Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

RJ Found : ) Where's `Mod SoCalSS ? FlynhghR(is Work'in: )

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 09:47 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RJ Found : ) Where's `Mod SoCalSS ? FlynhghR(is Work'in: )

[align=center]Has anyone heard from our #7 Top Post R.J. ?[/align][align=center]****RJ found, he was out partying : )[/align][align=center]`Mod Wiz was taking care of private family affairs : ( [X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I sure hope that the floods in Ohio hasn't hit him,[/align][align=center]or all his Monte Carlo's [X(]: ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I also hope that Mod SoCalSS didn't have to go back[/align][align=center]to the middle-east : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]If, any member has heard anything? Please post...`ok[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 08-23-2007, 10:29 AM
Default RE: -Where's Member R.J. ? Mod SoCalSS ? -

Deadly Storm Flooding Soaks Ohio After Drenching Upper Midwest
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
[align=center] [/align]
AP
Aug. 20: Houses protrude over the edge where floodwaters caused the earth to give away northwest of Winona, Minn.
Aug. 20: Houses protrude over the edge where floodwaters caused the earth to give away northwest of Winona, Minn.
[*][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]GAYS MILLS, Wis. — A powerful storm system that swamped the upper Midwest and killed at least seven people moved into Ohio on Tuesday as weary Minnesota residents returned to their water-logged homes. For many, it was a surreal scene.[/align][align=center]Searchers found the body of a man tangled in a tree about four miles from his wrecked, upside-down car near a creek south of Lewiston, Minn.[/align][align=center]Click Here to View MyFOXCleveland video report.[/align][align=center]Damage estimates from this weekend's deadly flash floods climbed into the tens of millions. The rain moved into Ohio, where roads flooded, schools canceled classes and residents were rescued from flooded homes by boats.[/align][align=center]• Monitor the situation in FOXNews.com's Natural Disasters Center.[/align][align=center]The death toll from the two storm systems — one in the Upper Midwest and the remnants of Tropical Storm Erin in Texas and Oklahoma — climbed to 22.[/align][align=center]Most of Gays Mills, a village of 640 people in southwestern Wisconsin, had been under water Sunday night. About half of the village was accessible Tuesday, and the growl of sump pumps filled the air as residents made their way back in.[/align][align=center]Related
Photo Essays [/align][ul][*][align=center]Flooding Soaks Central U.S.
[/align][/ul][align=center][/align][align=center]"It's heart-wrenching, man," said Deb Holtz, 48, who found the furniture shop she runs with her husband in Gay Mills coated with mud. "Makes me want to cry."[/align][align=center]In the Ohio village of Carey, waist-deep water swirled through the tiny downtown, submerging cars to their rooftops. Dozens of flooded streets made it impossible to cross the town. The Carey Nursing & Rehabilitation Center was evacuated, with 28 residents transferred to a local hospital.[/align][align=center]Firefighters used boats to rescue families from flooded homes in Bucyrus after nearly 9 inches of rain fell, and the Upper Sandusky school district in north-central Ohio canceled the first day of school.[/align][align=center]In Wisconsin and Minnesota, thousands of homes were damaged: A preliminary survey by the American Red Cross[b] in Minnesota identified about 4,200 affected homes, including 256 complete losses, 338 with major damage and 475 that are still inaccessible, said Kris Eide, the s

Old 08-23-2007, 10:38 AM

Member's: Do you live in a Flood Zone ?
[:-]Read below to find out [:-]
[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
Getting a flood zone determination is now as simple as typing an address. Just enter the address and Flood Insights does all the work—right from your desktop! Flood Insights returns the Flood Zone, Community Number, Map Panel, Panel Date, Census Tract, and all other pertinent information. Plus, it returns a map suitable for your appraisal reports! SAMPLE REPORT
A simple, straightforward and self-contained software application, Flood Insights uses mapping technology from CDS Business Mapping, a leader in Internet mapping solutions. Combine that with unsurpassed flood zone information directly from First American Flood Data Services. FloodMap® product and you can't afford to choose any other flood determination software while you save yourself the time and hassle of paper maps. Click here to check flood Availability
Are you responsible for risk assessment, flood hazard determination, disaster response and recovery planning, environmental impact planning, or site selection? Flood Insights is for you!
http://floodinsights.com/[/align]

Old 08-23-2007, 10:46 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

New to the FEMA Map Service Center?[/align][align=center][/align]
- Real Estate/Flood Determination Agents
[align=center][/align]
- Insurance Agents
[align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
- Federal/Exempt Customers
[align=center][/align]

What are you looking for?
[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

More Information
[align=center][/align]
- How do I find the flood map for my area?
[align=center][/align]
- What is a FIRMette?
[align=center][/align]
- How do I find a LOMC?
[align=center][/align]
- Definitions of FEMA Flood Zone Designations
[align=center][/align]
- Product Information
[align=center][/align]
- Price List
[align=center][/align]
- How to Order
[align=center][/align][/align][/align]

Old 08-23-2007, 10:49 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm still here.

Well, not here. But someplace?

Been busy with cruise-ins and car shows.

Had to get the '06 Monte out yesterday for the upcoming trip to Michigan this weekend. So once again I won't be on for a few days.

It's my g'f/s parents 50th wedding anniversary and she's making me go. (I'd rather stay home and go to a car show. hahahahaha)

Plus I've got friends from TN coming in this weekend to spend time with me but.......... I won't be home. (oops)

You know, now that I think of it, it is kind of strange. My g/f is 51 and her parents 50th anniversary is this weekend? Something doesn't add up here?????????????

PS. She'd kill me if she found out I told anyone she's 51 years old cause she's not. She hasn't hit 40 yet.

Old 08-23-2007, 10:52 AM

RJ, Thanks for posting, & letting us know that you
are enjoying life.
Did you get a lot of rain where you are in Ohio?
Wish U a `Happy,
`Space

Old 08-23-2007, 10:59 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi Space,

Yep, we've had some rain.

We were suppose to get more yesterday but for some reason after a morning shower, yesterday turned ut to be a beautiful day. Like today is.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Old 08-24-2007, 03:48 PM

Who gave Mod Wiz the day `off ?
He's always here...help'in members.
Hope he's `ok.
`Empty Space

Old 08-25-2007, 07:40 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

lol...sorry i was off for the day lol

family thing...wasn't near a computer all day, but i'm back now...

Quick Reply: RJ Found : ) Where's `Mod SoCalSS ? FlynhghR(is Work'in: )