also try'in to stay awake to finish my night shift...Really like what you did with your JG Monte 4-Sure...The rails came out SuperSuper...You sure have the talent to do some awesome paint work...It's a skill that I have not mastered 4-Real...I think you either got it or don't...I don't 4 -Sure & will go 2 the experts for any paint or body work

Wish you a Super Day & WeekEnd...Thanks for your post(s).
EnJoy
============================================
LOL `Angie, I got some pictures from Outer`Space...Now I know where they came from...
Also, just do a Google's search on Medical Marihuana & you will get tons of infor....
I've read that it really helps Cancer Victim's, especially during Cemo : (
Stay strong & we wish your daughter the best 4-Sure...

Last edited by Space; 12-03-2011 at 09:22 AM.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
I was waching the weather channel and they showed MO getting a ton of the white crap! I know theres a bunch of members for the show me state. I was wondering if you guys are getting hit with it. Thanks Mike...........Rick
We don't have any snow yet but they're predicting it for Monday night. I think they said we'll get 15" here.

Attached Thumbnails &gt;SATURDAY, 12/03/11 &lt; Click &amp; Post.-emblem-009.jpg  
Old 12-03-2011, 09:24 AM

1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Possum
Morning all. Jerry, I second Space's advice about the beer but be sure to add a banana for extra thinking power - and of course, stop at six beers. Then you should be able to decide what to do today. As for me, it's back to the AT&T store to yell at them about my new phone. This time I can't delete a folder for pictures and some of my pix are going to outer space. My ideal cell phone would be 8" long but foldable for pocketing; have a loud Margaritaville ringtone; have giant keys and huge letters for easy reading; be capable of actually making and receiving calls without driving the owner crazy. I think they made that phone back in the '90's when I was too young to have one.

I came across a thread on legalizing marijuana use. I'd like to vote for this if it ever comes up in Missouri - but then I have reasons for wanting medical marijuana legal. Do other members know anyone who uses it for pain during cancer treatments??? My daughter could definitely use it instead of getting expensive pain patches and morphine pills.
Hi Angie: on my Samsung from T mobile. On the left side theres a button i can push to make the letters large enough to read across the room if wanted too. Get a text up and start pushing some buttons and see what happens. When I 1st got this phone! it almost went thru a wall. But a girl at work was texting on break and we were teasin someone. And I saw her do that with the same phone I have. Then how to scroll up or down to get to your contacts. I can't post on here. But I'll send a pix to your e mail showing you OK?

Old 12-03-2011, 09:36 AM

1 Year Member

15 inchs in MO ??? you got to be kidding me. Put that Monte in the garage now

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: >SATURDAY, 12/03/11 < Click & Post.