Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: >SATURDAY, 12/03/11 < Click & Post.

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 04:39 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow >SATURDAY, 12/03/11 < Click & Post.

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog

Saturday, December 03, 2011 & counting

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc.
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect
4-Sure
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

December 2011
Monte of the MonthWinner
2004 Monte Carlo SuperCharged S.S.

Member: The_Maniac
Owner: Jason

Congratulations `Jason
From your Monte Carlo Family

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Please ~>Welcome our new member's to the MCF & our `Blog, Thank You!
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Last edited by Space; 12-03-2011 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Miss our Teacher`Todd 4-Sure
Old 12-03-2011, 04:46 AM
Cool Good Morning MCF - EnJoy Your `Day & WeekEnd 4-Sure!

Hi EveryBody,

==== Chevrolet Mi-ray Roadster Concept ===
===========================
Please remember to be good to yourself & others & help those
in need `if you can 4-Sure!
Be Happy 2 `be & Enjoy your new day & weekEnd!
What `if ?

Last edited by Space; 12-03-2011 at 06:14 AM. Reason: 2 wish U reading this a Happy `Day
Old 12-03-2011, 05:29 AM

^ that car is proof that gm designers never left the wild design playing field.

HI SPACE! HOW ARE YOU?
I have a looooooooong day planned for me today. Goin to mechanics house, goin to doctor appointment, running to goodwill with donations, goin to moms house to help her with a BUNCH of crap, goin to car meet.

Old 12-03-2011, 06:02 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Good Morning guys up early couldn't sleep the electrician came out yesterday and replace my breaker panel everything works I guess he didn't think that I would take the cover off to take a look what a mess I'm so pissed. Whats the matter with everyone no pride in there work. Well I will be calling him to redo this or I want my money back.

Old 12-03-2011, 06:09 AM

Hi `Dustin,
I'm happy 2 `be & get another day of life 4-Sure You sure are busy doing some great deeds & helping others
Wish you a SuperSafeFun WeekEnd...EnJoy & `be happy
==========================================
Good Morning `Mel, yes I agree that there are many that do not have pride in their work or product....Many I think have become lazy & work harder at not doing their job(s), then doing them. I hope that you can get it corrected or cancel your payment to him It's very sad 4-Sure...
We the people better wake `up & take pride in our work `if we want to compete in todays world 4-Sure...
Wish you a Happy WeekEnd ~> EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 12-03-2011 at 06:17 AM.
Old 12-03-2011, 06:19 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Mornin' all. It's a cold one around here this morning with a temp of 30° and 92% humidity. The winds are dropping the temp down to 25°. All of the windows on the Monte are solid white with frost. That concept car is outright wicked looking, especially that first picture. It would give some an uneasy feeling to look in their rear view mirror and see it sitting behind them. It would be awesome if that styling makes it into production with a sticker price affordable to the mass. My taste buds are objecting this morning. When I picked up coffee the other day they were out of Sumatra so I picked up some Christmas blend instead. I'm not sure if I like it or not. It's definitely different. Not a lot planned for today...just the regular out to breakfast with the family and then grocery shopping routine. This afternoon the Monte will get washed and vacuumed out as long as the weather forecast is correct and it stays dry. Hope everyone makes a good one of it today.

Edit: Here's a little more info and pics of the Miray:

http://www.gizmag.com/chevrolet-unve...concept/18309/

Last edited by 03SSLE; 12-03-2011 at 06:29 AM.
Old 12-03-2011, 06:29 AM

...Good Morn'in Seattle `Mike,
Yes, I sure hope GM gets some competitive products at a price that the average working person can afford & enjoy driving...I don't think the above will be a low cost electric vehicle....Maybe if they dropped a turbo four into it ? But, the Solstice & Sky was not a big hit with the masses or those looking for a fun ride...Like the Fiero's, etc...
Wish you a great cup of coffee, and safe/fun time with family & getting some good munchies while shopping
Have a SuperSuper WeekEnd `Mike
=============================================
MCF Weather Report

How to read this mapSevere Weather Outlook <!-- weeklyplannermaplink -->National Forecast
=============================================

Old 12-03-2011, 07:26 AM

Mornin guys. At my Reserve unit now. Feelin alright so far but I'm sure I'll be feelin it later today.

Old 12-03-2011, 07:35 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning Space, Dustin , Mel & Mike. It's 25 here and cloudy. Suppose to be a winter storm headed this way. It might hit us .It might not. Weather men get paid for that? WEll Dustin you have a full day ahead of you wow! Mel. When I have someone over to fix something I never ever leave their side. And I tell them that 1st off. They don't make me nervious. I make them that way. And If i don't like something I tell them then. HOPE to hell you get that fixed. Mike we too used to do our food shopping on the weekend and get caught up on laundry grass cutting. I LOVE my weekends free. So for the last 20 or so yrs. WE do what we have to to do that. Shopping for food or doing laundry or cutting the lawn is done during the week. WEEKENDS are free around the Rick house. WE'd rather do it that way so we can do what ever on sat & Sun. Lifes to short not to have weekends free to play . But id this works for you! So be it. its still family time so enjoy it.Also put the Chevelle to sleep for the winter now. Backed her in the Garage rear bumper right against the service door & as close to the wall as I can get her. Battery tender on and mostly covered. Hate to do this to her. But I made some noise before she went to sleep. ( headers wide open while warming her up and turning her around in the driveway to back in) yeah Neighbors looked and watched . great neighbors are a blessing. Anytime I;m going to do that I let them know. Incase they have little ones taking a nap. But those are the ones that line the fences to watch . Well time for a shower and some GOOD coffee

Old 12-03-2011, 07:42 AM

Good Morning `Rick,
Your weather is 2 cold 4 me 4-Sure...It's great that you will be leaving for warmer weather after the holidays...EnJoy your Hot Coffee this morning & have a safe/warm/fun WeekEnd.
Below is a repost from yesterday It's a reminder for `Angie and the ladies that want to ride on your bike
=========================================
Why is everyone picking on Rick Is everyBody `Jealous ~> LOL

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: >SATURDAY, 12/03/11 < Click & Post.