Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

playstation 3 site...

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 01:58 PM
5 Year Member
Default playstation 3 site...

I dont know how many members we have who are into gaming, but I recently put together a site to discuss the system, as well as earlier sony system models...check it out!

www.playstation3forums.com

Old 12-11-2006, 02:00 PM
Default RE: playstation 3 site...

Cool!

Old 12-11-2006, 02:06 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

do you have a ps3?? if so i want to ask you a question without going onto another forum, nobody can seem to answer my question on it

Old 12-12-2006, 08:14 AM

[align=center]Josh -Wiz Kidd -,

Go to the Playstation site & post your questions. Wish I had the $$$
for a Playstation 3 : ). Santa Patrick, do you have my address?

[:-]Click below Playstation3[:-]

[:-]Click below Image[:-]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/05395C1555184ABAB888F9F6037DEA94.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]
Santa Patrick, this would make a supergift for
`Space
[/align][align=center]It would really show, how much you care : )
[/align]

Old 02-08-2007, 02:44 PM

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

Go to the Playstation site & post your questions. Wish I had the $$$
for a Playstation 3 : ). Santa Patrick, do you have my address?

[:-]Click below Playstation3[:-]

[:-]Click below Image[:-]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/05395C1555184ABAB888F9F6037DEA94.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/23036F82F7204632A61E67DF4A21AC69.gif[/IMG]
Santa Patrick, this would make a super prize for
the Winner of Monte of the Year
Administrator

Patrick
[align=center][/align][align=center]I'm still waiting for my Xmas Gift [/align][align=center][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][/align][align=center]Sincerely,[/align][align=center]`Space ( I promise 2 be good : )[/align]

Old 02-08-2007, 02:48 PM
5 Year Member

yah me too

ps3 would be a nice idea

i'd love to have one of those...
(i'm going to invest in one in the spring because they're supposed to drop in price 200 bucks in the spring or summer )

Old 07-09-2007, 09:21 AM

[align=center]
1/2 Price Total $300

Sony PlayStation 3 (60GB)
Manufacturer: Sony Computer Entertainment [/align][align=center]
MODEL- 98000 VENDOR- SONY PLAYSTATION FEATURES- PlayStation 3 Console- 60GB The PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system unleashes a brilliant, high-definition entertainment experience. Featuring the powerful Cell Broadband Engine, PLAYSTATION 3 system delivers an experience beyond anything you know today. With a built-in Blu-ray Disc drive, PlayStation 3 system invites you to a whole new generation in high-definition graphics and digital entertainment. Whether its high-definition gaming, Blue-ray movies, music or online services, PlayStation 3 invites you to Play Beyond. Includes PlayStation 3, Memory Stick/SD/CompactFlash slots, WiFi, and a 60GB Hard Disk Drive. * Includes a Blu-ray Disc player, the latest in high-definition video, Bluetooth, four USB ports, 1080p video, HDMI (cable not included), and the advanced microprocessor, the Cell Broadband Engine. * Blu-ray Disc (BD) is the next-generation media format that delivers the ultimate high-definition entertainment experience. Just like the DVD format offered a technological leap over CDs, Blu-ray Disc is the next leap forward in the natural advancement of data storage and digital entertainment. - Blu-ray Disc offers more than five times the storage capacity of traditional DVDs and can hold up to 25GB on a single-layer disc and 50GB on a dual-layer disc. - Pristine picture quality with the capability for full high-definition resolution 1080p. - Blu-ray Disc gives consumers a smooth way to transition to high- definition by protecting their DVD investments; Blu-ray Disc players are compatible with DVD so existing DVD collections can be enjoyed on Blu-ray hardware. - NOTE: Video output[/align][align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align][align=center]Take 50% Off* Price $300.00[/align][align=center]Click link for more[/align][align=center]http://www.halfmania.com/Browse/Prod...=6190&dmid=[/align][align=center]_______________________________________________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
[align=center]
Jul 9, 7:44 AM EDT[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][/align][align=center]Sony cuts PS3 price by 16.7 percent
By MATT SLAGLE
AP Technology Writer
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Sony Corp. slashed the price of its current PlayStation 3 by $100, or 16.7 percent, and introduced a high-capacity model in an effort to spur sales of the struggling video game console.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Starting Monday, the current 60 gigabyte model will cost $499, down from $599.
The Japanese electronics maker also said it is introducing a new version of the PlayStation 3 with a bigger hard drive for storing downloaded content such as video games and high-definition movies.
The new PS3 increases the system's storage capacity to 80 gigabytes from 60 gigabytes and also includes a retail copy of the online racing title "MotorStorm," a company spokesman said. It will be priced at $599.
The larger capacity machine won't be available in the United States and Canada until August.
It plays into the company's upcoming strategy of eventually offering downloaded high-definition movies, video games, movie trailers and demos, Sony spokesman David Karraker said.
Karraker said further details on high-def movies for download would be released at a later date.
[b]The announcement comes two days before the E3 Media & Business S

Old 07-09-2007, 10:23 AM
5 Year Member

i just picked one up a couple weeks ago, been on that forum a couple times

great games so far that i've played

Old 07-10-2007, 09:12 AM

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.us.playstation.com/[/align][align=center]
Open Platform for PLAYSTATION®3 Overview[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system provides an option for third-party system software to be installed on the PS3™ system instead of the system software provided by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Such third-party system software is referred to as an "Other OS".[/align][align=center]Installing an "Other OS" on the PS3™ system requires an "Other OS" boot loader (hereafter called "boot loader") distributed by the "Other OS" provider. The PS3™ system software installs only the boot loader.[/align][align=center]As a general rule, installation of "Other OS" files on the PS3™ system's hard disk and other operations related to an "Other OS" will be performed by the installed boot loader. For specific information on a particular "Other OS", contact the boot loader provider.[/align][align=center]You can start the installed boot loader by adjusting settings under (Settings) > (System Settings) > [Default System] on the PS3™ system.[/align][align=center]Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. will not accept inquiries regarding the content or usage methods of any "Other OS" or boot loader. For specific information on a particular "Other OS", contact the boot loader provider.[/align][align=center]The information on this website assumes use of PS3™ system software version 1.60 or later. Before using an "Other OS", be sure to update to the latest version of the PS3™ system software.[/align][align=center]http://www.playstation.com/ps3-openplatform/index.html[/align]

Old 07-10-2007, 02:24 PM
5 Year Member

price just dropped on them today too, by 100usd for the 60gig system (which is more than enough)

they're coming out with a 80 gig system, but i think the 60 is enough, the 80 gig is going to be the price the 60 gig one was, and the 60 gig is going to be 499 usd, 549 cdn