Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

relationship trouble

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 01:26 AM
Default relationship trouble

sorry for the long post just pissed off and need to vent , that and i posted here becasue i know of the people on here are older and more experienced with this stuff than i am

I was in a relationship that lasted for 3 years and now its over. I loved this girl to death and would do anything for her and we were great together. so she breaks up with me a week ago and now shes going out with this kid and is rubbing it in my face like shes the ****. mind you i dont drink, didnt smoke around her at all becasue she didnt like it and now this kid is a ****ing drunk high as a kite loser. mind you i am going to school to become an emt, and work during the week and this kid has no job, no car and is a druggy. She rubs it in my face that shes going out with him and blah blah blah and for some reason even though i know im better than him and her put together it still aggrivates me. i thought she was mature for her age but in all reality shes a immature college freshman that acts liek a freshman in high school would. she crushed my heart into tiny little peices and now stomps on it even more. i know im only 19 and life goes on but it really scks right now. I guess its time to get back to the gym and get jacked. Im just pissed off becasue 3 years down the drain is such **** seeing i gave her everything and loved her more then anyone could and now she does this. I cant let this stuff get me down i got to much going for me right now but its hard anyone got any ideas on how to get over something liek this. stupid question but this was my first g/f and first everything i just need some input on how to get over her.

Old 01-22-2007, 02:27 AM
Default RE: relationship trouble

Yo sorry to here the bad news man, **** like that sucks. The only thing is think to youself...even though you had three years with her, is it really worth it to care about, the fact that she dumped u for a loser... Would you really wanna be with someone who would choose some scum for a boyfriend and waste her time only stepping in the wrong direction? My only advice for getting over her is gettin back your boys you dropped cause you hung out with her dirty *** all the time and chill with your boys and get back in the game. Im telling you right now getting back in the game is what does it for you. You can't just pick the first girl either, you gotta build somewhat of a relationship wit these girl(s). And make sure you don't complain about ur other girlfriend and compare them to that girl. Also becareful not to get to attached to the new girl(s) so fast...(dont just pick the first girl) it will probably just be your rebound but hey, if your up for just the fun life just go out and get laid a few times youll see what you have been missing.

Old 01-22-2007, 03:29 AM

hey, 3 is better than 5, 10 or 20.

and then couples seem to pair up, attractiveness, intelligence, activites or lack there of.
do you think that her qualities match yours very well? considering her choice, i'm guessing shes lacking in some areas. maybe over the last 3 years your life gained direction while she did whatever, and now she needs someone as immature as u used to be.

Old 01-22-2007, 03:31 AM

and as far as getting over it, i think its something like ( # of years in relationship) x 2 = ( # of weeks to get over it) but i hear this varies.

Old 01-22-2007, 04:47 AM

here ya go some insight it to why mickey is such a AZZ HOLE!!

i had a girl that i had been with for 8 years. walked in on her and her "boyfriend" one morning after coming in from work. thing was i had a kid with her i had also asked he rot marry me and was just waiting on the ring to get back for us to go have a small wedding.

she was 25 at the time of all this. so was i
her new ***ch was 18years old .

anyway long and short of it is this. we have all loved and lost or been hurt some worse then others.
the good thing of this is look at it as a learning experience. as you sit there beating your self up on what you did wrong remember you did nothing wrong. she chose to leave for a guy that has less desirable qualities. this is now her problem. but in 6 months looking back at him and her still struggling to make it to class on time and also walking to the next party. you are driving a nice MONTE CARLO and he is riding the shoe leather express. so who is the loser here?

also as far as how to get Ive her and not think of her so much is not easy to say. but the thing that seems to work for allot of folks is to go out with friends and find a few new ones and make contacts with those from teh old days that you still want to know.

and do not go looking for a relation ship. you will be surprised how a confident person attracts other confident people and will make life so much easier.
focus on the good in your life not the bad she created in your life. it is your life take control of it.

and if you look and feel and can talk confidence women will come to you . they wan tot know they have a man that can Handel him self and also make them feel like a women.

one last thing . this might or might not apply but it will be something someone might think of later.

SUICIDE IS A PERMANENT CURE FOR A TEMPORARY PROBLEM!!

Old 01-22-2007, 10:20 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

i went through this a couple years ago...dated a girl for about 2.5 years and then this happens...i like to think of myself as fairly well off in life...not into the drugs, smoking, drinking ..and i've never had a money problem my entire life...my monte is paid off..everything i have is paid off except for the house that i know have...its mortgaged...
anyways...when we broke up my ex went straight for the druggie kind of guy...biggest skid i've ever met...she's not with the same guy anymore..but same kind of guy..and now its been about 3 years since this happened and last summer...she came up to me and apologized and wanted me back...i knew this was going to happen...and its probably going to happen to you...so you need to be the bigger person in this old relationship and act like it doesn't bother you and that you'll never take her back...when she comes back to you..cuz you know its going to happen...

i know its hard right now...but she's only doing this to bother you and if she see's that its bothering you she's going to keep doing it..but if your too busy hangin out with friends...or other girls ....she's going to get jelous and probably forget about it..and leave you alone...

just realize that once a relationship is over...it should be over for good...in my opinion it never works out to get back together...because its just going to happen again...no matter what..and you'd never trust her again if you did get back together...

best to just move on with your life...however hard it is right now..and try to make friends with new people...show her that your moving on and leaving her behind...

i know its hard...and everybody goes through it at some point or another...and that while this is hard to beleive right now..but you will meet someone else..and when you do ..you will wonder why you were ever with the past girl...it always happens...there's always someone better out there for you

i thought that when me and my ex broke up that i would never find anyone else...but i did...and i'm glad that i met the girl i'm with now...we're married, and have a 4 month old little girl right now..and my life couldn't be any better

there's always someone better out there after a break up...it may take a while to get over her..but when you do you will wonder what you ever saw in the last girl..trust me

Old 01-22-2007, 11:37 AM

well to make me feel better i just went out and got a l32 block form the junkyard to build up. I plan n stage 2 everything from milzy, all new internals and if not m90 i will go with th cartuning turbo kit. but i understand what you guys are saying, it help alot.

Old 01-22-2007, 12:12 PM

Good Luck `Andrew
Hope everything works out 4 U.
`Space

Old 01-22-2007, 04:57 PM

Haha thats an excellent way to occupy the time. And that's exactly what you need. Coming from a girls point of view of relationship gone bad, the way you occupy your time is so important.

I was with a guy for 4 1/2 years, it was one of those that should've ended after like 1, stupid youth. I don't know why I never left sooner, but I guess what I was afraid of was the void in my daily routine that he'd filled. I got over that real fast cause he was a jerkoff. I started focusing on school more, and going out to parties, and hanging with my girlfriends, and just being alone, but not sad. A month later, I became really interested in one of my good friends, and we've hit it off even since. This was over a year ago, and i've never been happier.

If she think she struck it big with a druggy loser, then let her think that way. Don't feel bad that you could've helped her or made her do better for herself or that you can make her happier. Let her go on with her ways and focus only on yourself and your future (and your new project haha). Eventually things work itself out.

And as for the "just get laid" tactic, that may work too, but becareful cause some girls are crazy...

Old 01-22-2007, 06:47 PM

not to mention with the go get laid idea you could come home wiht more then you left with in this time and age that is not always the best idea.

Im so glad im married right nwo i dont have to do the whole date thing. I hated it. hence the reason i owned so many Montes and bracket raced. i could slap the Beat the ^^it out of that car if is acted up and it would still drive me home to do it again the next night.

but hey this was my life. and i still managed to get in to trubbel with women LOL

Quick Reply: relationship trouble