Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Ready to bust heads!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2011, 11:15 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Ready to bust heads!!!!!!!

So Had a doc apointment today, and went to think about things and clear my head, so went to the Rock Island Swing Bridge park as I used to when I was younger, before it was converted into a park,

I Parked right by the entrance locked my car but left my window cracked about an inch to keep it from beign so Damn hot when I came back....

so Hung out on the bridge for a while cleared my head and went back to my car,

first thing I notice is my driver door is now unlocked.... and my cd's are gone..... ok whatever they are cd's... 90% of them where burned... then I notice my cuz buster was gone... whatever $50 9 years old I barely use it now.... then look down there is a giant void where my stereo was..... oddly enough they left my subs,

so now I am left with a giant void and subs I can't use.........

I'll be watching Craigslist for my alpine and the local pawn shops

Old 08-23-2011, 11:54 PM
rj
15 Year Member

I HATE dishonest people.

Old 08-23-2011, 11:57 PM

i will be ready to bust some heads as well, i hate that ish, when you work so hard for something and they think they can take it. that is how people get shot....

Old 08-24-2011, 12:28 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

lost all my "car cd's" last year and my ashtray with about a buck or two in change when my old car was broke into at work. The cds were all burned but the ashtray cmon man WTF? now my old nissan has change thrown everywhere cuz i have no where to put it. Also I had 3 or 4 hundred worth of craftsman tools stolen out of my van when the sliding door failed to lock that one really pi$$ed me off bad because I had most of them since I was 15.
Sorry you were ripped off it sux and you will remember it always.

my bike was stolen when i was a kid too and i'm still bitter about that.

Old 08-24-2011, 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by lougreen03
lost all my "car cd's" last year and my ashtray with about a buck or two in change when my old car was broke into at work. The cds were all burned but the ashtray cmon man WTF? now my old nissan has change thrown everywhere cuz i have no where to put it. Also I had 3 or 4 hundred worth of craftsman tools stolen out of my van when the sliding door failed to lock that one really pi$$ed me off bad because I had most of them since I was 15.
Sorry you were ripped off it sux and you will remember it always.

my bike was stolen when i was a kid too and i'm still bitter about that.

lol @ the bike thing

Old 08-24-2011, 05:18 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thats sucks. Most of us all remember something being stolen. I had a bike stoen, car battery, 2 cragars and fog lights. Some people just aren't worth the air they breathe or the welfare check they cash. I know, bad choice in words, but it covers a few of them. Sorry if that offend anyone.

Old 08-24-2011, 05:38 AM

..Hi `Justin, Sorry to read about your loss Yes, there has always been Bad people that steal/take what is not theirs ..From the news reports, there seems to be more each day.
Did you check if the park had any camera's ? Did you make a police report ? You sure are being tested with some bad luck, but I know that you are a strong person & that you will overcome the problems that you are confronted with 4-Sure..

Also, your thread will remind our Member's to protect & safeguard their valuables...

I hope whoever did the crime, gets caught & pays the price for their wrongs...Stay strong and don't let this incident drag you down, because then, the Bad keeps winning & you don't want that to happen...Learn from it and move on....
Wish you Good Luck & Good Health...You still have so much to be thankful for ~>4-Sure....

Click above
I believe that thieves have no conscience & this allows them to steal & not feel guilty about it. They believe what they are doing is not wrong... they are entitled... They did not have good teachers, they had been programed to take/hurt...Our prisions are filled with some of them, but unfortunately, not all of them.
We the taxpapers pay for their room & board/health care/education etc...& they keep on stealing The rest of them get elected & steal the Big $'s....I pray there is a Judgement Day when our journey ends 4-Sure : )

p.s. I do understand when some takes food to feed their family...I don't think it's right, but I understand...
What R U doing 2 make it better ? ~> I ask myself ? You ?

Last edited by Space; 08-24-2011 at 06:26 AM.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:18 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Old 08-24-2011, 06:42 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Justin so sorry man.... Hate it when idoits mess with our car intentionaly or through being careless .

Last edited by Tadcaster; 08-24-2011 at 09:17 AM.
Old 08-24-2011, 07:57 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

People suck! I'm so sorry Justin!

Quick Reply: Ready to bust heads!!!!!!!