Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Happy Birthday Jesus Christ

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 10:59 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007
Default Happy Birthday Jesus Christ

While the masses focus on buying gifts for each other... The true gift was the birth of Jesus Christ! and the true gifts to honor christ is not the ones we put under our trees, but the gifts of kindness, charity, love, and forgiveness.

As my gift, I forgive all those that sinned against me, as I hope all those I have sinned against forgive me. That includes letting go of all the anger, disappointment, frustration, and embrassmentthey may have caused me and I that may have caused them.

I will focus on smiling at everyone I meet,saying Hi, your welcome, and thank you as appropriate. I will promise to opendoors, lend a help hand and assistance to all I see in need.

My biggest gift, I will become patient of others -- this includes (as happened today) patiently waiting for the elderly as they go about their activities and stumble and pause, and make little mistakes. In my driving, at work with my employees and my superiors, and with my wife and kids.

My hardest gift, to stop judging people -- by sight, or first impression (when they are nervous, frustratedor angry), and by their actions of a single event.

These are my gifts to our Lord and Savior, on thishis birthday.

Old 12-22-2007, 11:08 AM
Default RE: Happy Birthday Jesus Christ

AMEN!

Old 12-22-2007, 11:27 AM

Those arebest gifts that anyone could give.

Old 12-22-2007, 12:04 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Very well said!

Old 12-22-2007, 03:31 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Mary did you know......?

Old 12-22-2007, 03:37 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

very nice Craig.. i thin kwe should all try to do thse things

Old 12-22-2007, 07:16 PM

You are a strong Man both mentally and spiritually if you can do all those things and the lord will be pleased, I would love to give the same gift as you but I'm not that strong.
Peace be with you always and Merry Christmas to you and yours. Black attack I admire someone of your strong faith.

Old 12-23-2007, 02:22 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

A big AMEN to that also, from the other side of the state (of confusion). This has been a hard year for us, losing my son back on Mar 1. I lost my 13 year old daughter 15 years ago. We will be home, just the 2 of us for Christmas this year. Last year my son was with us for Christmas, and THAT was a WONDERFUL Christmas gift last year.
I know in my heart, that because of the ultimate gift of salvation that God gave to us, by sending His son to live on earth, and die for us, by accepting Jesus Christ as our savior, that we will be together again with our family someday again in Heaven.
My gifts this year are not only the Solstice GXP I just got my wife, but I also took guardianship of my handicapped sister this October, and put a bunch of money into her house to keep her from going into a nursing home. I'm thankful that I can spend the weekend after Christmas with my family. My Mom is almost 89, and Dad will be 91 on Jan 1. I'm thankful that they taught me the morals that I have, and that I'm back in church and have a church family this year.
Thank you God for sending your Son to us, and that we can celebrate that day freely.
Merry Christmas to ALL of you, and may God bless you all on this special day, AND your families, too.

Old 12-23-2007, 02:31 PM

Well said. I guess we are all in agreement that JESUS CHRIST isda reazn 4 da seezn!!

Quick Reply: Happy Birthday Jesus Christ