Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Planking

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 06:32 AM

...LOL Mod `Mike, You are in the Know 4-Sure...I'm so far behind in the new Trends that I keep getting lost in my own Space Thanks 4 the update for those that want to know & stay on top of What's happening in our World I don't know why ?, but things like this just keep changing ~> just like `Life...~>EnJoy
To me it looks like people practicing to "Take a Dump" They must be constipated : )LOL
~>Click 4 sound effects of Owling ~>&#x202a;Fart Sounds&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube <~ disgusting : )
=============================================
Forget Planking, Hilary Duff Shows Off Her Owling Skills!

Mon., Jul. 18, 2011 4:45 PM PDT by Bruna Nessif
<!-- Set movie review grade --><!-- Set playerId for inblog video player --> Twitter
<!-- internal videos / html on top --><!-- external videos / html on top --><!-- audio player --><!-- gallery preview--><!-- custom polls --><!-- movie review grade wrapper (can't think of a better way to do this) --><!-- movie review grade --><!-- expandable video -->Planking is so yesterday.
And although celebrities caught on to the craze, they're also catching on to the latest trend: Owling.
What?
Instead of mounting your body in a straight horizontal line on, well, anything, you crouch on any object with your knees close to your chest and arms straight down.
Like an owl, duh!
Hilary Duff showed her followers on Twitter her owl stance this past weekend...
<!-- internal videos / html on top --><!-- external videos / html on top --><!-- audio player --><!-- gallery preview--><!-- custom polls --><!-- movie review grade wrapper (can't think of a better way to do this) --><!-- movie review grade --><!-- expandable video -->RELATED: Cuteness Alert! Miley Cyrus Snuggles New Boy (and He's a Real Dog)
<!-- internal videos / html on top --><!-- external videos / html on top --><!-- audio player --><!-- gallery preview--><!-- custom polls --><!-- movie review grade wrapper (can't think of a better way to do this) --><!-- movie review grade --><!-- expandable video -->Look at that form!
The star tweeted on Friday, "Didn't wanna hit carmageddon so I'm just owling all weekend!"
Judging by his face, hubby Mike Comrie doesn't look too impressed. And that's probably why this "owl" is sticking her tongue out.

Last edited by Space; 07-19-2011 at 06:39 AM.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:03 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Owling seems a little easier than planking.

Attached Thumbnails Planking-owling.jpg   Planking-owling-2.jpg  
Old 07-19-2011, 12:10 PM

Wow, lamest thread ever.

Old 07-19-2011, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Nocturnx
Wow, lamest thread ever.

LoL `Alex, blame EnZo `Brock, he created this thread ~>
I sure don't think it's the Lamest Thread ever Have you read any of mine

I personally thought it was funny & it really made me `laugh...+ plus it created activity on our forum ~> & our sponsor's love 2 C `Activity 4-Sure....

Plus, I learned some more useless Information I learned what `Owling was ~>is I'm Owling right Now as I type this LOL'

Oh, & this is the OFF TOPIC SECTION (Just about anything goes)<~>that a family could see or read

Thanks `Alex for your posts & all your contributions to the MCF...

Thanks Brock 4- the `Laughs

Whose in Control of your `Mouse ?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL ~ LOL ~~~~~^^^^^

Last edited by Space; 07-19-2011 at 03:48 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:48 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I think what Space is hinting at is taht there is a "Lame thread contest" and then a "Lame thread other than one made by Space contesT"

Old 07-19-2011, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Nocturnx
Wow, lamest thread ever.

Old 07-19-2011, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622
I think what Space is hinting at is taht there is a "Lame thread contest" and then a "Lame thread other than one made by Space contesT"

LoL `Duane LOL 4-Sure...`Thanks
I don't know if I'm just super tired 2day, but I find this thread & Member's posts super funny 4-Real
Thank You ~>Members 4 the LOL's

p.s.`Jon ~> LOL~>Thanks

p.s.s. LOL ~ LOL `Lou (Taz) Something 2 do while U R Plank'in/Owling, but not driving your Monte : )

Last edited by Space; 07-19-2011 at 03:57 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:15 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Haha thanks space for the backup. I'm not gonna owl, mainly because planking is so much harder. Anywhere you can stand, you can owl. BORING haha

Besides planking is a very good workout!

Duane, let it be illegal, he needs to do that while the cars go down the track!

Old 07-19-2011, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
It's not HOWLING, it's OWLING. You know.. sitting like an owl.

Told you I was getting old and out the loop !

Old 07-19-2011, 09:08 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

As if people have nothing better to do than to act stupid.