Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

- The Race of the Mod's for #1 -

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 08:17 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: - Race of the Mod's -

why are you selling your monte?? whats goin on??

Old 06-18-2007, 06:48 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: mickey

I actually have had so much going on lately i havent been abel to do much more then read my email. if that.
Looks like the monte will be up for sale shortly if things dont straten out more.
So if ya like what ya see then email me and let me know.
Moderator `Mickey, I sure hope that things work out for you & family.
I would hate to see you sell your Awesome Monte Carlo SS.
Just make a `pit stop & regroup & get back into the Race.
We don't want to hear a concession speak.....
We can Red Flag this Race or maybe just a Rain delay.
Let us know what's up.
Wish you Good Luck & a Good Solution to the Problems.
`Space
You will get back up to speed....I just know U will : )

Old 06-18-2007, 07:19 PM

well space i hate it to but it is something that needs to be done. it is on the sell list as i write this.

Why?
well we went in to get a house the other day we missed it by 500.00 on the expence ratio and guess what the montes monthly payment is 400.00 of it with ins. so i need to get a place to live before Sept. and the montes payment wont be done till Nov.
So it has to go. Also I have been pondering trying to get a truck or another harley just not sure when or what it will be. But if the monte sells it will be a used car for me that is paid off. and the wife will do the same with her car, between the two of them it will give us more then what we need and also allow us to have a home that is our's instead of just paying to make someone else ritch.

hopeing to get enough out of it to pay it off and have enough to get a nice used truck/car/bike etc....
And hopefully put some aginst a down payment to knock some points out of the home

Old 06-18-2007, 07:38 PM

Mickey, I wish you and your family the very best.
Whoever get's your Monte will be getting a great one.
Keep the faith & keep working towards your `dreams.
The Beach Gang & I wish you "Good Luck"
`Space

Old 06-18-2007, 07:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

what other kind of car's do you have mickey??

i can totally understand selling the monte for a house, a place to live is definetely the most important

Old 06-19-2007, 07:27 PM

she has a cough doge cough neon sxt cough.

other then the monte we dont have any "REAL" cars LMAO!!

Old 06-19-2007, 07:36 PM

space man im not dieing here and i still have to coem pick on yo9u and whizzzzz kid. LMAO!!!

just need to sell the motne right now to make life eaiser for the family and me

Old 06-21-2007, 06:05 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Sorry to hear it Mickey. If I had the bucks I'd love to own your Monte. (any brownie points for admitting I take care of what I own?)

Old 07-04-2007, 08:34 AM

[align=center][/size][/size][/align][align=center]Race of the Mod's ends July 4th[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]And the Winner is[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]CongratulationsModerator Wiz Kidd[/align][align=center]#1 on the Top Ten MCF PosterList[/color][/align][align=center][/size][/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks for all your time &contributions/dedication to the MCF[/align][align=center][/align][align=center](Winner #1 Mod Wiz Kidd) 3579 Posts July 4th[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]( 2nd Place: Mod Mickey) 3241 Posts July 4th[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][color=#000000]The post ***** Contest is Complete : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Next Race of the Mod's to be posted soon : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I got 2 go now, really bad : )[/align][align=center][size=4]`bye[/align]

Old 07-04-2007, 06:42 PM
Default RE: - The Race of the Mod's for #1 -

[align=center][/align][align=center]Moderator Wiz Kidd[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Winner of the Race of the `Mod's[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I have been gett'in bombed with phone calls,[/align][align=center]emails & messages from the members[/align][align=center]and they stated that they are having a[/align][align=center]difficult time trying to post on the Mod Race Topic.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]All the members wanted to take a few moments from[/align][align=center]their holiday, to "Thank You", & all the Moderator's[/align][align=center]for devoting your time freely to the member's,[/align][align=center]and[/align][align=center]keeping the Monte Carlo Forum a safe place.[/align][align=center]Also, we would like to personally thank you for[/align][align=center]being the MCF Top Poster.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Your posts are helpful, friendly, informative & funny.[/align][align=center]You deserve our thanks, & appreciation.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks from all the MFC Members[/align][align=center]&[/align][align=center]The SpaceGang[/align][align=center][/align]

Quick Reply: - The Race of the Mod's for #1 -