Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

R o a d t r i p ;0

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 11:24 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member
Default R o a d t r i p ;0

Morning everyone. late start on here. But its another ROAD TRIP for us & Ozzie. Going to Michigan for a grad party. Plus seeing some old biker friends. man I can't wait. I'll try to check in when I can. Ozzie going to love this. He's a car guy also. Well as far as going for a ride. Taking our time on the way there. Stopping in Madison for the night. Cause were leaving so late. Then plan on being in town by 2 or 3 pm fri afternoon. Meeting some guys for drinks that evening. Hope to get a chance to see all my friends & Family while were there. So that means no spare time to just kick back. EXCEPT for friday night at the old club house. yeah buddie ya take care ya hear. i love saying that

Old 05-31-2012, 11:35 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Have fun Rick

Old 05-31-2012, 11:19 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome back to the great lake state Rick, or should I say...say yes to Michigan Oh no wait it's Pure Michigan now. Enjoy the trip. where you gonna be?

Old 06-04-2012, 10:08 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Hi Lou. Were staying in Livona & Westland , Mi. With family. Been a busy time since we go here. Grad party was on saturday. Then trying to clean up a little on Sun. Spent soooommmmee time with some old ridin friends while I'm here. Don't remember too much that happened on Sunday . But I know I had a great time with them. :0...I could very easy go back to that lifestyle. But now the rest of this week should be a slower pace. Visiting my son & his family and my sister. Still trying to fit everyone in while were here. And thats not easy. Ok gotta run for now. Got to go see and old friend i haven't seen in about 5 yrs.

Old 06-04-2012, 10:26 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey rick: westland is right around the corner from me in taylor!.....Maybe on your ride you would be willing to stop by?....and say hey!

Im on champaign st... off pelham. (taylor side)....sure would be nice to meet you. while your in the neighborhood!

If not have fun and enjoy!

Last edited by STUMPMI; 06-04-2012 at 12:39 PM.